I Am Reese

By sprittals98

Reese has always dreamed of being a YouTube star, but all she's done is make rant videos that she never posts... More

I Am Reese
I Am In Love-2
I Am Online-3
I Am Loved-4
I Am a Suck Up-5
I Am Confronted-6
I Am Friendly-7
I Am Caught-8
I Am Confused-9
I Am Visited-10
I Am Fought Over-11
I Am Famous-13
I Am Warned-14
I Am Hated-15
I Am So Friggin' Happy-16
I Am Going Home-17
I Am So Sick-18
I Am Live-19
I Am Reese-20
I Am Confronted... Again-21
I Am in Euphoria-22
I Am an Idiot in Love-23
I Am Introduced-24
I Am the New Girl-25
I Am Reese-26

I Am a Baby Maker-12

100K 3.4K 2K
By sprittals98

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!

********************************************************************

I Am a Baby Maker

"Hey, Deena," I greeted. Deena was the waitress who worked at the diner that Declan had taken me a couple weeks ago. I later found out that the diner was actually called 'The Diner.' Very... original.

"Hey, Reese, Declan," she greeted back to us. She still thinks that we're a couple, and Declan refuses to tell her otherwise, though I'm not complaining. I just feel as if he's giving her false hope.

And me too.

"What can I get for you today?" She asked us.

"Waffles," I said immediately. I had never gotten anything different.

Declan, who was sitting across from me, laughed at my quick reply. He ordered his food and with a smile, Deena left our table.

Declan had been taking me here a lot lately, with or without Taylor. I don't know if they are counted as dates though. I mean, we haven't discussed any of our almost kisses and we haven't had another, but Declan teases me. A lot. It's just all so confusing.

We sat in comfortable silence until Deena came back with our drinks.

"So," Declan said with a smirk after she left.

I gave him a questioning look. What was going on. "So, what?"

"John Doe babies, huh?" He said, his smirk growing.

At first, I had no idea what he was talking about, and then, it hit me.

The video. Oh my freaking- kill me now.

I can't believe it. He watched the videos. He watched the videos. He watched the videos. What am I supposed to say? He was never meant to watch that; to lay one finger on a computer mouse and click upon the link that is the video! 

I think I'm going to start hyperventilating. Or projectile vomiting. 

"Oh, haha," I said, laughing, but I couldn't get it to actually sound like I was seriously laughing. "You watched that?" My voice was abnormally high.

"Yeah, I did," Declan said, still smirking. "It was a very good interpretation of our first encounter."

I thought back to the video that he was talking about and realized that this moment could literally not be any more embarrassing.

I said that I wanted to have his babies.

"Well, ugh, that wasn't me," I said. No, no, no! What is wrong with me? Why did I just say that? Kill me now.

Declan gave me a look. "Oh, really?" 

"Yes, really."

"Then who was it?"

"My, uh, twin sister. Her name is um, Breese." Why does stuff like this happen to me. Correction: Why do I put myself into these situations.

Declan took a sip out of his drink. "Well, that's funny, but I think that your twin sister is having an identity crisis. She called herself Reese at the beginning and end of the video."

I'm dead. Thank you to whoever put me out of my misery.

"Okay, so maybe I don't have a twin sister. but that video is basically invalid because I didn't know you. You were just a pretty face," I said and patted myself on the back. At least one thing I've said today actually sounded believable.

"Oh, really?" He asked again, smiling.

"Yes really."

"Well, I think you're lying."

"Well I'm not," I asked.

While we had been bickering, we had been leaning closer together. Now, he leaned in so that he was right in my face. "Well, we would make beautiful babies."

My heart just stopped. I had no reply to that. Partly because I couldn't think of anything, but mainly because he was so close to me. So very close. 

"Look at you two lovebirds." I looked up and saw Deena standing over us with a huge smile on her face, our orders in hand. 

I leaned back and looked at anything but Declan. 

Deena set our food on the table, still smiling. "And you would make beautiful babies. Make a lot, they'd be a gift to the world," she said.

I sank down in the booth and blushed even more. When she left, Declan looked at me, still smirking. 

"Everyone agrees that we would make beautiful babies. And I'm ready to make a lot. Are you?" He said.

I took a fry off of his plate and threw it at him.

When Declan dropped me off, I decided to call Lace. For her birthday, our parents had agreed to let her go to this summer art camp. Apparently, Lace had been begging to go because it was a really good camp. She'd been there for a week now, and I already missed the little devil.

"Hello?" Lace said when she picked up the phone.

"Lace. You have no idea how weird it is for you to be away from the house. I think dad really misses you," I told her.

"Tell him to suck it up, because I refuse to come home," she said.

"Well, you are his little girl," I said.

"I'm not little."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You-" I was cut off by the sound of a boy in the background. He was calling for Lace, but in a taunting manner.

"Shut up you little fucker!" She yelled him.

"Oh, is that a boy I hear?" I asked. 

"Hardly," she grumbled.

"I think he likes you."

"I hope not. He's so annoying! He makes me want to pull my hair out." She sounded like she really hated him. The first step to love.

"Lace has a boyfriend, Lace has a boyfriend!" I taunted.

"I'm hanging up on you," she said with no emotion.

"No you won-" I was cut off by the beep that told me that she had, indeed, hung up on me. The little fucker.

I threw my cellphone onto my bed and grabbed my laptop. I was bored and had nothing to do, I think it was time to make a video.

About ten minutes later, I had finished recording it and editing it so I pressed play and watched it to see if it was ready to go up on YouTube. This particular video couldn't be live so it wasn't on Far in Life yet either.

"Hello world, I am Reese!" I saw myself say into the camera. "This video is going to be about a famous UK band that everyone seems to be talking about. Everyone on the Internet has talked about them at least once, so I think it's my turn."

I smiled into the camera then said, "You guessed it, I'm going to be talking about Two Directions!" I held up two fingers and put them into the camera. The video cut and it showed me laughing and saying, "I kill myself."

"Okay, seriously though. I'm really talking about One Direction. So, I'm pretty sure you all are just itching to know how I feel about them, so...." I said. I dragged it out and stared into the camera with a smile for a long time before I dropped my smile and said, "I feel nothing."

"So what if I have their whole album on my iPod?" It cut to me dancing to the song What Makes You Beautiful. "So what if I can name you every single one of their full names?" It cut to me naming all of them, including there middle names. "So what if I go to sleep feeling sad because one of them is not by my side." It cut to me in bed crying with my finger in my mouth.

The video does a lot more 'So what's" before it came time to finish it.

"None of these means that I like them," I said into the camera. 

"Okay, so that's the end of that. Anyways, I'm trying something new. You know how at the end of my videos I always say 'you are you'?" I asked. "Well, now I wanna actually say peoples names. So leave your first name in your comment and it may be in the next video. And the cool thing about this is that I don't have to be talking about just one person if your name is pretty common!"

"So anyways, all my facebook, twitter, tumblr stuff is in the description. I even put my email in there for you old timers," I said. "Now, always remember, you are you, and I Am Reese!"

The video ended and I smiled. I was happy that people were actually going to watch this. On YouTube, I got over 10,000 views which is a lot for me.

If I could personally thank everyone who watched my videos, I would. I'd probably sent them chocolate too. And anything sweet, like babies.

Except, giving babies to strangers is wrong. So I wouldn't do that. Especially if me and Declan made them.

***********************************

PLEASE READ THIS!!

I know what you're thinking.... FINALLY! I'm sorry for the wait! I had a little bit of writers block, but I'm back baby! But I got to warn you guys, when school starts back up, my uploads will get slower...

Okay, onto important matters. I'm gonna put a slide show on the side, and those three people are candidates to play Declan. In your comment, I want you to tell me which one you like, and whoever gets the most votes plays him... so do it! 

And I think I'm gonna change Reese so give me some suggestions for her. Remember, she's blonde.

Sorry if this is short :(

So um..... COMMENT! VOTE! FANIMOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.8K 42
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
2.1M 43.6K 28
Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her dad always gone, Holly has always been fo...
28.7K 832 121
Reese has nothing other than makeup to comfort her. Knowing that under the lairs of makeup no one can see how hurt she is. What happens when someone...
31.1K 404 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...