A Guide to Conspiracy Falls

By ephemeralemerald27

When Pacifica Pines and her parents move to her grandmother's hometown of Gravity Falls, she is determined to... More

Welcome to Conspiracy Falls!
Character: Pacifica Pines
Character: Dipper Northwest
Character: Mabel Northwest
Character: Gideon Corduroy
Character: Stanford Northwest
Character: Robbie Gleeful
Character: Wendy Corduroy
Character: Bill Cipher
Characters: Candy and Grenda
Characters: Preston and Priscilla Pines
Characters: Soos and Melody
The Cipher Wheel
Episode List
Episode: Eight-legged Eyesores
Episode: Homecoming Horror Show
Episode: The Other Northwest
Episode: Husking Bee
Episode: The Northwest Conspiracy: A Play in Three Parts
Episode: Gideon Descends
Episode: Dead Ringers
Episode: The Department of Enlightened Thinking
Episode: Stay Out of the Basement
Episode: Open Minded
Episode: Roadside Attraction
Pippa's Diary
Department of Enlightened Thinking
Spellcasting and Wordsmithing
Mindscape Manipulation
Gideon's Powers?
Assorted Trivia
The Art of Conspiracy Falls (Part One)
The Art of Conspiracy Falls (Part Two)
Theories? Headcanons? Tears?
Conspiracy Falls Fanfiction!
Character Designs
Snapshots: Dead Ringers

Character: Pippa Pines

309 15 0
By ephemeralemerald27

It was practically fated that Pippa Pines be surrounded in magic and mystery since her birth. Born into a local Gravity Falls family with magic flowing trough their veins, Pippa quickly became a talented spellcaster at a young age, although she was always more intrigued by the supernatural elements around her than the supernatural powers inside of her. It is unknown if she was involved in the fierce Pines vs. Bill battle that ended with the demon being stripped of almost all of his powers and a young Stanford Northwest finding him in the woods.

By her early thirties, Pippa had married, given birth to a son, and became close friends with the Northwest twins. She started writing in a diary around the same time that Stanford asked for her help on a little project of his. Rather quickly, Pippa figured out that the project had everything to do with Bill. She struggled with what to do with this knowledge for a while until she realized that for the sake of the world and her family, she had to stop the construction of the portal.

The aftermath of Pippa's attempts to destroy the project left Pippa and Stanley gone without a trace, the Pines reputation in shambles, and young Preston Pines sent to live with other family by his father. Pippa's husband went off the map shortly afterwards. The true fate of Pippa, her husband, and Stanley Northwest would remain a mystery until her granddaughter, Pacifica, moved into town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
45.8K 645 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
88.5K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...