Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Nine

4.5K 149 30
By ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

I'm currently at the mall, looking for some stuffs since I didn't bring all of my stuff here. While walking around I saw a Shiba Inu plushy and it reminds me of Sana. It really looks like her.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

Haist, I miss her so much. I wonder what she is doing since she didn't reply at my messages. If she'll reply it's always a short one. As if she's not interested talking to me.

I decided to message Chaeyoungie to asks how Sana is doing.

To: Chaengie

Hey, How is Sana doing?
Is she alright?

How about you guys? How you doin'?
I miss you all.

I look around to check more plushies while waiting for her reply. I will buy two of these and give Sana the other one. I hope she'll like it.

Its been ten minutes but still I got no reply. Where are they?

I open my phone and I saw Chaeng just replied.

From: Chaengie

She's fine don't worry too much.
We miss you too :(

Knowing that she's alright makes me smile. It's a relief for me not to worry about her. I know my friends will take care of her.

I put my phone back to my pocket and grab the plushy I want but someone grab it too. I look to the one who grab my plushie.

"Excuse me, I --" before I finish my statement he also looks at me and it made me surprise.

It's Jackson my favorite cousin. Yes he's my favorite since he's only my cousin. I have no choice.

I hug him tight and he hugs me back.

"You're back!"He said and smile at me.

"Yeah, it's been months since I got here," I said.

"How about you?" He doesn't live here. He lives at Hong Kong.

"I just got here few week ago, for vacation. Are you with yima?" He asks and handed me the plushy we both grab.

"Yeah only mom, dad is still at South Korea, he can't leave his work," I said and we both made our way to the cashier to pay the things I got.

"Where will you go next?" He asks me as we exit the mall.

"Going home, I guess"

"Let's grab a lunch together. My treat. I also missed my favorite cousin," he said.

"I'm your only cousin, you have no choice," I said and we both laugh.

We made our way to the parking lot to get his car.

"Tell me how's life in South Korea. Is it fun?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's pretty fun. I made alot of friends unlike here."

"What about suitors and secret admirers," he teased and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Annoying as usual," I said and rolled my eyes.

He just laugh.

We stop at the middle as he grab his keys. As he press his key my eyes opened wide a black and blue Bugatti light up.

"That's yours?" I asks and walk around the car. It's awesome.

"Yep," he said then open the door and put the things I bot at the back.

"Is it cool?" He asks and gives me a smirk.

"It's totally awesome!" I said in excitement.

"Get in," He said as he opened the door for me.

"I thought your here for vacation. How come you had this?" I ask while checking her car.

"I just bought it here, I'm planning to brought it wity me once I got back home," he said while his eyes are on the road.

"That will cost pretty expensive," I said and he nods as if it's nothing for him.

Jackson is a performer and actor back in Hong Kong so I guess he earns alot of money to get a car like this. If I'm not mistaken all Bugatti's are expensive.

"What is it? Is this the latest?" I asks.

"Yep, its La voiture noire," He said.

"You're rich"

"Not yet Chou," he said and laugh.

He parks his car in front of an expensive restaurant. He's rich, he just don't brag about it.

He ordered our foods.

"Why did you get here?" He asks after we ordered.

"It's because I got involved into several troubles back in my school. Mom got really upset and then I got back here again," I said and sigh.

"You troubles? That's new," he said. I really don't get jn troubles, it's the first.

"I know, that's why mom is really pissed at me."

"Oh I remembered Mama and yima talking about you and the girl she said you are crazy about," he teased and laugh.

"Tsk, I'm not crazy. Protecting Sana is not crazy," I said.

Haist Mom. Even my story got reach at Hong Kong.

"So Sana is the name? Is she pretty?" He asks and I nod.

"I bet your missing her already,"

"Totally,"

After a few more minutes our foods arrive.

"How can we eat all of these?"I said and check all of the dishes serve at us. Its plenty.

"Don't worry I have dinosaurs in my stomach."He said and laugh.

"So are you two dating?" He asks as he slice the meat.

"Not yet,"

"What? You got involved into troubles but you don't even have label?" He said in shock.

"And so?"

"You should asks her out,"

"It's not easy you know,"

We just continue eating and enjoy our meal. After our lunch he said he will drive me home.

We're now on my way home

"Uhm gege can you help me?" I ask him and show him my puppy eyes.

He can't refuse it.

"Does eyes! You know I hate it! I can't resist those eyes." he said and I laugh.

"What kind of help?" He said and sigh.

"I want to go back to Korea," I said straight to the point.

"What?! No I can't help you escape. Yima will kill surely kill," he said as he shake his head for disagreement.

"Stupid, your not gonna help me escape. Your just gonna help me to convince her,"

"Convince? Mama and yima shares the same attitude. I'm pretty sure she's also hard to convince,"

"Please gege, I can't stay here any longer," I beg.

"Ok ok fine!Just convincing,huh. I won't help you escape this country. My mom and your mom will kill," He's scared with them.

"Why would I do that?"

"I'm just saying, I know you. You are Tzuyu 'hard headed' Chou," he said

"Too muchh knowings, hahahahha.Don't worry, just convincing," I assured.

"Alright,"

We arrive at our home. We also bought mom some take out foods. I heard mom said Jackson is already living that's why I run down stairs to say goodbye.

"So how was is it?" I asks as we went to his car.

"She said you're a hard headed kid that's why she punished you to finish your studies here. But as the time goes by she saw your big improvements at school. She said you will still go back if yoy keep doing good jobs." He said.

"Do you think I can ask her if I can go home now?"

"I don't know try talking to her but don't rush her," he said and I nod.

"Thank you so much gege, bye," I said and hug him.

"No problem," he said and get inside his car.

I go back inside and went upstair. I lay down at my bed comfortably. As I look around my room I realize something.

I miss being here at my home. This place is where I grew up. The comfort of this place is really different from our house in South Korea.

But my friends are there. My dream girl is there. I'm starting to achieve my dreams there. This place will always be a home for me.

I tried to close my eyes but I can't sleep. I covered my face with my pillows but it still doesn't work. I'm tired I want to sleep.

I just decided to grab my phone. Opened it and it shows Sana's picture. I miss hearing her voice.

Should I call my friends?

I tried contacting Dahyun unnie. After a few minutes she finally answered it.

VIDEO CALL

"What makes you took so long?" I asks in irritation.

"I-I'm sorry Tzuyu, I'm pr-prepairing for bed." She stutters.

"What makes you call?" Chaeng asks as she pops out in the screen.

"I can't sleep, I miss Sana unnie," I said.

I saw them look at each other as if their eyes are talking. This two are acting weird.

"We just get home"Dahyun said.

"Yah, you guys hang out without me, "I said and pout.

They both laugh at me.

"So how are you?"-Chaeng.

"I'm fine. But currently like what I said, I can't sleep." their smile fades away like there's something wrong.

"Ahh-ah w-why?"Dahyun asks while stuttering.

Chaeng takes a glance at her. It really feels like there's something going on.

"I feel like somethings bugging me"

"Tzu, you have to know something" Chaeng said that makes me nervous.

"What is it?" I ask in confusion.

They look at each other again.

"Actually we didn't go out to hang out. We go out because we're finding someone." Chaeng said and scratch her nape.

"What do you mean?"

"We are looking for Sana unnie the whole day," Chaeng said nervously said.

"We found her already but there still a problem." Dahyun continued.

I can't find the right words to say at them.

"She's at the hospital." These words feels like it shatter me into pieces

"WHAT HAPPENED?! I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AT HER EVERY SINGLE TIME AND GUARD HER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!" I said in anger.

"Tzuyu, calm down you don't understand," Chaeng said.

She looks scared now.

"If something happens to her I won't forgive all of you." I supposed to end the call but Chaeyoung spoke seriously.

"Tzuyu, she's pregnant! Dahyun did everything just to find Sana unnie. Sana unnie didn't attend classes for almost three months. We don't know why. We saw the pregnancy test in her bedroom and its positive.

Luckily Dahyun saw Sana unnie's phone thats help us to know whose the father. She read their conversations, Taehyung is pushing her to abort the baby. We didn't know if Sana unnie follow him.

We just saw her lying in the middle of the road. The doctors said there's no sign of pregnancy. That's why it took us so long to answer your call. We don't know what are we gonna say to you.

Her parents are somewhere here in Korea for a business, they will back soon. Tzu if you can go back here now please come back. We badly need you. Sana unnie needs you." Chaeng longly said.

END

I ended the call. I don't know what to say. She's pregnant?!

She allowed Taehyung to touch her. I knew it since the start that the guy is not a trusted guy.

I walk out at my room and go to the next room of mine to talk to mom. I opened the door.

I heard my mom snoring,she's sleeping piecefully. I sat beside her and fix the blanket to cover her body properly. I kiss her forehead.

"Mom, Sana unnie needs me. She really really needs me right now. Please allow me to go back to Korea. I don't know what will I do if something bad happens to her." I caress her face and kiss her chick.

"Mom, I love you so much. I'm all grown up now. I know what I'm doing. I'm not a baby anymore. I understand that your just protecting me and I appreciate all of it. I promise I will be more matured by this time." I stand up and kiss her forehead before walking out of her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 4.7K 60
A story of friendship blooms via email Started: 09/18/20 Status: Completed Ended: 01/23/21 Newest Highest Ranking 02/02/21 #8 sapphire #14 narratives...
55.4K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
7.2K 298 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...
25.7K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...