To the Moon and Back

By melalancholy

Collection of my poems and night thoughts that I wrote together with the moon and coffee. More

Night Thief
Asteroid and Milky Way
Neil Armstrong
NASA
Galaxy within You
Heaven
Constellation
Falling Star
Solar System
Day and Night
Dream and I
Night Lights
Hollow Night
Moon and Love
Meteor Shower
Whirlpool Galaxy
Night and Poetry
Stars
Neutron Star Collision
Sea and Galaxy
A Good Night
You and Universe
Celestial Bodies
Space Rocket
Phases of Moon
Cloud Nine
Wishing Stars
Astronaut
Pluto is the Ninth Planet

Astronomy

21 1 0
By melalancholy

The moment you told me about astronomy–the stars, those constellations, the planets, comets and black hole, I just found myself searching for more. Opened those books that I never touched nor read before; clicked those links, scanned those articles, even searched some astronomers and famous astronauts. Dug out the smallest to the biggest information that somehow can feed up this unexplainable fascination. I don't know how or why I wanted to know those mysteries hiding in every terms and words.
Is it because astronomy, itself, is such a wonderful thing to discover and talk to, while having a coffee with you? or is it just because I know that when the moment I started to discover more about astronomy, is also the moment that I can discover you more and the things that completes you. That we may get along better because we share the same interest, that maybe in this way you may also find yourself interested with me.
I don't know but either way... I still love both.
You with Astronomy and Astronomy with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 249 40
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
9.8K 452 75
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
15.7K 533 85
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
8K 204 17
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....