Second Heartbeat [Avenged Sev...

Por A7X_13

Newly-weds Scarlett and Daniel take solace in Huntington Beach after a seemingly life of tragedy back in thei... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaper Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

91 2 0
Por A7X_13

2 Months Later

"Whatcha thinking 'bout buttercup?"

Jimmy studied my face as his arm draped across my stomach. I sighed and looked back up at the ceiling.

"Nothing."

I mumbled. He shifted so he was resting on one elbow whilst his head rested on his hand, his other hand was tracing patterns on my exposed skin.

"You keep telling me it's nothing but I know it's something. Something's on that pretty little mind of yours."

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands.

"You guys are leaving on tour next week. I'm not going to see you all for two months and I'm going to miss you all. Especially you. What if the nightmares come back Jimmy? You're not going to be here."

"You're not going to be alone, Scar. It'll be alright. I promise you. That's not the only think bothering you. What is it?"

I groaned and burried my face in my hands.

"I'm confused, Jimmy. I'm confused and my heart is broken. I miss Daniel more and more everyday and I absolutely hate that I don't have the person I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with here with me."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You know everything happens for a reason, Scar. What's got you so confused?"

I kept quiet debating whether or not to tell Jimmy about the moment Brian and I shared in the the studio two months ago. Brian and I never spoke of it, we just acted like nothing happened.

"Brian almost kissed me and I only stopped him because I felt like I was betraying Daniel."

Jimmy's hand stopped tracing circles on my stomach and he sat up.

"When was this?"

Jimmy had a small smirk plastered on his lips.

"Jimmy! Why are you smirking like that?! I'm a mess! This isn't funny!"

I yelled exasperated at his response.

He chuckled as he slid out of the bed and collected his clothes for a shower.

"Scarlett you're blind if can't see that Brian likes you. He practically worships the ground you walk on."

"Doesn't excuse the fact he's got a girlfriend and I've just lost my husband."

I mumbled as I looked out the French doors toward the ocean. I pulled the sheets up over my body and took in the glistening sun on the oceans water.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower. Brian and I have to be at Matt's in an hour for some before tour discussions. We shouldn't be all that long."

I heard Jimmy sigh when I didn't answer. It was becoming increasingly evident to everyone that I was having anxiety over the fact they would be leaving for tour and it would he two months before I could join them. The prospect of being left scared me.

> Laura's POV <

I placed the last piece of clothing in my bag and pulled the zip closed.

I looked around the room and sighed.

This is the last time I'll be seeing this room.

The honking of a horn outside snapped me out of my thoughts.

This is it, my cabs here.

I pulled my suitcase behind me, making my way toward the stairs.

"Laura did you call a.."

Brian appeared at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me with a confused expression.

"What are you doing?"

I took a deep breath.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

I picked up my bag and made my way down the stairs until I was standing in front of him.

"I'm moving back to Florida."

I examined him as anger, sadness and disappointment flashed across his face.

"So this is your way of breaking up with me? Just getting up and leaving, not talking about anything?"

I looked away and nodded.

"There's nothing to talk about, Bri. It's more than obvious we don't love each other so why waste anymore time being unhappy?"

He silently stood there.

"Anyway, I'll arrange for the rest of my stuff the be moved in the next couple of days."

I started making my way towards the door.

"YOU CAN'T JUST WALK OUT LIKE THIS!"

Brian's voice made me flinch and stop in my tracks.

I turned around a looked at him.

"What's going on?"

Scarlett's voice came from the top of their stairs. We both looked at her as Jimmy appeared behind her, his hair wet and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"She's leaving! She's just getting up and leaving!"

Brian said exasperated and pointing furiously at me.

Scarlett and Jimmy just stood there, unsure of what to say. The repeated honking of a horn of the cab snapped us out of our trance.

"Well, I need to get going."

I spoke quietly.

Scarlett made her way down the stairs and embraced me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her closed my eyes.

I'll miss this girl.

As much as I had made her life a living hell in the beginning, we had come strong and really connected.

She pulled away and gave me a small smile.

"Goodnight."

She said to me.

I smiled.

"Goodnight."

I replied.

I knew this wasn't forever.

> Scarlett's POV <

Laura's sudden departure was no surprise to anyone, not even Brian. A week before tour was the perfect timing for both her and Brian, not so much for me.

A wave of anxiety took my body and my hands began to shake.

I'm going to have no one.

Laura was meant to be the one who would keep my company as all the girls were on tour.

Brian and Jimmy had just left for Matts and the house already seemed too big and and the only noise that could be heard was Pinkly's faint bark from the backyard.

Two months of this.

The echoing of the doorbell throughout the house brought me back to reality. Sighing, I made my way toward the front door and swung it open.

Michelle's long blonde hair danced in the wind and there was a smile playing on her lips.

"Brian insisted I come keep you company. May I come in?"

I nodded my head as she entered the house and made herself at home on the living room couch.

"I heard there was quite an event here this morning."

She chuckled.

I made my way over to the chair opposite her and sat down.

"You could say that."

"We all knew it was never going to last. She was only a rebound."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

Michelle looked over at me with a confused expression on her face.

"Has no one told you?"

I shook my head as my eyebrows furrowed more.

"Well.." She shifted in her seat as if getting ready to tell a long story. "You see, Brian and I use to date a while back. I guess you could say we grew apart and I ended things with him and we promised to remain friends. Brian's always had flings here and there but there was always this one girl he'd go to as a rebound when relationships didn't work out. Her name was Jess. To Brian's disappointment, when our relationship ended, Jess was no where to be found. Laura was just a one night stand that he couldn't get rid of."

I sat there not knowing how to take this newly discovered side of Brian.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

209K 3.5K 62
This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's upcoming wedding, three years after Chloe...
30.7K 690 27
So this is my Avenged Sevenfold Story I did a few years back. Its mainly based on Zacky and Brian, but all other members of the band are in it too. E...
25.4K 907 33
COPYRIGHT ©REBEL_UNBOUND 2013/2014 After Katie had left L.A. and got back to Munich Brian and Avenged Sevenfold started their tour with their new alb...
25.3K 610 21
Zacky and Brian (Synyster Gates) are best friends/band mates. Is there something more? Will things work out or will Zacky be left heart broken? ***Wa...