It All Started With You

By Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 2

14.6K 283 88
By Itx_rere

Picture of Zachariah

Azariah Williams

I was walking the halls by myself when I seen Zachariah talking to some female trying to get his mack on. I shook my head and he looked at me. He told the girl to hold up then walked up to me.

"Good morning the infamous Azariah," He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Your girl isn't gonna get mad?"

"Fuck her. Everybody knows my real baby is right here," He said making me laugh.

"What boy? Bye Zachariah."

"I'm serious. I put it into serious thought, and I realized you are my soul mate," I stopped in the middle of the hall way and laughed. "Funny,"

"Seriously..." We stared each other in the eye the moment started to heat up. He leaned down to kiss me at first I was shocked, but I kissed him back dropping all of my things. I wrapped my arms around him and we became closer.

He pulled away and stared in my eyes for a moment, "You welcome." He walked away and I looked around noticing Phillip and his boy were looking at me. 

I looked at Zachariah walking away shaking my head because that's all that was. Wow? 

I stormed into class and sat down in my sit shaking my head. Zachariah walked in and sat next to me.

"Was he ma--" I cut him off.

"That's all that was?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"I mean..." he said shrugging. "You walking,"

"DON'T DO THAT SHIT! I CAN'T GO THROUGH THAT SHI--"

"It mean't something. But you got your head so far up your ass, that I don't even wanna take it there."

I bit my lip and looked down, "What if I did? I mean not just start and date with each other, but vibe...and get to know each other,"

"No strings attached? I can be me and still hoe, and you can do that to,"

I nodded and looked down, "Sure."

"I can be all yours when you're ready. Tell me and I'll st--"

"Can you come over tonight after school? My grandma will watch Zariah and imma take off work."

"Sure," He licked his lips then his attention turned towards the door as Phillip and his girlfriend walked through it.

"Word of advice. Vibe with more than one nigga, cause that nigga think he got you on lock." He said eyeing Phillip as he kept eyeing us.

"I'm not worried about his dead beat ass, fucked up my reputation and shit,"

"What you mean?"

"Look just come over, it'll just be me and you," I said nibbling on my lip.

"What we gone do?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Nothing like that boy....I'm not ready for that, can we just be on our high school stuff? Get to know each other?"

"Look, I gotta catch up in classes to, so can we also study or something?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yea sure."

**

I just got done cleaning up when the doorbell ringed. I had on shorts with a tank top. I was skinny, but I also had curves, so I knew this wasn't gonna turn him on. I went to open the door and he was staring down at his phone. I examined his outfit which was gray sweats. He aint slick. 

With a white tank and a gray matching jacket. He had on his white and light gray nike slides with his hair in a man bun. He was looking so sexy.

"Can I come in or you gonna keep examining my outfit?" He asked making me look down. "I'll teach you lil baby don't even worry,"

"Whatever, I don't need your help,"

"Obviously, you do. What no nigga other then Phillip walk past them doors?" He asked making me scrunch my face up.

"Why do you continuously bring him up in all of our conversations?" I asked crossing my arms.

"So, you sure your mom isn't gonna walk through them doors and get mad?" 

"No, she wants me to have a boyfriend."

He looked at me and laughed, "That's kind of backwards,"

"I know...you hungry? I picked up some snacks on the way home,"

"No, I'm fine for right now. I just want you to sit down and study with me. I really need your help right now," he said grabbing my hand softly pulling me down. I sat across from him, but he just shook his head. "To good to sit next to me?"

"I can't sit right here,"

"No. I want you to sit next to me," he said grabbing my hand again pulling me towards him.

"Alright, pull out her ma--" I stopped when he kissed me again off guard making me tense up because he was deepening it which made the moment heated. I slipped my tongue in his mouth but he pulled away making me want more. "Zachariah..."

He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap as he kissed me some more. He slipped his tongue in my mouth than gripped my pony tail and yanked my hair back. He started kissing my neck then I started feeling on his abs, "Okay I think we should stop now." 

"Why?" He asked pulling away as his hands traveled down to my ass.

"Because we came here to get to know each other remember and study," I said hopping off of his lap.

"Just stay on my lap or something. I was comfortable,"

"I grabbed some strawberries you want some?"

"Yea," He said biting his lips as I walked into the kitchen. I felt on my lips then grabbed the strawberries then went back to the living room. I noticed the candles were lit making me laugh.

"This isn't that."

"And this isn't a study session," He said chuckling. "I just said that to make it believable to your mom,"

"She wouldn't mind if it wasn't..." I sat down on his lap then took a strawberry into my mouth.

"So your popular...why wouldn't you live up to that title,"

"I mean do you live up to that title? Your known around school, do you live up to that?" I asked taking another bite of my strawberry. "It's to much, they expect you to dress a certain way. Look and just live up to the trend, but I don't wanna do that. If I do the trend or look a certain way, I wanna do it because I want to, not because it's the trend right now. Not to fit in."

"So if you had to only pick a pair of jordans and you were automatically cool, would you buy it?" He asked making me laugh.

"No, well unless I like the pair of jordans," I said shrugging. "Popularity isn't my life. My life is taking care of my daughter,"

"My life is taking care of my son, mama, and little sister's. So I feel you,"

"Your son?" I asked raising one eyebrow. 

"Yea...he's 3. I had a child at 14 to." He said making me smile.

"You still with the baby mama. Like you still onnat with her?" 

"No, but we co-parent of course. We're never gonna be onnat again." 

"Why?" I asked starting to play with my nails.

"Hmph a lot. First, she cheated, but she never had sex with the dude. Second, she tried to say my son wasn't mine and she kept me out his life for like 3 months. Third, she just needs to grow up and maybe."  He said shrugging. 

"So she like your first love?" 

"Naw...I don't have one of those yet...but I'm looking just not right now."

"So, when you found out you were having a baby did you get scared that maybe you were going to get scare and leave?"

"Like my dad did me? Naw? My dad motivated me, instead of scare me and temp me to leave my son like he did me."

"What about you? Did Phillip leaving scare you?"

I shrugged, "Yea...at first when I didn't tell my mom about the pregnancy, but...now that I have a great support system no. My brother got me."

"Your brother?"

"Yea Almuerzo,"

"Damn...." He said laughing. "Look ma...can you hop off my lap,"

"Why? Tell me?"

"I sell drugs with him, I didn't know that was your bro though," He said laughing.

"That scares you?" I asked laughing with him.

"It's a respect thing,"

"And it's my life, if I want to be with you, I can. If I wanna vibe with you, I can...it's nothing to it. my brother doesn't control me," I said feeling on his bottom lip.

"Stop," He said trying to take me off of him, but I kissed him instead. He kept trying to pull away but I put all weight on him causing him to pick me up. "I'm about to fuck the shit out of you,"

"I don't want that," I said laughing. 

"What you want?"

"Place me on the kitchen counter and I will show you," He did just that and looked down at me. I pushed his head down putting him on his knees. He pulled my shorts down along with my underwear and pulled me forward. He started kissing my kitty making me push out a moan as it throb. I haven't gotten any of this in a minute. 

After he worked his magic, he lifted up and kissed my lips again. I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly, "That was amazing,"

"Maybe we can get the kids together or something...like a little play date,"

"I'm not ready for that Zachariah. I know you just gave me head, but for our kids to meet each other...i dont know," I said tensing up. "What if you walk out and she's attached?"

"If she's attached, I'm not gonna leave a kid stranded like that, because I had that feeling," He said shaking his head. "And if I get attached to you...then I wouldn't leave you stranded."

I was about to say something, but my phone ringed. I looked at it and seen it was Chance. We talked on the phone all last night, and we had similar things in common, but I didn't feel....secure with him like I can tell him stuff.

I shook my head and pushed him back, "Okay, I can't do this. Y'all niggas always put this fairytale shit in my ear and end up doing the complete opposite of that fairytale. I can't fall for it this time."

"I'm not your average nigga Azariah. An average nigga would ask for head back, but I didn't do that shit. And they would just ask to fuck but I ain't do that shit because I wanna take my time with you and get to know you. You gotta trust me though. You gotta trust the process," 

My phone ringed again and I looked at it seeing it was Chance. Zachariah bit his lip and shook his head, "You wanna take that? Is that more important right now?"

"I'm sorry Zachariah. I gotta take this."

"What so that nigga your fucking boyfriend now? I hate to tell you, but that nigga is gonna get what he wants and leave yo and yo kid. Answer that phone and you chose exactly what you wanted," 

I picked it up and hopped off the counter, "Hey Chance." I answered walking away from him. Then I heard my front door slam. "Nothing, I just got done chilling with Zachariah."

"Fuck was yall doing?" He asked semi-snapping.

"Why does that concern you?" I asked semi-snapping with him. "Don't ask me questions that doesn't have shit to do with you,"

"Nigga, this has a lot to do with me, Fuck you mean! You about to be my damn girlfriend and shit,"

"I ain't about to be no one girlfriend but me,myself, and I Chance,"

"Man whatever. Open your fucking door," I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to my room. I changed into some ripped jeans and a oversized black hoodie. No point in getting sexy for him. I ran downstairs and opened the door. He was just standing there with basketball shorts on and shirtless.

"Damn, couldn't get sexy for a nigga?" He asked walking in chuckling. "Strawberries? Yall was having sexy time huh?" 

"Worry about yourself. What's up. What I tell you about pop ups?"

He snatched me up roughly and for some reason, I got horny, "Girl  watch yo damn mouth. Like I said you about to be my girl, so I pop up whenever the fuck I want to. Understand?"

"Boy get off of me," I said pushing him hard. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me roughly making me give in because I told him how I like it rough. 

"You done?"

I nodded and bit my lip, "I'm done."

"And when that nigga is here, I want you to answer my da--" I cut him off because he get the wrong idea.

"Look! Chance this isn't a relationship this isn't gonna be a relationship. So just chill out. We can be coo, you can be pratice or something?"

He tugged on my belt loop and pulled me forward, "Practice with what?" He asked licking his lip looking down at my pants zipper.

"Stop!" I said pushing him.

"Girl, shut the fuck you know you want it." He said psuhing me up against the wall. "Don't force it,"

"Get off of me Chance!" I snapped trying to push him off of me, but he kept pulling my pants down. "Chance! Get the fuck off of me!"

"What the fuck?!" We heard a voice say behind us.

"Just a little role play bruh," He said making me scrunch up my face.

"Nigga that isn't role play. You dammnear raped me!" I snapped punching on his chest. 

"Almuerzo bruh? It's m--" Before he could finish Almuerzo was beating his ass sending blow after blow to his face.

**

I went up to Zachariah in school and hugged him from behind making him raise one eyebrow.

"Sure Chance is gonna like this?" He asked pushing me off of him.

"Zach--"

"Somebody is sitting there." He said not even looking at me.

"Is this about last night? Zachariah I had to answer that c--" He cut me off.

"You ain't have to answer shit! Grow the fuck up, you yo own person bruh." He snapped making me look down.  "You answered the phone, so the only thing between us is a fucking friendship, so like I said that seat is tak--"

"Fine. Then you fucking move because this was my seat before you! And you need to know that Chance isn't your real friend," Zachariah smacked his lips and laughed.

"Nigga...I know that shit!" He snapped. I smacked my lips and grabbed his hand leading him out into the hallway.

"Zachariah, I'm sorry alright. My bad. I shouldn't have answered that call okay. He almost raped me alright. If Almuerzo didn't walk through the doors than I would've got raped okay," I said trying to grab his hand, but he laughed and snatched it away.

"Girl, sounds like a personal problem..." He said laughing.

"Zachariah...seriously? You not gone leave me st--"

"I'm not attached yet,"

"Zachariah....I opened up to you. And I have so much to tell you," I said shaking my head. "Fine, we can be friends. Fine, but...I still wanna be low key if it gets to that point,"

"We'll just have to wait and see huh? You wanna get to know each other more, we can go get some food after school. Till then just leave me the fuck alone." He snapped walking back in the classroom.

"Why the fuck are you mad for?!"

"Because Azariah we having a deep ass conversation and you answer the phone for that nigga? That nigga don't want shit from you, but your pants. But shit if you like him go ahead and s--" He explained more calmly.

"Zachariah am I here talking to you or Chance,"

"Don't care," He said laughing. "I'll holla at you later,"

I shook my head and walked in the classroom seeing he was in the same seat. I laughed and sat down in mine.  In the middle of class, the teacher gave us an assignment and he kept putting his elbow in my personal space.

"Can you get that out my personal space? Witcho mad ass," I said pushing it. He put it back, but further now. "Zachariah."

"Azariah, that name sexy Azariah, Zariah for short," He said laughing.

"No, that's my child name," I said laughing. "But stop talking to me before you get yo head out yea ass.

He pushed my head making me giggle, "Shut yo ass up!"

"Shut yo mad / salty ass up!" I snapped pushing his head. He smacked his lips and flicked my arm making me gasp. "You tryna fight huh?"

"What's up with it though,"

"Can yall shut up?" This girl Grace said with a salty face then I realized what this was.

"Why you jealous?" He asked raising one eyebrow. "Huh Gracey Grace?" Gracey Grace. What the fuck.

"Boy whose mad when you been hitting up my damn phone? I aint been hitting yours up," She said laughing. "Oh girl please don't tell me you thought he was being loyal to you!"

"Girl, we not in a relationship. I'm in the same situation as you, baby girl,"

"Mmm what a shame when you finally decide to move on from on Phillip," She said laughing. "And he's fucking with multiple bitches including you."

Zachariah didn't say nothing because he knew that I knew exactly what he just did and why. I shook my head and ignored both of them for the rest of the class.

**

I was sitting down at this cafe that I was supposed to meet Zachariah at, but I told him not to come. Instead, I told someone else to come. My mom was right, I do need to put myself out there, but not to the point where I'm labeled as a hoe. 

I looked at my boy bestie as he walked through the doors. I mean were not really besties anymore, but we always had a bond.

"What's up," He said hugging me as I stood up. "You ain't gotta stand up like this a job interview or something,"

"Boy I didn't. I stood up to give you a hug," I said laughing. "We haven't talked in what ages?"

"It's been a minute...how's Zariah?"

"You know we're giving her a happy life she deserves. Just wish there was a male figure in her life instead of Almuerzo,"

"Almuerzo gone hold baby girl down though? He got yall and believe or not I still do to," Kamarr said biting his lip. "I missed us."

"Really because I was and still am only a phone call away, but OBF never popped up on my phone," I said pointing to my phone.

"And Forever bestie never popped up on my phone either, It goes both ways."

"Okay, and somebody needed to start it and you know when I feel like I'm getting dissed, I fall back. And you got that little girlfriend of yours," I said rolling my eyes.

"What girlfriend? Been on the market for a minute, I'm ready to settle down." He said licking his lips at me. "Maybe, with somebody I known for a while you know?"

"Mm...can't wait to meet her," I said eating my watermelon making him laugh.

"Girl...you know her better than anybody," He said then smacked his lips. "Well, I know her better then she knows her self so. But then anybody else." Kamarr was right he did know me better then anybody else, he knew me more than I knew myself.

"You just straight forward huh?" I said making him laugh.

"You know I don't sugar coat. And when I want something I go get it," He said laughing. "How's moms though? And grams?"

"Mmmm my mom has Zariah and grams is grams," I said laughing

"How about we go see her?" He asked staring me in my eyes.

"I hate that you do that eye contact stuff," I said laughing.

"I'm serious. Lets go see grams." He said laughing. "Or do you just want to spend time with me?"

"We can't do both?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

**

"Man shut all that up! You liked me in elementary school, but I was into ole girl and that's why you fought ole girl," he said laughing.

"No that is not why I fought her. I fought her because she rubbed the fact that you liked her instead of me in my face," I said laughing. "Then. she tried to be my bestfriend like no baby girl take yo ass whooping and leave me alone."

"Girl you almost took a L if it wasn't for me hyping you up and everybody else around us."

"Boy no I didn't! She was on the ground the whole time taking my blows to the face. She probably ate that shit but..."

"But...she still got her ass whooped," He said laughing.

"Pretty much. I meant to ask you how's moms doing and pops."

"They miss you and they cussed me out when I told him that we fell out," 

"Huh...we need to take a visit over there instead of my grams,"

"Yea...and they wanna see Zariah. And I kind of do to," He said making me smirk a little.

"What?"

"Nothing, even though we fell out, you still care for her and it's cute," I said making him laugh.

"Of course, she's like a daughter to me, and I haven't been doing my duties lately." 

"Mhmm...at least someone is willing to st--no nevermind...we don't need you," I said laughing. "You don't have to step up. Because when you step up control comes along with that and I don't have time for it,"

"Girl...I ain't never been the controlling type. Protective sure, b--"

"And you have left before and I don't want you to play with my child feelings and must I remind you that we go to the same school, and you never ever stopped to talk to me. Thought to call or text me to see how I was doing. So no you're not gonna play with my feelings either," I said shaking my head as that popped up in my head.

"Difference is I didn't have good intentions then, but I do now," He said turning me to face him as we stopped in the middle of the park. "Look we don't have to jump straight into dating, but lets at least talk and see if we think this could actually work."

I smiled then it turned into a frown, "But I'm feeling somebody else right now Kamarr,"

"Like you're in a relationship with them?"

"No like...I wanna be with him, but he doesn't want the same in return kind of thing,"

"Well...I want you, but do you want me?"

"We can take it slow, but I'm not about to leave her with the girlfriend title, you niggas ain't shit so y'all have to build my trust,"

"I'm willing to build and take things slow. Just as long that you're mine in the end," He said grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded.

"So we're taking things slow? Right? That's what were agreeing on?"

"Slow..." he said laughing. "Just how you want it,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
102K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...