TWIN MATES. ✔️

By kyxlies

- spin off to there kitten and tell me why - I was used. I was abused. Now I'm pregnant with a mate that bull... More

cast ( don't skip )
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 :: Remitdy
Chapter 3 :: Hugs
Chapter 4 :: Kiss?
Chapter 5 :: Mate
Chapter 6 :: Hurt
Chapter 7 :: Prom
Chapter 8 : Lost
Chapter 9 : One Night Stand
Chapter 10 : Baby
Chapter 11 : One mouth Later
Chapter 12 : Your insane
Chapter 13 : Meeting The King
Chapter 14 : Matteo's Rage
Chapter 15: Powerful
Chapter 16 : Period blood
Chapter 17 : Chick Fight
Chapter 18: First Kill
Chapter 19: Mom?
Chapter 20 : Daddy's Home
Chapter 21 : Giovanni's Rage
Chapter 22 : Suicide
Chapter 23: Nice To Meet You, Brother
Chapter 24 : Riccardo's Rage
Chapter 25: A Brother's Death
Chapter 26: guilt
Chapter 27 : Glory and Gore
Chapter 28 : Riccardo's Return
Chapter 30 : my cherries and wine
chapter 31 ; how deep is your love?
chapter 32; the birth of a tri-brid
chapter 33; im fustrated and you provoked it
chapter 34 ; you crossed the line.
chapter 35; fire meets fate ( PART 1 )
Chapter 36; happily ever after (part 2 the end)
SEQUAL ! THE LEGACIES 🥳
Dark Deception

Chapter 29 : How many kids?

2.1K 59 12
By kyxlies

MY NEW STORY IS UP please BE SURE TO CHECK OUT SIREN! Out now!

Here is a little paragraph of it!

siren ;
a woman who is considered to be alluring or fascinating but also dangerous in some way.

"ivy... sing for me." He whispered while her innocent brown eyes looked into his evil green ones. "No." She said while trying to move from his grip to only have her hair be pulled.

"Stop!" She whimpered not showing her weak side as she looked straight into his now bright red eyes. "You forget that we are mates. Mates don't disobey each other." His wolf growls into her ear while she felt chills run up and down her spine.

"But I don't want to be your mate!" She retaliated pushing his broad chest but he didn't move what's so ever. His arms wrapped tighter around her pity waist. His head lowering down to her neck while he began kissing it softly.

that's when she felt pain rush into her skin. His sharp canines poke into her skin a scream erupting from her lips. She tried to push him off but she just felt her blood leaving her body as if he was making sure she had no more blood left for her body to function.

"Don't forget this Ivy you are mine no matter what."

-

Ivy rose , a girl who loves to sing.
Ivy rose , a girl who is being stalked.
Ivy rose , a girl who has a king as her mate.

I will do anything for you Ivy.. you are always mine .
- SECRET ADMIRER

——————

"And there." Diana said while she fixed her tight red dress that had showed the obvious baby bump she had. "Do I really have to where this?" The girl asked while she twirled around seeing her obvious curves and back rolls. It made her very self conscious, her stretch marks.

What would the twins think? Would Gio leave because she was to fat? Or would Matteo leave her cause she messed around with half of his brothers.

"Hun, you had no idea what Diego made me where when I was pregnant with the twins." She mumbled fixing her hair into curls. "Okay so ... us kingdom girls love are makeup but.. for this occasion I will just fit you in a light makeup ware."

Clarity closed her eyes as she left Diana do her job nerves as hell. She was about to go up there and do her first toast as princess of the kingdom.

But when she turned 18 is when she really becomes queen. But as for now Matteo and Giovanni grant her permission to be princess till she is at of age.

It was nerve wracking because she knew the basics but the heels where killing her feet and being pregnant meant loose dresses and bare feet.

"I can tell your nervous." Diana said while she applied some soft golden eyeshadow onto her eye lids. "I am.. I mean, I don't know. I'm only 17 and I'm a princess to the Valentinó kingdom.. I'm nervous and just scared that I won't go through with this. Me and my kids.. we've been through many things." Clarity said while messing with her acrylic red nails.

"I was in your shoes once sweetheart. I was put through hell to get where I am right now.. my parents. There happy . And live in a small cottage house on the west side. We offered them a stay in the kingdom but still they moved somewhere smaller. Diego and Aaron weren't as close as there Where now. Them two... that's a different story."

"But wait.. I don't mean to be rude when I ask this but.. why was Gio.. and Matteo separated?" Clarity asked while Diana tensed finishing her makeup.

"Okay.. so There was a witch called Davina Walsh.. she had been under covered as a different person but as soon as I have birthed someone took one of the kids... the kingdom was devastated . We searched for days ... but no one could find him.. Giovanni.. he was the lost king and there for we had to give the crown to Matteo .. he never knew till you came. I thank you for coming. You brought this family together." Diana smiled while Clarity opened her eyes. She smiled at the brave Woman in-front of her.

"I look up to you Diana. Even when I had been in pack territory.. I always saw you in Tvs.. speaking to the people. And magazines."

"Thank you. But enough of the chit chat we have a toast to go to."

-

Clarity looked at her heels then her outfit through the mirror as everyone had been waiting for her. When there was a lot of people.. there was MANY. Many people from different kingdoms. To just see to glass bottles clink.

She sighed fixing the short dress while she walked downstairs seeing the family. Diana , Aaron, and Diego stared with happiness.

Alessandro, and the twins stared with amazement and lust.

Cassandra was just clapping jumping around like a bunny which made Clarity swoon.

"You look ravishing." Matteo spoke while everyone got in there places.

"Okay family.. everyone will have there own spotlight. Since Clarity is the main function of this ball. You will be last. So , in this case.. Diana , you first then Diego, Aaron, Matteo, Giovanni , Alessandro..., Ric- I mean Cassandra then Clarity." Stephen said while he didn't mean to say something about Riccardo.

The family didn't realize it but Clarity did. A wave a guilt passed her but she quickly shrugged it off while hearing the doors open and close. The loud sound of clapping while cameras clicked and flashed.

Clarity looked behind her seeing Riccardo with a smile and a glass of champagne in his hand. "Good luck beautiful." He mouthed while she smiled turning around.

"Clarity you got this okay? Just walk and smile." Stephen said kissing her cheek while she looked a bit taken back a red blush forming on her cheeks. "I- I got it.. thank you."

The door opened while the announcer announced her name. "CLARITY! Princess OF THE VALENTINÓ FAMILY."

She pulled her dress down walking down the steps while she saw many cameras flashing. The girl smiled and took many pictures while walking down the red carpet as if she had been a celebrity. Well she is now. But still.

Clarity went up to the podium grabbing her champagne cup . "This is a amazing opportunity. As a future queen... I give this toast to my mates.. there family.. and most importantly Riccardo. He may not be in our lives.. but he is sure in our hearts."

"TO RICCARDO AND THE FUTURE QUEEN!" The announcer exclaimed as everyone cheered drinking there champagne.

Clarity got off the podium hugging the twins tightly while they hugged back comforting the hurting girl. She didn't cry. She was holding it in but she had to make most of the night.

She grabbed one of the shot glasses as did Matteo. Giovanni took hers chuckling. "Your pregnant. You champagne was apple sider." Matteo stated while she rubbed her tummy feeling the kick.

"There ears.. they heard you." Clarity said rolling her eyes while Giovanni arched a brow at the eye roll. "I would take that back but I'm too hungry too."

Clarity smiled leaving the two walking to the food area grabbing some pasta and chicken sitting at the table where the rest of the family had been.

"So what are you planning to name.. the twins?" Cassandra asked while she put her small hand on Clarity Stomach.

"I don't know.. wanna pick out some names?" She asked while the red headed girl nodded thinking.

"Matteo.. Giovanni... I want them to similar names to their fathers." Clarity said while Cassandra gasped.

"Antonio.. Angelo, oh and for the girl Angela!" Cassandra exclaimed while the family stopped there eating looking at the little girl while she had her ear against her stomach.

"Girl?" Matteo asked while Clarity looked at the girl in confusion. "I only have three heartbeats. Me and the boy twins."

"No! I hear one more heart beat! It's a girl.." She said while Matteo and Giovanni got up. The room was filled with loud speaking making the three walk out the ball room.

"Shhh.. lower your heart beat race." Matteo said slowly pushing her dress up revealing her stomach. Clarity didn't care she just wanted to know how many babies she was really giving birth to.

"I hear ... Your heart beat." Giovanni said his eyes turned bright red as Matteo's did the same.

"I hear.. Angelo.. Antonio... Angela... I hear three heartbeats coming from your stomach." Matteo said looking at clarity who didn't know how to react.

"WHERE HAVING TRIPLETS!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
268K 4.6K 28
Warning- No helpless chicks or 'perfect masculine Alphas' here. Julia's sixteen, the Beta's daughter, a few years from becoming a fully fledged werew...
26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...