Dusk | Kim Minseok

Par KayKyutie

She's just a girl, he's just a vampire. (Kay so this book is a lot like Twilight. There's barely any grammar... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

32

1.4K 87 14
Par KayKyutie

I stared at him. Sitting on the boulder like I was just an extra lump. This is a part in life where other people would assume that in a time like this, i'd shaking and frightened. But I was frozen. Unable to move as if he had power over me.
The faint laughs and shouts in the background became an echo.

I wasn't sure which out of the three he was, but I was damn well sure he wasn't human. This is a vampire. Right in front of me. Probably about to kill me.

Meeting Minseok, and learning more about vampires, I never really saw them as an actual threat. Because the ones i've met so far wasn't exactly interested in killing me. But looking at this man now, seeing his stance, I finally realize the true potential of vampires.

This man could kill me and there would not be a trace.

I didn't dare speak. "You know..I like this town.." He started, staring at me. His voice was menacing, and every word flowed from his mouth. Scaring me. "..the scenery is beautiful. The trees to hide in, the clouds that cover the sun. All of it...gives me nostalgia.." He looked up at the sky. The grey clouds seemed like they weren't moving. Like I said, time froze.

My mind was blank, I didn't know what to think. All I was really worrying about, was not moving even the slightest muscle. It'd most likely risk an attack.

"What about you..?" He started walking around me in circles. "..don't you like this town..?" His voice sounded like it was all around me. First starting from my right ear, to behind me, to my back, forward, and so on. I squeezed my eyes shut.
"..don't you like the trees..the school..how safe you probably feel..how friends surround you and they smile in your face and you feel like you're living a dream..don't you like it here..?" His voice teasing a dangerous tone.
I feel like any minute now is where I die.

"..or..do you like the people better than here? You couldn't care less about this old town..you just want to stay for one reason..correct..?" I whimpered. "..that reason being because of multiple people? Hmm..maybe..one..person?" His voice stopped at my left ear. My eyes were still shut.

"What do you want?" I spoke up now, ready to get this over with.

"I'm a bit of a person to the extreme, i'm sure they've told you all sorts of stories about me. About us. Maybe things would've been different for you if you hadn't tagged along with your little team. But fate all came towards this to where there would be a moment in time when I try things a little different here."

Oh no..oh god..he doesn't mean what I think...right?

I actually started shaking now. How did things end like this? I was just coming here because Raina and Stacy invited me. It was just a little invite. How did it turn into my death? The end of my path?

It was deadly silent. I still felt his presence right next to me. It made my heart beat faster, in which, was not helping my case here.

Soon, I feel a cold hand on my face. His thumb went to my cheek first, and then his palm stretched over the bottom of my jaw and his fingers held the other side. I'd lost it now. Whimpers were coming from my mouth and I was terrified.

Screw waiting for things to get over with, I didn't want to die. Not now. Not leaving Minseok. And at that given moment, I wished nothing more than for Minseok to appear right now. Or even Chanyeol. Jongin, or even some random person to scare him off.

"Hm..interesting. You're skin is surprisingly soft. I haven't intentionally felt human skin this soft in centuries..makes me feel like sparing you...slightly." He took his hand away and I continued to sit there. Trying to take unnoticeable deep breaths in and out.

I sat there for like, 5 minutes and counting. Until I finally opened my eyes, ever so slowly. They were halfway open when I realized he was gone. Like he vanished in thin air. Not a sound he made. Which scared me senseless. I could be walking in the woods and I wouldn't even hear him. He could be right behind me as of now.

I looked all around. Behind me, on my side, other side. I kept looking, paranoid that he's somewhere by me. Watching me. But after looking so many times, I figured he was gone. I stared at nothing. My mind wouldn't let me forget what just happened. How his cold fingers felt on my face. The feeling I had in my chest, like I was really going to die.

Everything just happened too quickly. Deep breaths. In..and out. In..and out. I opened my eyes. I have to find Minseok.

I had stormed inside. I didn't care if I was trespassing. But it seemed like they were waiting for me. Kyungsoo stood there in the small entrance room we were in. He had his hands behind his back. He stared at me for a slight second, before turning towards the open door next to him, "She's here." He called.

I gave him a glance and started walking through the door. Inside was a lighter room, though it was still slightly dark. Everyone was here. All 9. They stared at me in concern. Though Minseok was pacing. Chanyeol rushed towards me, "Eunji! Are you alright?!" He asked, stepping towards me. "I'm okay..wait- you know about.."

"Yes. We sensed he was closeby, but Luhan was blocking Kyungsoo's thoughts. We didn't know he was with you until just recently." He explained.

I looked behind him. Everyone else stood there, still, staring at me, probably searching for a bite mark. Figuring they were all suddenly interested in what my neck looked like.

Though Minseok was still pacing.

"I can't believe...he would ever.." He mumbled things to himself as he paced quickly. One thing I know, an angry Minseok was an abort mission. He started throwing angry fists to the air. "..ever even lay his hands.." He started to get angrier by the second.

Suddenly, Minseok punched the wall next to him, giving it a deep hole even though it looked even more solid than a rock. "Dammit!!" Minseok covered his face. Then he ran his hands through his hair, "I'll kill him." He muttered, more to himself than to us.

"Calm down Minseok, we can't go rushing into things." Yixing shook his head, watching him. I sighed, "He said that..there'd be a moment when he'd come after me. Why didn't he just kill me there? He even had the power to do it before but.."

"They're planning something, I can tell." Baekhyun frowned. For the first time, I don't see his easy, laid-back smile anymore. He was serious. They all were.

"With Luhan blocking Kyungsoo's mind from seeing the future, seems like we'll have things to deal with ourselves." Yixing folded his arms and went to sit on the back of the couch nearby.

"Eunji, did he say anything else to you? Anything, exposing his future moves? Any motives?" Sehun asked me.

I look at him and shook my head, "I don't know..everything went by so fast it was..blinding. I could barely make out his face." I answer.

"She's right. We can't expect her to memorize everything. She was most likely really frightened." Chanyeol stepped up, arms folded.
"Well we need something." Sehun responded. I looked to the ground, "He said something about trying things different with me. I..don't know what that could mean but it was the only thing that took me off guard." I explain.

"Try things different?"

"What could that mean?"

It was quiet for a second while everyone thought about it. Kyungsoo stepped up, his index tapped the side of his mouth, "Maybe..he's not planning to kill you. Not just yet. Maybe..maybe he plans on having you first before taking what he really wants..?"

"What does having mean? What do you mean by that?" Minseok shook his head with his eyebrows creased.

"What..kidnap her? And for what?" Jongin stepped up. "I don't know, but- doing things different can only mean that. What else could he possibly want with her, other than her blood?" Kyungsoo tried to prove his point. Just the thought of that guy sucking every drip of blood from me makes me shake. I felt sort of nauseous.

"Hey guys, maybe he wants to play with us.." Baekhyun steps closer towards us, his back was previously on the wall,

"..I mean, he knows how close we've come to her and how important Eunji has become, and so he just wants to get back at us that way? I mean, you all know that they are well-aware how much time she's spending around us. That they know she knows what we are. What if that's their goal?"

It was quiet for a second. That was a reasonable theory. But what happened all those years ago for them to hold such a grudge. To go so far and hurt the ones they love. Or at least like. I don't know how everyone really feels about me. I think i'm coming around with Kyungsoo. Jongin..I uh...I think that'll take some time.

"Hm. Well whatever it is, Eunji is their main motive. Which means she is not safe. She can't go into the woods anymore, she can't sleep at that house anymore she has to sleep here. She definitely cannot go back to her dorm until we have everything cleared out and situated. I'm sorry Eunji, but you'll have to miss a few days of school.." He looked at me.

I nodded. Fine by me. As long as they're safe.

"..and there needs to be an eye on Eunji at every second.." Yixing eyeballed Minseok. He nodded in response.

"..and the rest of us will be on the lookout for at least, one of the three. Also coming up with possible theories." Yixing walked away.

"Good.." Jongin smashed his fists together, "..beating up a few vampires doesn't sound bad at all." He grinned. "Let's just hope we find any." Sehun pat him on the back.

I felt a hand cover mine. I look over to see Chanyeol, smiling down at me, "I'll bring you to your new room I guess." He spoke. I stared at him for a second. He started walking out of the room. I looked around for Minseok, but he wasn't there.

Chanyeol took me to a wooden door. At first we went up a bunch of stairs and down a long dark hallway, in which I thought was never going to end, until we finally reached the destination. He opened the door and the room was bigger than I'd expected.

There was a bunk bed on the right side. Some desks, blankets, bookshelves, a mirror, and two windows. The dim moonlight shown through.

"Sorry it's...old. There's a bunch of rooms in here that're vacant if you don't like this one." His voice getting further and further behind me as I walked deeper inside.

"No this is fine.." I mess with a few things. "Okay, Minseok'll be here in a sec." Chanyeol stood by the door, not leaving me.

I stayed quiet. Still exploring the room.

"Uh, Eunji?"

I looked at him, "Yea?"

"Are you really okay? If you need anyone to talk to, you can always come to me."

I sighed, "I'm fine i'm just..on edge. I don't want anyone to get hurt." I sat on the bed, staring ahead at the two windows.

"Don't worry about us. We're protecting you. Our lives literally doesn't compare to yours." He spoke softly. A tone that made me somewhat relieved. Like I could relax. But I knew I couldn't do that.

"Just..do me a favor..?" I look at him now. His eyes were a bit big as he stared at me, anticipating what i'd say next.
"..stay alive okay? Don't get hurt." I continue.

He stared at me for a second more, then nodded. I gave a small grin.
I felt like the world was ending. Even though they were all dedicated to protecting me, it felt like they were risking themselves. With that one guy, I felt like everything was over for me. I can't even imagine there being three of them. I feel like if they wanted to kill, they would. That's why, all of them just charging in and looking for the three incoherently, while keeping a heavy eye on me, might not be a good idea.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
121K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...
14.4K 335 9
Just a small story with Minho and werewolfs :) not good at descriptions lol
1.4K 262 21
Book 1 in the werewolf series . "Let me share my pain with you ." (COMPLETED ) Copyright ©️ 2017 danidiara_10 ©️ All rights reserved