TEXTING MCCANN

By jdbsangel

"I wish you never texted me that day" - A Jason McCann love story More

*Before you read*
*unknown number*
Selfie
Horny
New bestie or what?
Fear
"I know everything"
Sweet Dreams Princess
Horny Surprises
Fuck you
Spontaneous guest
Dangerous looks
Who are you
Touches
Trust
Accident
Morning drive
Plans
Boyfriend
A trap?
Care
Little Lie
Contact demolition
Missing you
The basketball game
Feelings
Victoria's letter
Ruined
Get used to it

Never say never

1.7K 54 9
By jdbsangel

Mayas P.O.V

It's Saturday morning, 11am and I'm nervously pacing back and forth throughout my room. From right to left and left to right.

"No!" I think to myself. "I'm not going!"

Jason texted me last night, wanting to go to a basketball game today. And me being the person I am, I said I'm not going of course! But I definitely know that he'll come and will take me with him. Whether I want to or not.

Anyways, I am not letting that happen. He can't take control over me. I promised myself to not have any contact with Jason anymore. And yes, I know that I'm still answering his text messages and I really hate myself for doing that.

Every time his name pops up on my display I get this weird feeling that erupts in my stomach. I don't know if I should hate or love this feeling. I just feel the need to answer him. There were times where I literally stared at my display for hours, just thinking whether I should answer or not. But I just can't resist not talking to him.

Even though I told Jason to not text me anymore, he still does...

Obviously..

I'm at that point where I really don't know what to do anymore. I sigh and lie down on m freshly-made-bed. Looking around my room I catch sight of an outfit I've put out the day before for today..

Would Jason like it?

Ugh why do I even care? I shouldn't..

The basketball game is actually not my only worry. The other message he sent me drove me crazy. I thought about it all night..

"And I like you babe"

I read the message frustratingly over and over again. Maybe he's just joking around like always, right? Or does Jason really have feelings for me? No.. he can't..

But why do I care so much?

Again!

No. It doesn't matter if he likes me or not, right? Because there will never be something between us.

*buzz* I hear my phone receive a message. I sigh again and stand up from my bed, walking to my night stand where my phone is on. I press the home button and see that I've received a message from Jason.

Surprised? Not really.

"Good morning Sunshine;)"

I read the text and got that weird tingly feeling again. I stared at the display and asked myself the same question I've been asking myself every time Jason sent me texts.

Should I answer?

I told myself to not let Jason take me with him. And I probably can tell him multiple times that I don't want to go or don't want anything to do with him, but he won't listen.

Maybe I should tell him that personally..

You just want to see him again Maya, don't you? That annoying voice in the back of my mind asks me.

But before I could think about that question I got another message.

"Are you awake?"

I start to think. What should I do? On one side I want to go to the game since I have nothing planned to do today and it could be fun.. I guess. Well actually.. the main reason why I want to go is because I want to know if Jason really has feelings for me..

I sigh and open our chat without hesitation.

*Texts*

Good morning sunshine;)

*5 minutes later*

Are you awake?

morning... yes I am..

How are you?
Did you sleep well?
I miss you..
Are you missing me too?? ;))

Umm..

I'll come and pick you up, okay?

No
Jason look, I don't want to go with you

Why not?:((
If you want we can go somewhere else?

No.. you don't understand

I don't know what you're talking about babe
I'll just come now, okay?
We will have fun

Whatever
I give up

Yessss
Well, see you then 😘

Why are you coming now? Isn't it too early.

I just can't wait to me my princes❤️ ️

*End of texts*

I hate myself for doing this. But my plan is to talk to him personally about that I don't want anything from him.. and that we should no longer have contact. Hopefully he understands that.

::

After 30 minutes I changed into a new outfit, the one that I've put out the day before and also made my make up and hair. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a light-blue colored t-Shirt, a little backpack and white vans. I wore my hair straight today and did my makeup simple everyday make up. Just as I was about to put my shoes on I hear a knock on my door and seconds later my mother stands in front of me.

"Are you up already?" She asks me, closing the door behind her.

"Yeah.." I answer simply and hope she won't ask where I'm going to.

"Why are you dressed up? Where are you going today?" My mother asks, crossing her arms over her chest with an raised eyebrow.

"Umm.." I start to think quickly for an excuse. "I'm going to a basketball game-" I stop and think what to say next. "With Jennifer and Ann." I end my sentence.

The whole time I avoid eye contact since my mother always knows when I'm lying. She said that she can see it in my eyes if I lie to her.

"Ah, okay then. But why haven't you told me before?" She wonders walking through my room, making me a bit nervous.

"Oh I forgot.. sorry mom." I give her a fake smile and hope she believes me.

"Whatever. Be home at 9pm." Mom says and with that she leaves the room.

I sigh and sit up from my bed where I've put my shoes on and walk up to my make-up desk where I fill my bag with stuff I could probably need.

Girl stuff you know.

As I want to check the time on my phone, I hear some knocks on my window and jump lightly. I turn to the direction where the sound came from and see Jason behind my window with a big smile on his face.

Smiling back, I nervously walk over to him and open the window. And as soon as Jason is in my room, he gives me a kiss on my cheek, while his hand is rested on my back. "Hey baby."

"Hi." I answer and get that weird tingly feeling in my stomach. But this time it is much stronger.

"I've bought us donuts and Starbucks since you probably haven't eaten yet." He says, placing two bags with the food on my bed.

Ugh he's such a sweetheart.

"You wanna eat?" Jason speaks up again since I haven't said anything.

"Umm.." I look down at the ground and start to fiddle with me fingers thinking what to say.

Do I want to eat?
Yes, I'm very much hungry.

Will I tell him that?
Hell no-

Jason takes my hands into his and lifts my chin gently with his thump which makes me look into his gorgeous hazel -brown eyes. He looks deep into my eyes with a light yet beautiful smile on his lips.

"If you want to, we can eat in my car. Hmm?" Jason offers, his voice a little raspy as he licks his lips not taking his gaze of me.

I nod and let go if his hands, but he quickly brings them up, holding my face in his hands and kissing my forehead. Butterflies start to develop in my stomach and I start to love the feeling he gives me. When Jason pulled away, he took my hand into his again. As we wanted to leave, a knock on my door stops us.

I automatically look panicked to Jason. He puts he index finger over his lips, motioning me to be quiet. Squishing my hand quickly before slowly letting go of it, he walks over to my dressing room, probably hiding there. I nod my head towards him and he disappears.

I see the door opening and I take a quick look over the room for anything suspicious. When I noticed the bags of food on my bed, I quickly take them and put them under the bed. Just then my mother stands in front of me again.

After she glances over my room and then at me, she speaks up: "Whose car is parked in front of our house?"

My heartbeat fastens as I think for another lie to tell my mother. "Umm.. it's the car of- Ann's Brother. He's driving us, you know." I explain to her, trying to sound believable as possible.

"Oh, well I didn't know her brother had such an expensive car?" She raises an eyebrow waiting for me to explain.

"I guess he saved a lot of money for that car?" I tell her my answer but it sounded more like a question.

"Okay then.. are you leaving now?"

"Yeah." I nod my head as a response, making her nod too and leave afterwards.

"Uh oh I don't like liars." Jason appears from the other room, shaking his head with a grin on his face.

"What do you expect me to do? Tell the truth? Like: Oh hey mom I'll go out with a criminal today, hope you don't mind." I snap at him, mad for what I'm doing right now.

Jason furrows his eyebrows and looks confused. Walking up to me, he takes my hands into his as I went to sit down on my bed. But I quickly pull my hands to myself.

We sit on my bed silently, not saying anything. Jason sometimes glances at me but I keep ignoring him. After a couple of minutes I made a decision and go down to my feet to take my shoes off.

"Hey!? What are you doing?" Jason furrows his eyebrows again, trying to read my mind.

"Something I should have done alrea-" I response but stop when I feel a hand on my wrist, which stops my actions. I look up to meet Jason's hazel brown eyes again. I look deep into them. He has beautiful eyes. But I can't really see anything in them- like how he's feeling. I think he never opens up to people and always keeps everything to himself. It's like he has a veil over his eyes. And no one can see what is behind it.

"Maya?" Jason snaps me out of my thoughts. I look away from him, ashamed that I got lost in his beautiful eyes.

I stay quite for some seconds but finally speak up: "We can't keep doing it like this anymore."

"I know." Is everything he says and I wasn't expecting this answer.

"Go to the game without me. It's better like that." I tell him while I take my bagpack off.

"But I want to go with you.." He immediately says making my heart ache.

And I want to go with you..

And I hate to admit that.

"Pleaaaase" Jason begs letting himself fall down on my bed. "I already bought the tickets and planed everything."

I start to overthink my decision. After a couple of minutes I turn around to Jason whose gaze is already fixed on me, which makes me blush. He was staring at me the whole time. I cover my face with my hands but Jason immediately takes them away. "I love to have that effect on you." He smirks, holding my hands into his.

I take a deep breath and try my best to say what I wanted to say.

Jason makes me so weak.

"Okay, umm.. I'm going with you." I finally say and he starts to smile. "But!" I warn firmly, putting a hand up. "Only today and never again! Never ever. That's the last time we see each other okay? After today we will never talk again." I continue and Jason stops smiling and raises an eyebrow.

"Never say never babe." He smirks but I don't find that funny and I guess he saw my facial expression.

"Just saying." He shrugs and I stand up from the bed.

"Jason I'm serious." I put my hands on my hips.

"Well.. but I'm right." Jason puts his hands up in defense, a little smile creeping up on his lips.

I decide to not say anything anymore and roll my eyes playfully, taking my bag from the bed. "Okay, let's bring this behind us." I puff out, telling him I'm ready.

Jason immediately stood up and made his way to the window. "I have to take the door." I mumble as I stand behind him.

"Why?" He wonders, stopping his actions.

"My mother would get suspicious if I disappear without going though the door downstairs." I answer and Jason starts to joke around again. "Too scared to jump down? I will catch you if you fall."

"I prefer to fly away from you if I decide to jump."

"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall." Jason smirks making me roll my eyes again.

"Okay, okay I got it. I still have to take the door." I say before I leave the room, not wanting Jason to say another thing.

I quickly walk down the stairs, telling my mom goodbye who was thankfully pretty busy in the kitchen. After I leave the house I start to search for any sight of Jason but can't find him. "Jason?" I call but don't get an answer which makes me search for his car instead, but even his car is nowhere to be seen. Weird.

When I see a black-gold Bugatti not too far away I wonder if it's Jason's car. But since I know what kind of car he has, I know that's not his. So I decided to keep searching.

When I started to get frustrated, I thought about calling him and took my phone out of my jeans pocket and searched for his contact. Suddenly I feel large hands on my eyes and jump lightly. Turning around quickly I meet Jason with a big smirk on his face.

"Where were you?" I wonder, putting my phone back to its place. "In my car waiting for you, but you didn't find me so I came out." He tells me leading me to his car.

The black Bugatti.
How many cars does this boy have?

"Oh yeah, I didn't know this was your car." I say as Jason starts to smirk again and opens the door for me to get in.

What a gentleman.

Starting to smile like an idiot, I watch Jason getting in the car too. He starts the engine, driving to the arena. At first we didn't talk much on the ride till Jason speaks up: "Some of my friends are coming too. My gang you know."

And that's when I felt my heart stop for a second.

"What?" I asked him disappointed, not believing what he just said.

"Yeah umm, we go all together. Hope that's okay for you." Jason answers, licking his lips.

I nod my head and don't say anything. His friends are all criminals too, aren't they? Murderer, rapists, drug dealer and who knows what else.

I can't believe I've put myself into this.

This is the last time I do this. Never will I ever get in a car with a criminal again. I have to end this. It's just too dangerous.

What if this is a trap?
Will something happen to me?

No, Jason wouldn't let that happen.

But how could I know that for sure? Maybe he's just acting nice so I'll fall for him..

I look over to Jason whose gaze is fixed on the street. When he feels my stare, he looks over to me and takes my hand into his. "It's okay princess, don't worry. I'm here with you." He tells me, kissing the back of my hand. And at once all the fear vanished and I start to feel... protected.

*Author's note*

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm already excited to read all your comments and thoughts.

-> How do you think Jason's friends will act towards Maya?

And again, I'll try my best to update regularly :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share babes.

Love y'all 💗

- aisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 724 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...
3.9K 83 34
"I wished for everything to be alright..." ---------------- People wish upon shooting stars... guess what I wished? Who would've thought Jason McCan...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...
18.7K 466 35
justin bieber fanfiction