Letters to my Love

By deliriouslemon

Fifty days. Twenty letters. One life. More

Day 2
Day 5
Day 7
Day 8
Day 10
Day 16
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 25
Day 26
Day 28
Day 31
Day 32
Day 37
Day 42
Day 47
Day 48
Day 50

Day 1

108 5 1
By deliriouslemon

Dear Richard,
This is silly, I don't understand why I'm doing this, but Maria said it would help so here I am. I know it's only been one day since the accident but I've never missed you so much. I need you here Richard, there's no one else that can make me smile like you do. Gosh, you have no idea how much I need to smile right now. I went to visit you at the hospital, the doctors said you went into a coma. Your mother said they have high hopes for you though, I do too, you're strong, I believe you can get through this. I love you Richard, please, please wake up soon.

Love, Taniyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 549 45
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
116K 2.7K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
27.4K 367 58
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
42K 7.7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...