Arranged Marriage To Sebastia...

Af marvelgirl1337

Brian is a 23 year old. She is independent and full of life. She is in university. Her main goal is to comple... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

286 9 0
Af marvelgirl1337

Brian's POV

I felt sick. He is Sebastian  Stan! He is freaking Bucky! I never searched anything related to Bucky. Now I think of it, i should have searched.

I can't marry him. Not at any cost. He lives his life in public. Everything he does  becomes the front page of a tabloid. Everyone's gonna think me as a slut as I will marry him for money.

I don't want to see myself as this. Not at all. How can Mom and Dad do this to me? How can they? I can't marry him. If i have to break my dad's heart, i will.

I was sitting in the roof, in front of my room. I was looking at the sky. My thoughts were all over the place. I can't marry him That's what I was thinking all over again.

I don't know for how long I was in my own thinking world.
I heard someone clearing throat. I looked behind and saw Sebastian was sitting on the window frame. His head was poking outside.His hands were supporting his body wight.

"Mind if I join?" said Sebastian awkwardly. I nodded a little.

Sebastian hoped from the frame and in steady steps he came to me and sat beside me. The place was a little bit smaller for his huge figure to fit. His arms were brushing mine and our legs were brushing as well.

I hugged my elbow to chest so that I can make some place for him. He let out a breath he was holding.

"Can we talk?" said Sebastian, looking at me.

"Yeah." I said, without looking at him.

"Are you calling off the wedding?" said Sebastian. I was still looking at the house of the Knights which was in front of our house.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Before you come up with a decision, I want to say something." said Sebastian. I nodded again.

"If you are thinking about my celebrity status and if i marry you,  you will be known as a slut, then you are completely wrong. Listen," said Sebastian as he nudged me. I looked at his eyes. Those mesmerizing ocean blue eyes.

"I always keep my personal life personal. I know we don't want to marry each other but doing this for our parents. But Brian, I can tell you one thing. If now Dad is asking me to marry you, I will say yes. Not only because of him but also cause you agreed to marry me without knowing who i am. And I like this. Most of the girls throw themselves at me for my fame." said Sebastian honestly. I didn't find any reply so I kept silence.

"Listen, Brian, I don't want us to be the story book arranged marriage couples who used to hate each othet first. I don't dislike you or hate you. I just don't want things between us to go awkward. We can handle things like adults. We can work things out. And we can at least stay married for one year. For the sake of our parents." said Sebastian. I chuckled.

"Now you sounding like a wattpad story's cocky husband who is giving his wife an agreement." I said with amusement. Sebastian slapped his hand on his forehead.

"I didn't want to sound like one. We can come up with a solution. Please don't call off this marriage. Just look at our parents how happy they are. At least I want to see Dad smile for me. He has done a lot for me and Mom." said Sebastian sincerely.

"Aren't that parents supposed to do? They love us  unconditionally." I said. Sebastian shook his head.

"Seems like you know nothing about me." said Sebastian. I felt awkward.

"Um... Actually I never really noticed you. I mean in the Captain America movies I used to droll on Chris Evans and search all things about him.,And I........" I stopped. Wow Brian! You talk hell a lot!

Sebastian was looking at me with a amusement expression. I felt embarrassed.

"You like Chris this much?" said Sebastian as if he is trying hard to control his laughter.

"He is just a crush." I said in a low voice. Sebastian burst out laughter. His laughter was unstoppable. Soon it started to annoy me.

"Stop it, Sebastian! You are gonna fall down!" I said as I saw he was leaning on the other side of the roof. I held his arm so that he doesn't fall down.

"Chris will be so happy to hear that." said Sebastian while laughing. After a while I joined his laughter.

When we were done with our laughing. We stared to struggle catch up breath. Wheb we calm down Sebastian lightly nudged me.

"So....This is the place where you come when you are sad?" said Sebastian looking aroud the place.

"Yeah. Eric told you. Right?" I said.

"Hmmm." saud Sebastian. "Do you guys have any history about this place? Seems like you love this place."

"Yeah. Actually Eric and I  spent half of our childhood here. Though Eric is a bit elder than me, we still became friends. Uncle Price and Dad moved here at the same time. They had Maddie and Eric and I was just born then. Maddie and Eric used to spend their whole day playing with me. But as Maddie was elder  she had her studies and all thing. Eric and I became close." I said with a smile.

"And what about Danny? That guy who told me you are his girlfriend?" said Sebastian. I chuckled

"Danny is 2 years younger than me. We used to play together. But Eric was the one of Prince siblings who was fun loving at the same time sincere." I said.

"It is hard to tell that you are not their sibling" said Sebastian.

"Of course! I used spend all my day at their house. when I became a bit older and then there was 'new babby Danny'. We used to play with him. Uncle Prince used to arrange a pool party. We used to get snacks and play in the water!" I said excitedly.

"Wow! Your childhood was fun" smiled Sebastian.

"Tell me about your childhood then" I nudged Sebastian's shoulder.

"I was born in Romania. My biological Dad divorced my Mom, when I was 2. We moved to Austria. Then when I was 5 we came to America. After couple of years Mom married Dad. I should say my whole childhood was a struggle and I don't have good examples of marriage in my life. So I tend not to get married." said Sebastian with a serious face. I touched his shoulder

"I am sorry to hear that." I said as I mean it.

"Thanks" said Sebastian in a low voice. I felt sad to see him this much sad so I tried to lift up his mood.

"okay! Now you are going to be a member of my family. So now your life will turn 'crazy'!" I quoted the crazy words with my fingers.

"We will drive you crazy. I promise." I mocked as I placed a hand on my hert and bowd.

"Like how?" chuckeld. I got up and went to the attached tree to the roof.

"Like going back to downstairs with the help of Max!" I said as I patted the tree

"Max? You named the tree?" chuckled Sebastian. I hugged Max.

"Don't you dare to make fun of my Max." I said with a playful stren face.

"Okay okay!" said Sebastian.

"Now! If you like to take a lift from Max, you can. He is generous. He doesn't keep harsh feelings." I said playfully. Sebastian got up and came to me.

I hoped on Max and grabbed one of his bruch to get hold of my weight. With experienced expert hands I climed down to the groud. Then I looked up at Sebastian.

"Don't worry, if you fall down, Max will catch you!" I called. Sebastian hesitant for a moment.

Then I felt my Mom screamed from behind

"Bri! How can you make him climb the tree?" said Mom unbelievingly. I was in trouble

"Umm.. Mom...I..." I mumbled. Eric, Maddie, John and Danny came as well. Lily was still hugging  Danny with her tiny arms.

"You can do it, Sebastian!" called Eric. I laughed.

"Buddy! You can do it! Prove it you are ready to be a part of us!" called John.

"You guys are impossible!" said Mom disbelievingly. We laughed.

"Go for it Sebastian!" cheered Danny. Lily lifted her head from the crock of Danny's neck and jumped excitedly in Danny's arm.

"Dough! Dough! Ta! Ta!" (Go! Go!") Lily babbled excitedly.

Sebastian bowed his head and started to laugh.

"Sebastian, dear. Take the stair. Don't listen to this crazy idiots!" said Mom.

"It's okay Mrs. Andrews" called Sebastian.

Sebastian easily came down from the roof with the help of Max. We cheered.

"Yaaay!! Sebastian!!" Cheered the boys. Sebastian started to laugh his head of.

"Enough kids! Hunger made you do horrible things! Let's get you some dinner!" said Mom in annoyance. "You kids will never change." sighed Mom and she left.

Jonny went to Sebastian and patted his back.

"That's my man, Sebastian!" praised Johny.

"This time Bri only made you climb down a tree. I am waiting for more!" said Maddie in a sarcastic yet excited voice.

"Keep it up Bri-Bri!" Eric gave me a thumb's up.  I bowed in honor.

"Adain!" Lily clapped her hands excitedly. We started to laugh.

"Not now princess. " said Johny. And Lily made a cute pout. She immediately hugged Danny again and vanished her face on his shoulder.

"She is surely hungry." Maddie shook her head.

"Me too!." whined Danny. "I have to freshen up. Here take Lily." Danny held Lily. Jonhy took her in his arms.

"Dada, wove!" said Lily excitedly. Johny smiled at her and kissed her cheeks. She gave a huge grin and again disappeared on her father's shoulder.

"Such a darma queen!" Maddie shook her head.

"She leart from the best." said Eric sarcastically looking at Maddie. Maddie hit Eric's arm. All the time Sebastian looked at us with an amusement expression.

"Get used to us Sebastian. You have to deal with us for the rest of your life." smiled Johny hopelessly.

"I will try" said Sebastian awkwardly smiled.

"I'm going to freshen up." said Danny as he headed to the house. Then he stopped at the gate and looked at me.

"Hey, Bri? Do you still use the chocolate flavor body wash?" said Danny with a playful smile.

"Nah! I don't live here anymore!" I said rather awkwardly.

"By the way Sebastian. Bri once tried to taste the body wash if it taste like chocolate as well or not" laughed Danny.

"DANNY!" I ran towards him and he ran inside the house.

Third Person's POV

"Seriously?" Sebastian started to laugh.

"You are marrying a physco." said Eric sarcastically.

After a while

Everything was set in the backyard. There was a huge table in which Johnny and Eric started to put the BBQs. Maddie set up Lily's high chair and tied her into it. This little troublemaker won't keep herself in one place, not for a while. Danny insisted to play with Lily so he sat beside Liliy's high chair. Johnny sat beside Maddie. On the other side of sat the parents. The Dads were busy in talking in politics and Moms were really busy discussing something. It was hard to eavesdrop.

On the opposite of Maddie there sat Brian. Eric and Sebstian sat either side of her .

"This sooooo good, Johny!" moaned Mr. Andrews.

"Thanks, Uncle Andrews!" called Johnny.

"I must say Johny, Maddie is a lucky woman.", said Sebastian.

"Yes she is!" said John as he warped his arm around his wife and kissed her cheek.

"Awwww! Look at you guys! It's like their love is evergreen!" awed Brian.

"For how long you guys are dating?" said Sebastian.

"You must have asked for how long they didn't date each other. It feels like I was born and the first I saw was Maddie and Johnny holding their hands." said Danny sarcastically as he stuffed some salad on his mouth. The rest started to laugh.

"So, you guys are high school sweethearts?" said Sebastian.

"Didn't yoy hear Danny? They are 'diaper hood sweethearts'"
said Eric. Everyone again burst out laughter.

"What is diaper hood, Eric?" said Brian in between their laugh.

"He just made it up." said Maddie with an annoyed expression. But Johny kissed her cheek again and she started to smile.

"No one other than Johnny can handle my crazy brainless sister." said Eric sarcastically. Maddie hit is hand.

"Ouch! That hurts!" said Eric as he rubbed his hand.

"Maddie and I used to go to the same middle school." said Johny to Sebastian with a smile.

"That's cute!" smiled Sebastian.

"I know. And we became best friends and fell in love with her." said Johny lookig at Maddie. Maddie pecked his lips.

"Mama...Dada....Tis!! (kiss)" said Lily excitedly. They all started to laugh again.

"You guys are totally.....something!" said Sebastian with a chuckle. Eric nudged Sebastian.

"We call ourselves CRAZY!" said Eric proudly.

Maddie gave Lily some mashed potato and started to feed her. After a while Danny insisted to feed her so he took the spoon and shove some mash into Lily's mouth. Lily spit it into Danny's shirt.

"Bad Baby!" said Danny with a playfull stern look. Immediately Lily's smile took a 180 degree and she started to cry.

"Oh baby! I am sorry" said Danny as he got up to pick her up. Maddie stopped him.

"Danny, she did a bad thing. She shouldn't have done it. So let her cry for a while." said Maddie with a serious face. Johnny nodded. They again started to eat.

"Did you bring that?" whispered Eric into Sebastian's ear. Sebastian nodded and patted his pocket.

"Do you think it's the time?" said Sebastian.

"Yeah." said Eric as he got up.

"Guys! I need some attention here!"  Eric held out his hand.

They all were sitting in the living room after lunch. Mr  Fruhauf gave Sebastian a wink and Mrs.Fruhauf nodded him assuringly.

"What Eric?" said Mrs  Andrews.

"Sebastian has something to say." said Eric as he sat down and Sebastian got up. He cleared his throat.

"Um...Brian? Can you please come here?" said Sebastian looking at Brian who was sitting beside Danny playing with Lily. Brian gave him a confused look. Then got up.

Sebastian faced Brian and smiled at het stupidly. Suddenly he got down to his knee and held out a small black box. Brian was shocked

"Brian, I know either way we have to get married to each other. But I really want everything to be perfect.....So...
Will you marry me?" said Sebastian as he lifted the box and showed her a diamond ring.

Everyone's heart stopped. Brian was silent.

"Say something, honey!" whispered Mrs. Price

"Yes, I will!" said Brian happily. Sebastian smiled and got up. Then he put the finger on her ring finger.

"Kiss her!" called Johnny Happily.

"Yeah! Kiss!" said Maddie.

"Kiss her!" even the elders couldn't stop their excitement

"Kiss!" said Danny and Eric Together.

"Tiss" said Lily excitedly as she clapped her hands.

Brian's POV

Everyone was shouting us to kiss. Sebastian looked at me with an awkward smile and I started to get nevous.

Is he gonna kiss me?

My breath started get fast as well as my heart beat. I saw Sebastian leaning on my face. Then by surprisingly he kissed my cheek. I let out a sigh of relief. Then smiled at him. I was glad that he didn't kiss me on my lips.

The Price siblings started to boo at us. Even the parents looked at us with disappointment. But we smiled at them awkwardly.

"That was soo unfair!" scoffed Maddie.

"Give them time. Not everyone started to Date in the middle school like yoy guys!" said Eric sarcastically and we started to burst out laughter.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12.3K 271 37
Dating Sebastian Stan? This must be a dream. Simply waking up to him, going on dates, loving each other unconditionally. It won't be that hard right...
154K 3.3K 22
Teacher x Student From the first time she met him, Ellarose always felt something for Mr Stan. She tried to deny it but when she got a spot in his co...
120 28 14
My Brother's Best friend is my Secret husband. t's That No one knows that sebastian and Matthew are married, Matthew's parents are rich business peop...
138K 3.7K 31
You land your first acting gig in a pretty indie film set in Los Angeles. Which is great. Fine. Until you learn who will be acting alongside you. Seb...