Take My Breath Away (Rhcp fan...

By Rocknrollchic

Just a simple story about a girl bumping into a rockstar at a party. More

Drowning on Feelings
Parties and Handcuffs
Phone Calls
Conversations
Crushed by You
Ice Cream
Relationship Problems
Invisible
Say It
Glue
Question
Interviews
Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Tours and Tears
Concerts and Breakdowns
New York City
Polaroids
Gossip
Home Sweet Home
Funerals
Don't Give In
Parents
Alone Time
Awkward
Heartbreak
Love Letters
Try It
Help Me
Road Trippin
Find Her
Emotional
Young Love
Dave Navarro
Hard Times
Accidents Happen
Confessions
Drunken Feelings
Just Friends?
Apologies
Black
Guilt Trip
Bad Dreams
Best Friends
Anniversary Party
Handcuffs. Again?
Breaking The Girl
Dazed and Confused
He What?!
Unsteady
The Date
The Girlfriend
Spill the Tea
Nirvana
Stuck Together. Literally.
Jealousy
The Outsiders
Blinded By Love
Parents
River Phoenix
Say No
Only You
I'm Not Drunk ;)
Relationship Status: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He said, She said
Wake Up
Hold On
Mine
Promises
Be Nice
Don't Be a Jerk
Nursing For Dummies
Long talks, and Forgotten Funerals
Too Good for this World
Secrets Are No Fun
Cuties
Surprise!
Peppermint Tea
The Letter
Love
Paparazzi
Happy and Healthy
Now What?
This is It
AUTHORS NOTE

Truth or Dare

1.6K 39 1
By Rocknrollchic

"Good morning California!" Candy screamed out the van window as it pulled into the parking lot of the beach. The guys decided to spend there weekend off of recording there new album with the girls at the beach. Kate sat in Johns lap digging through her bag trying to find a sunscreen bottle. "Shit! I forgot my sunscreen." She complained. John laughed saying "It's fine. A little sunlight isn't gonna hurt you."

They made there way onto the beach setting up the cheap tents they had bought on the way here. Kate set hers up next to Chad knowing she wouldn't hear Candy and Anthony hooking up. John set his tent up next to Kate. He watched her fumble with the directions. How cute she reads the directions, John thought to himself while he observed her. She stood up, and started unfolding the tent making him smirk at her ass. His peeping was interrupted by Candy smacking him in the chest. "Watch it, Frusciante!" She glared making him put his hands up in surrender and turn his back to Kate. He crawled down into the tent and unpacked his things. He didn't buy a sleeping bag, instead he brought a couple blankets and pillows from his apartment. His thoughts were interrupted again by a loud snap and soft voice say, "Ow..." he peeped his head out of the tent and laughed seeing Kate trapped in the tent that collapsed. He jogged over and pulled the tent up watching her crawl out. She looked disappointed at her tent and he bent down smiling, "You okay?"

"Yeah...I followed the directions." She pouted making his heart ache.
"Here. Let me do it for you." He quickly said assembling her tent together. He did it quick and fast for her. She turned to him saying, "Thank you, John. I appreciate it." He laughed rubbing the back of his neck sighing, "No big deal! Don't thank me."

"I wonder if the waters cold or not." Anthony asked himself while he waxed his surfboard. Candy set up a beach towel next to Kate. They both had changed into there bathing suits. Candy in a white bikini, while Kate was in a black one piece. Kate yawned stretching on her towel and leaned back closing her eyes. Candy turned on her back sighing as she felt the warm rays of the sun. The girls relaxed on the towel feeling as if there were no worries in the world. Meanwhile Anthony was catching some waves while John, Chad, and Flea were screwing around in the water. Candy sat back up observing Anthony surf and eventually got up jogging down to the water. "Make room for me!" She laughed swimming to him.

Kate dug her toes into the sand feeling the warmth. She usually hated going outside, but today was different. She enjoyed feeling the warmth. All that changed when she felt it get cooler and a dark shadow casted over her. She opened her eyes to a smiling John wearing boarding shorts and towering over her with wet hair dripping onto her. "John....I'm trying to catch some sun!" She complained. He smirked saying "I'm just helping you out...You said you didn't have any sunscreen, so your gonna get sun burn." She raised a brow and in one swift move he lifted her up and took off into a sprint towards the water.
"John! I swear if you throw me in the water-" it was too late. He lightly tossed her into the ocean waves. Her body shivered against the cool salt water, creating goosebumps along her arms. She let out a scream under water and quickly swam to the surface laughing "Your gonna get it!" She splashed water at him making him laugh and splash water back.
"Quit splashing! You'll drown!" Candy joked, sitting on Anthony's surfboard. Kate smirked looking at John who knew exactly what she was thinking. Both of them pushed the surfboard making Candy and Anthony fall off of the board into the water. Chad laughed hysterically hearing Candy scream. Flea announced "There's only one way to settle this!"

Candy laughed getting onto Anthony's shoulders. John hoisted Kate onto his shoulders and the two girls held each other's hands trying to shove one another off. "Your bathing suits coming undone!" The blonde lied making Kate look down, and making John look up. She took this opportunity to shove Kate back making her fall into the water. John laughed helping her up and she hit his chest and turned to the winning couple, "You cheaters!" Anthony stuck his tongue out laughing.  It got cold and the group made there way out of the water to a fire pit Chad had set up.

"Woah!" Flea screamed watching bonfire light up. Kate smiled watching the flames fly up. Her skin shivered and she felt a towel drape over her shoulders. She turned smiling to John, as he sat next to her with a towel wrapped around his shoulders. She wrapped the towel he had given her over her shoulders. She ran her fingers through her damp hair and watched Flea run and jump over the bonfire. "Holy shit!" He yelled noticing he wasn't on fire making them all laugh. It got late and they all sat eating s'mores watching the fire.

"This is boring...Let's play truth or dare!" Anthony smirked. Kate's insides churned. She hated this game. You were known as a loser if you picked truth, but who knows the dares these guys could come up with. Candy started turning to Anthony asking "Truth or dare?" He smirked saying "Dare." Candy dared him to lick Chads toe. Anthony grimaced looking at Chad who took his sandal off smirking at him. Anthony quickly leaned in lightly licking Chads toe making everyone yell and holler. He grabbed a marshmallow, rubbing his tongue all over it gagging. He looked at John saying "Truth or dare?" John smirked yelling "Dare!" Anthony thought long holding his temple. Suddenly he smirked saying "I dare you to eat a marshmallow off of Kate!" She blushed hard and John shrugged saying "Alright, no biggie." He stood up walking over to the bag of marshmallows and grabbing one squeezing it walking over to Kate laughing "Lean back." She leaned back into the sand. He placed it on her stomach and leaned down picking it up with his teeth. She was a blushing mess and she sat back up laughing.

John turned to Flea saying, "Truth or dare?" Flea laughed "You dick I was hoping you wouldn't pick me! Dare!" He laughed saying "I dare you to kiss Anthony on the lips!" Candy hysterically laughed as Anthony made a kissy face at Flea. Flea walked over grabbing Anthony's face and hesitated as he leaned in. He quickly pecked his lips making John laugh hysterically. Truth or dare lasted hours. Kate managed to dodge being asked which made her sigh in relief. It got late and she made her way to her tent. She zippered the tent up and took off her bathing suit, changing into her pajamas which consisted of a baggy short sleeve shirt and pajama bottoms. Everything was fine until she tripped ripping a giant hole in the side of her tent. She cursed feeling the cool breeze enter the tent. She gathered her belongings and trudged to Candy's tent only to hear moans. She rolled her eyes turning around to Chads only to remember that Flea was also sharing with him.

There she stood in front of Johns tent, unsure what to do. She kicked the tent and saw the zipper fly down. "Hey? What's up!" He smiled noticing she had all her belongings in her hands. "I uh broke my tent by accident." She laughed, "Do you mind if I uh..." He quickly said "Yeah! No problem. Come on in." She entered the tent and he zippered it shut moving his belongings to one side. She rolled her blanket out and flung her pillows on top. She set her tote bag in front of the blanket and she stretched on the blanket looking up at the ceiling.

"You were awfully quiet during truth or dare..."John said turning to her.

"Yeah...I don't know I get nervous around those games. I was afraid Candy was gonna make me do something stupid."

"I don't think she would...Or anyone would."

"Maybe..."

"You don't believe me! Here, Truth or dare Kate?"

"Truth."

"Alright, would you rather eat vanilla or chocolate ice cream?"

"Vanilla...."

"See? Truth or dare is not that bad!"

"I guess...Thats because you asked me an easy question."

"Yeah because you picked truth. I'll prove you wrong again. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me." She blushed as he said that and she turned to him. She caressed his face and leaned in pressing her lips against his. She closed her eyes and pulled away lightly blushing.

"See...Was that scary?" He whispered his hand resting on her thigh. She shook her head no and he leaned in pressing his lips against hers. To him she tasted sweet. Like the girl she was. Kate was a good, sweet girl to him. She could never go bad. He found her awkward personality cute. Sometimes she could be snippy, but in a funny cute way. Like the time he had first met her. The way she rolled her eyes at him made him like her from the start. They slowly pulled away from the kiss and stared into each other's eyes. "Your beautiful, you know that right?" He whispered holding his hand to her cheek looking at her hazel eyes. Her brunette waves reminded him of the beach, as he ran his fingers through the locks. She stared into his eyes, stuttering "T-Thank you." John Frusciante made her weak. The way he was so energetic, but turned soft around her made her melt. He always took care of her. Giving her anything he could like a jacket, towel, and compliment. He had so much love to give her and she finally realized it sitting there. They both leaned back into there pillows looking at each other. He turned the light off and he could still feel her warm presence.
"Night." He yawned. He heard her angelic voice say "Night..." He blushed and hugged his pillow. He had fallen harder for Kate than he thought he would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 36 17
Pencey McAdams has her flaws, sure. She enjoys everything she shouldn't, everything she knows is hurting her. She puts up with her band, Jane's Addic...
688 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...
13.5K 97 27
A story about your average band girl who develops feelings for a rockstar
Blood Sugar By

Fanfiction

67.2K 2.1K 139
A John Frusciante Fanfic: Kaya is working as a professors assistent at UCLA, trying to work herself up to become one herself. A good friend of hers...