Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Ten

4.5K 150 9
By ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up early to prepare mom a breakfast. I've done many things to her but I still didn't got a chance to apologize. I understand everything she wants me to do. She's my mother she wanted to give me a successful life someday.

Mom and dad loves spoiling me, they give things that I need. They support me at everything I want. It's fine at mom if I like girls but what she doesn't want is the effect its giving to me.

I love my mom and I respect all her decisions. I think this simple breakfast will pay everything she has done for me.

I'm not doing this just because I wanted something. I'm doing this for her, I also miss talking random things with her like we usually do.

"Tzuyu-ah! Wow! Are you sick?" I heard my mom said while entering the kitchen.

I serve all the dish I cook at the dining table.

"Are there any occasions?" she asked while looking at the foods I cook.

"There's none mom,"

"Why did you cook all of this? I bet you want something," she said and I pulled a chair for her. She sit on it.

"Of course not, I prepapre all of this to formally say sorry to you"I shyly said.

"Omo, my daughter is shy HAHAHA! Come on let mommy hug you," she said and I approach her.

She hug me and I hug her tighter.

"I'm sorry mom," I said. I think I was about to cry.

"It's fine sweetie. Mommy understands you," she said and kissed the top of my head..

I miss this, I miss mom's embrace.

"Let's eat before it gets cold," she said and I nod.

I sat beside her.

"You're right, your not a baby anymore," she said as she taste the dishes I cook.

"Is it good?" I ask.

"It's delicious," she said then smile.

It's a relieve. I rarely I just watch on YouTube how to cook all of this. Luckily it tastes good.

"How's school? What did your friends said when they saw you again?" She asks.

"Mom remember? I don't have any friends here?" I said.

It's hard for me to make friends. I'm having a hard time to approach them. That's why I wanted to stay in Korea. There I have many friends, they take care of me.

"Ohh," she said when she realize I don't have friends here.

"Do you miss them?"

"Every single time," I answered.

"Do you wanna go back?" She asks that makes me look at her.

"Mom, I--"

"Do you wanna go back?" She cuts me and I just nod at her.

"I'm sorry if you have to be far away from them. I saw how close you are to them,"

"It's fine mom. You don't have to sat sorry, you didn't do wrong. It's my fault, I'm being careless," I said and hold her hand.

We finish our breakfast while talking at random stuffs. I told her how my school day has past. I told her everything.

*****

I'm now surfing at my social media accounts and I find myself stalking Sana unnie. She's so pretty. I deactivated my social media's before when I left South Korea to avoid missing my friends and Sana as well.

But even though I don't used my phone I still miss them every single day. I feel incomplete when I'm not making fun them.

When I saw Sana's picture I remembered what Chaeyoung said last night.

Tzuyu, she is pregnant.

I don't know what should I feel when I heard it. Knowing Taehyung is the father of the baby she is carrying.

I heard the door opens thats stop me from my thoughts.

"Mom," I said and sat properly at my bed.

"Sweetie pack your things," she said making me confuse.

"Why?"

"Where gonna leave at the afternoon and fly back to Korea," she said which surprise me.

I jump out of bed in happiness and hug her.

"Thanks mom! You're really the best!" I said while hugging her.

"No more troubles, Chou Tzu!" She said and I salute on her.

"Yes mom, I promise" I said then hug her again.

"Asks Seonie if he can accompany us to the airport," Mom said before leaving. I nod at her.

I quickly dialled Jackson's number and he instantly pick it up.

CALL

Tzuyu: I'm going back!

Jackson: really? How did you convince her.

Tzuyu: I don't know but I think your conversation with her yesterday also helps, thank you so much.

Jackson: No problem. When is your flight?

Tzuyu: Late in the afternoon. That's why I call. Mom asks if you can accompany us to the airport?

Jackson: Of course. Just message me if should I go there already.

Tzuyu: okay, thanks gege.

Jackson: Your always welcom.

END CALL

*****

We just arrive at Korea and I decided to go straigth to the hospital after dropping out luggage at home.

I'm now on my way to the hospital. I asks Mina unnie via text message about the address of the hospital. She didn't bother to ask why. Mina unnie is smart she knows why I asks the address.

She is the only one who I can ask because I know she won't tell it to others. If Jihyo unnie is the one I texted, I bet she'll shout.

'TZUYU-AH ASK ME THE ADDRESS OF THE HOSPITAL!!'

Trust me she will shout it like that.

When I arrived at the hospital. I quickly went to the information table and asks Sana unnie's room.

"Uhm excuse me? Where's Minatozaki Sana's room?"

"Second floor, Room 213"

I didn't bother to use the elevator I just run upstairs.

When I reach the second floor I saw the doctor and my friends talking to him. I walk slowly to them. They won't notice my presence since they are facing their back at the corridor.

I stand behind my friends and the doctor saw me. I eyed him not to look at me because they might notice me.

"There's really no sign of pregnancy. We did all the check-ups and run some tests. Her ovary is perfectly fine." the doctor explains.

"Can you know if she aborts the baby?" Good question from Jeongyeon. I pay attention to the doctor.

"It depends. If someone did it perfectly we won't find any sign of abortion. If she's really pregnant like what you said and she aborts it, it seems like a professional did a good work,"

"Is she safe now? Is there no side effects if she did it?"I asks.

"Yeah, Is there--" Dahyun stop from talking and slowly look at me, she maybe recognizes my voice.

"Tz-Tzuyu?" all of them turn around and hug me. I break the hug.

"Let's listen first," I said and pay attention again to the doctor.

"She's perfectly fine. Like what I said, it seems like a professional did it for her. There will be no sudden side effects.  She can now discharged if something didn't happen at her for the coming days," the doctor continued

Does it mean she really abort the baby? She listens to that Taehyung to abort that innocent baby?

We went inside Sana's room after the discussion with the doctor. There's no so much life support connecting at her body. I'm glad she's alright.

I sat beside her and hold her hand to squiz it. Someone tap my shoulder, its Momo. She sat down beside me. Mina unnie is sitting in front of me at the right side of Sana.

"I knew it, you'll come," Mina unnie said and smile at me.

"If it's not because of her I won't be here," I said as I look at Sana.

"I'm sure it will take long before Sana say this to you," Momo unnie said that makes me look confuse at her.

"You've been had a specail place in her heart. It's just that Sana keeps denying it. She said it's hard to like someone like you because you have protective unnie's" she said that makes me chuckle.

I also heard my friends at the back laughing at what Momo unnie said.

"I'm serious. She also said your making her confuse, she doesn't know if you really like her because your always with Seulgi treating her like-- nevermind Sana is just jealous," she said.

I can't stop giggling at what Momo unnie said. I didn't expect Sana unnie will have a side like this. It makes me love her more.

I grip tightly her hand and I saw the bracelet  I made for her but I already gave it to Seulgi how come she had it?

"Sana unnie, you should wake up. Momo unnie is spilling some tea," I said and laugh.

"How did you convince your mom?"Nayeon unnie suddenly asks.

"I didn't convice her. I didn't know what did I do to change her mind," I said.

"Lesson learned. From now on we will reallt keep an eye on you. We will won't let you got involved at troubles again," Jihyo unnie said.

"Jeongyeon-ah, you heard that!" Nayeon unnie said as she glared at her girlfriend.

"What?" She asks and we all laugh.

I miss them. I can't imagine my life without this dorks.

I saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung standing at the corner. I remembered what I tell them the night I call. It's too much. I shouldn't have said that.

I approach them then stand at between of them

"Unnie, I'm sorry" I said and look down.

I felt so embarrassed at I say. Chaeyoungie said that Dahyun did everything just to find Sana.

"I just got carried by my emotion. Thank you for finding Sana. I really appreciate you," I said and I felt them hugged me.

"You don't need to thank me. I did it because Sana unnie is already a friend to us. And if its not the help of the unnies we won't find Sana," she said.

"Yeah right, even I hate Sana for you," Nayeon unnie said and roll her eyes.

"Here" Dahyun said as she handed me a phone.

"It's Sana unnie's phone, I think you should be the one holding it," she said.

I opened the phone but it's lock. I got shock when I saw her lockscreen. It's a stolen picture of mine. Does she capture it secretyly? Hahaha.

"If you want to open it, the pin is your birthday. I think she's already obsessed with you," Dahyun unnie said.

I tried opening the phone and the  password works. Her wallpaper is me again. She's not pretty obvious.

"Thanks, unnie. I really owe you a lot. I'll make it up to you once Sana got discharged," I said and hug her tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 12.3K 85
When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the same token, you will never have that same e...
25.6K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...
38.3K 1.4K 43
In the process of Moving on from past Tzuyu stumbles on a girl who works for her and likes that the girl challenges her. Tzuyu G!p Credits to: @blink...
507K 15.1K 110
Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce this wonderful news, That we are expecting...