The Farmhouse

By Sowmya1440

#24 in mystery.. have a look on this Manan story How you feel when something unnatural happens in your happy... More

A Ghost.. May be !!
Meeting Varsha
Unexpected !!!!
Mission starts - Day 1
Getting closer
Day 6
Day 7
I Love her
Chapter 10
Day 9
Day 10
The End

Chapter 11

294 39 2
By Sowmya1440

She looked at me and said, "I didn't tell you about Preethi because she is not behind all this. She is just a small key they used in all this. I don't want you to waste your time on her so I took charge of her and asked you to find about remaining persons. Well about Rajesh, I know him because when I met Preethi for second time she got suspicious and asked me why I was questioning her. I can't give her some stupid answer if I did she will get suspicious and there is a danger of them following you and causing harm to you. So I told her that Varsha gave me some photos and asked me to keep those. There is that possibility you know as she is my best friend and preethi knows that. So I showed her those club clippings. She took those and called somebody and asked me to come with her. She took me to Dhruv and he talked with Rajesh on phone. Rajesh then questioned me. I didn't tell them your names I just said two guys who found evidences. I didn't tell you he is the main in all this because I myself was not sure about it. If he has main role in this I need perfect proofs to prove that, so I thought to find out. I even don't know his name when I met because he didn't say it saying it is unnecessary. The saddest and funniest thing is that Dhruv too doesn't know it was you who were working against them and I don't know the fact that he is your friend. I guess it's a shock for all of us when I learnt about who he was well my reaction was the same as yours. I heard him utter your names casually on phone; I think he called you when I was with him that's how I got to know about you and him. Well it's not in my plan about you both being friends but what I felt was I have to deal this even more careful now. Had he known it was you and Cabir, this entire thing will be different and it could lead to anything and everything will be destroyed. So I convinced them all that if I was with you I will be able to collect those evidences for them. That's the reason they didn't follow you because they know everything about you through me. When we found all those evidences they asked me to give them all then but I told them if I gave them then you will get doubt and there is a chance of producing evidences again. I told them let you continue your search about them and I will keep those evidences with me. They agreed and Dhruv used to call me to know about your search. He helped them to take varsha and her cousin to farmhouse and held them captive when they asked him, he didn't involve in any drugs taking but still what he did was wrong. So he got his punishment too. Apart from that they don't know that you found their new place and fixed cameras there. I didn't tell them that. Preethi know that I kept phone tracking software on her mobile. It's their plan to let you track her calls and know about their meeting place so that you will go there and they can capture you. Actually I suggested a meeting so that I can catch them all at once. They assumed you found Rajesh through Preethi's call and he is not surprised at all. I informed my uncle everything that's going on. He took special permission from his superior officer to trap phone calls and all. So it's not that difficult when he showed them evidences you got. I gave him one copy which he showed to his superiors and asked their permission to go on with my plan promising them everything will be alright, then he took care of everything we required. We all have safety with us without you knowing about that. Everything is planned to arrest them and all we have to do is get there. I told Dhruv to call Cabir today before, because there is a chance you could fail that's why I did this in this way. So Cabir was caught by Dhruv that's how Cabir know about Dhruv in this, then they called you and rest you know all. They already know that I will join them so they are so sure they will get away with this. What they don't know is this is my trap to catch them all. I didn't tell you this before because when I have to face you as one of them you have to be shocked and that's the exact reaction you both gave them. So they felt successful and believed me completely even more then. The first step in my plan was completed with that."

"After they locked you in that room I informed my uncle to start and he was already there and he is ready to take action. We all are sitting in another room; then suddenly air flowed strong and that's the opportunity I have been waiting for. Varsha helped me there. I switched off power for that room pretending I am closing doors and windows because of the breeze flowing in and thrown chili powder you gave me, on their faces and came out of the room locked it. My uncle came with his forces and I told them where you are and well after that they took them. They don't know I was the one who called police even when police took them out because of chili powder. That's it and rest is safe as you know," she smiled at me and went into kitchen. I followed her.

I told her, "Well I thought you betrayed me, us. I thought I failed..." she handed Cabir and me an apple. We took it. She said, "I know when I looked at your face it is pretty clear that you believed that I betrayed you. If I told you before you won't look that shocked and our plan will fail. I don't want that so..."

I laughed and said, "You shouldn't become lawyer. You should try acting. You acted perfectly; Cabir and I stood there speechless." Cabir laughed and said, "Yeah, you really did make us believe that you betrayed us. I can't believe that you planned all this. Here we are trying to keep you safe but you are the one protecting us!"

She looked at us and said, "Did you honestly believe I will do such a thing to you or Varsha? No I will never do such a thing. After all I am the niece of deputy commissioner of police. How can I do that?"

I asked her, "How did you explain to them about us knowing about Varsha and them?" She said, "I told them you went to that place where Varsha stayed. That you found her mobile there locked in closet when you are looking for something. They verified that you went there. They questioned the person you talked with. They don't know you both used to be friends and how you found her. That's exactly perfect time for them to believe me because I met Preethi for second time after you went there. Their inquiry proved I was correct so it gave me a chance to convince them that I am working with them and you found those photos after you went there as I showed those photos to them that day when I met them. It solved everything and that's what I wanted; them to believe me."

I asked her, "When preethi knows that you and Varsha are best friends, how did she believe you to help them against Varsha? What explanation does she give them when they asked about you? Why is Preethi even involved in all this?"

She said, "Well, firstly they have no means of knowing about Varsha's evidences, they have to get them at any rate for that they have to believe me. Secondly, if they ignored me after taking those photos or did something to make me shut my mouth there is a possibility that I can tell about them to police or somebody else with yours help as they know by then I am one of you, thereby increasing the chances for you to know about them. It won't work that way they have to believe me somehow and that's what I wanted too. Well I know they have their opinion of me after getting those evidences from you and handing them they can do anything with me like Varsha but I am sure I will not give them that chance cause of my uncle and his protection for me. He knows everything and he will track them if they harmed me. They don't know that. As for Preethi, I don't know why she helped them. I didn't ask her that as it will lead to doubt on me, so the rest is done like I planned. Of course without your help I couldn't have done all this."

I looked at her in awe. She is such a brave person and well she saved us from trouble and did right thing for Varsha. She succeeded in arresting those culprits and all. She even calculated the risk for her own life but still she is brave enough to catch them all. I stood in front of her and took her face in mine and I kissed her there itself without thinking about anyone or anything. She looked surprised but kissed me back. I leaned away and said, "I don't know what to say Nandini, you did this for Varsha. You went to such extremes to do justice for Varsha. You are really brave and I don't know whether I could have done this for her but you did it. You did right thing even knowing the risk in all this. I am in awe of you Nandu."

She looked sad, held my face with both her hands and said, "I couldn't have done this without your help, Manik. You helped me in getting those evidences and my uncle took care of everything. Without your help I couldn't have caught them. All I have is those photos; that's not everything, you both are the ones who actually found them and I should thank you for that."

Cabir said from behind us, "Thank you guys, you succeeded. You rescued all of them. You helped me. You saved my cousin it's my fault that he got involved in this but you saved him. I will never forget your help. Thank you again," in Varsha's voice. We are so involved to notice that there is a soft breeze flowing in like a sweet melody. We looked at him and said, "You helped in solving this Varsha and what you did was beyond bravery. We couldn't have done this without your help." Breeze flowed again and she disappeared with it smiling for one last time. Cabir looked at us in confusion and we laughed at him. He shook his head and said, "Whatever I want to sleep, and can you drop us at home?"

Nandini said, "You are going to sleep here for today. That's the reason we are here now. My uncle will come later but I will show you your rooms. You must be tired. Come."

She led us upstairs. I asked, "How did you arrange all this?" She said, "It is easy to arrange when you have police uncle." Cabir said, "You are genius Nandini." I laughed and said, "That's why she will be good for lawyer." She laughed at us and showed Cabir his room. We said we will adjust but she insisted us taking separate rooms. So I followed her. She showed me another room. I asked her what she told her uncle in his ear. She laughed and said good night. With that she left and I slept peacefully for the first time in two weeks or so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 20K 32
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
267K 22.3K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...