Only You

By socialifeswag

When Ali's best friend, Harry Styles, comes back home for a little break since the X Factor tour, he starts d... More

Only You
Intro
1: I've Missed You
2: Dog Days Are Here Again
3: You're 'The Flirt.'
4: Cooking Up A Storm...literally
5: It's a Special Occasion
6: Perfect Doesn't Even Being to Describe This
8: The Jealous Type

7: Who Comes First?

153 1 0
By socialifeswag

"Good morning," my voice was full of sleep.

I was wrapped up in the hotel sheets with Harry next to me. 

"Hi," he smiled, sat up, and slung his legs off the side of the bed.

"Oh, my god!" I gasped.

I shot up at the sight of his back. Scratch marks were all over, still a slight shade of pink. I looked at my hands; my nails weren't that long...

"Did I do that?"

Harry stood up and turned his back towards the mirror on the wall.

He chuckled, "I guess so."

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny! I hurt you. Oh, god. I'm so sorry."

He shrugged and slipped on his underwear that was on the floor, "Honestly, it doesn't hurt. And like I said last night, everything was worth it."

I remembered everything that happened last night. I knew it wasn't his first time, it wasn't mine either. But was it...good?

He seemed to read my thoughts, "Listen, last night was the best...ever. And I'd like to spend all day here with you, but the boys are supposed to be coming into town for the...show. So we should probably head back."

"Alright, " I climbed out of bed, and looked at Harry's bag near the bathroom door.

"Are my clothes in there?"

 "Yeah," he came over and pulled out a couple of clothes that the 'stole.'

I noticed he pulled out a low-cut top, short khaki pants, and a push-up bra with a matching pair of undies.

"You're such a boy. These don't match!"

I looked at him and he had a guilty face.

"Sor-"

I laughed, "Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal."

I grabbed him by the arm and took him into the loo with me. We both stripped and it took us a couple minutes to figure out how to turn the shower. We got cleaned up and ready to head back home. The only pair of shoes that Harry had brought for me was a pair of black flip-flops.

He carried our one-bag down to the main lobby and we checked out. It was about ten in the morning when we hit the road. We talked some and he told me new stories from on tour and recording their album.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house and then you come over later to meet the guys?"

"That'll be fine, and Harry?"

I turned my head slightly so that I could watch him while he drove.

"Hm?"

"Thank you, for last night. Everything. It was amazing."

A proud smile crept to his face and his dimples showed. I reached out and poked the one closest to me, making him smile even more.

Harry's text tone went off and he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He glanced at the name that had shown up then handed his phone to me.

"Text him back please."

I unlocked his phone and went to the text.

We're at ur hous where r you at? - Liam

"What do you want me to say?"

"Just tell him I'll be home in about twenty minutes."

I'll be there in 20

When Harry dropped me off at my house, my dad was home as usual; he didn't work on the weekends. I stepped through the door with a handful of clothes and his head turned towards me.

"So, how'd it go?"

"It was really good. He took me to dinner then we walked around town for a bit."

I took my clothes to the laundry room and then went back into the living room.

"Did you guy share a bed?"

"No," my face got hot, "We had...two beds."

"Don't lie, Ali. I know that you've slept in the same bed as him before."

"Okay, we did share a bed."

I hope this wasn't going where I thought it was going-

"Did you...you know...do it?"

"DAD! That's none of your business!"

"So you didn't?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"UGHHH! He asked me to be his girlfriend. That's it."

"Oooh, Ali's got a boyfriend."

Wow, he was being pretty chill about this...

"So, you're okay with that?"

He shrugged and went back to watching his show, "It was going to happen eventually."

"Okay. Um, Harry invited me over because the other boys from One Direction are at his house and he wants me to meet them."

"Have fun!"

I went upstairs and changed into skinny jeans and a nicer shirt than what Harry had packed for me. Next time, I'll be careful to pack my favorite things when sleeping over at his house...

My hair and makeup was fine, but I didn't feel like doing much to it. I really wanted to meet the other guys. I slipped on some Supras and said bye to my dad before heading over to Harry's house. Umfamiliar cars were parked in front of his house, probably the rest of One Direction. Anne opened the door when I knocked and it was surprisingly quiet.

"Harry's with the other boys down at the bungalow. You're welcome to go down there."

"Thanks," her cooking wafted into the living room, "Smells good. What are you making?"

"Just some chicken and potatoes. I was informed that Niall eats a lot so I made extras."

"Well, I guess I'll go down there," I went over to the back door.

"Okay."

I crossed the backyard and could tell every light was on in the bungalow. I could hear a guitar being played. When I reached the door, I let myself in. There was a good bit of people everywhere, most had cameras in their hands.

"Ali!" Harry's said from the couch.

Four other guys were in various places in the living room, all looking quite relaxed and had their eyes on me.

"Guys this is Ali, Ali these are the boys; Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall," each one waved when their name was called.

I was about to step forward, but a lady came up to me.

"Excuse me, but I'm going to need you to stand back," she stepped in front of me, gesturing the people with cameras to walk in front of me.

"Harry," she continued, "If you're going to wear...that. Which is nothing, make sure to stay covered up."

I noticed that Harry was shirtless, he probably had less clothes on though.

I stood there for a few minutes, watching them sing and the people record, but after a while I got...bored. I decided that I was in the way so I left and went back up to the main house.

"You okay?" Anne noticed my face while chopping potatoes.

"Yeah, but I'm not wanted down there. They're too busy filming."

"I know that if those people weren't there, you would be wanted. Don't worry about it, though. Those people were a little rude to me too, and I'm Harry's mum!"

"The boys seem nice, although I only got an introduction."

"I got the same. We'll be able to talk more during dinner. The company are only here for a little bit longer, and they won't be back until mid-day tomorrow."

"Well, that's good."

"Yep, text Harry and tell him dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

I pulled out my phone.

Dinner's almost ready

I rolled my eyes, and a few minutes later, the boys were all in the house and the camera people were leaving.

"Ali, when did you come up here? I didn't even see you leave," Harry came up and kissed me on the cheek; he was fully clothed.

"A little while ago..."

Niall came up to me and gave me a warm hug, "Harry talks about you so much."

"That's an understatement," Liam said, taking a seat at the table.

We all sat down and Zayn helped Anne carry the food to the table.

"Harry, your mum's cooking is so good!" Niall stuffed his face, bite after bite. I'd never seen such a small person eat so much.

"I second that!" Louis said, finishing his plate.

After dinner, we all cleaned off the table and the boys were going to go back to the bungalow. Harry and I stood alone by the front door.

"So what do you think of the lads?" Harry's eyes searched mine for approval.

"They're great...and really polite."

His face dropped, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Me, I'm fine. I'm just tired, I guess," I lied. I hated being ignored and pushed out of the way into a corner. The worst part was Harry didn't even notice.

"Okay, well. Get some rest and I'll see you soon? Maybe we can do something tomorrow if I'm free. I might be busy filming, though."

"Sounds like fun," I tried sounding enthusiastic, but was failing. Harry bought it, though.

"You want me to walk you home?"

"No! Don't worry about me, I don't want you to leave your guests."

"Um, okay. Text me when you get home so I know that you made it," he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. Despite the mood I was in, I still enjoyed it. His mouth tasted like the chicken Anne made and his lips were warm on mine.

"Haha!" a voice said, it was Zayn. We broke apart to find him standing a little ways off, holding his phone towards us.

"Blackmail," he grinned evily.

"Go away Zayn!" Harry said.

I opened the door and stepped out.

"Night, Harry," I put on my best fake smile and turned to leave.

"Night," I heard him say before he slowly closed the door.

When I got home, I went straight to bed. I didn't bother texting Harry just to see if he would notice that I hadn't done what he asked. I know that I shouldn't do that, but I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 469 60
****THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF LAST FIRST KISS**** You all know the love story between Emily Robin and Harry Styles. Being friends before everything...
7.2K 49 30
Bella Disappeared years ago. Harry styles, her best friend, found her after 7 years. He learns things about her that he never knew. He falls in love...
165K 4.4K 18
You go to a One Direction signing and Harry sees you from afar. He asks you to play along and be his fake girlfriend when a fan goes mad. Word spread...
222K 6.3K 28
Wrong Number? Harry is an international superstar along with his band. Louis just and average boy who gets hired as a interviewer for Doncaster Hit...