FOURTEENTH MEMEBER || SVT Fan...

By ejaykim

She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she h... More

1.0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Crack 1.0
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Crack 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Crack 3.0
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Crack 4.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Please Read! EMERGENCY!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - END
Please Read
Specials - 1

Please Read

410 7 0
By ejaykim

There, it's finished. I just wanted to thank those people who were with me from start until the end, to those who were able to bear reading my wrong grammars, mispellings, cringy moments and very late updates. If it weren't for your support, votes and comments, I would've stopped writing this story ages ago. So I really thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

There are some things that are still kept in the shadows. On the first chapter, there was a name that wasn't mentioned in any other chapters. Who is Park Se Jun? Just stay tuned in this story because I will still publish a Special Chapter that will explain this character.

Are you also curious how Lisa and Mingyu's story started and ended? If you are then look forward to their story which I will start to publish some time from now, "Playing with fire."

How about Ji Su and Hoshi's case? Is there really something between those two? I have decided to write their story too but the title is yet to be decided.

Don't worry, I'll post a notification of my new upcoming stories. You can also follow me to stay updated.

See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gam-ja By 달

Fanfiction

1.9K 137 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
3.6K 67 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...
312K 9.4K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
418K 14.1K 53
She spent her life running from everything after a terrible incident. She has nothing set on her mind but running away. But with her new job, it was...