Impotent || Punk Harry Styles

By quitstyles

Harry Styles is the CEO of Grogan Weapons, one of the most successful companies in the world. The public view... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

10 0 0
By quitstyles

     "Is there anything you want me to do, Mr. Styles?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

    He gave me a short glance before looking back at his laptop.

     "I guess not?" I whispered, sighing softly.

     I continued to scroll through my phone, trying to pass time. So far, Harry hasn't said anything after giving me a very warm welcome. It's my first time meeting this man, and I didn't expect him to act that way. Gemma did warn me that he can be a little annoying, but I didn't believe her because articles say otherwise, but I guess not everything you read is true, even if it's supposed to be a "trusted" site.

    I received a text message from Gemma asking how I was doing. I hesitated whether to tell her what her brother did an hour ago, but I didn't want to seem like I was already ready to leave so I lied and told everything was fine.

     "I assume Gemma is checking up on you," Harry suddenly said in a monotone voice. He gave me a mundane glance before continuing. "She probably doesn't want you quitting so early in the job."

    I nodded and somehow managed to jokingly say, "Happens a lot, sir?"

    I earned an unexpected light chuckle from him before he went back to whatever he's doing on his laptop, ignoring my presence once again.

___

     I silently watched the sunset as Harry continued to work. I felt bad doing nothing, considering the fact that I was a personal assistant who should be helping, but I couldn't interfere in what he's doing if he doesn't want me to. Eventually, he'd start ordering me around so I guess I should just wait for him.

     A few minutes passed before Harry finally closed his laptop and stretched out his arms, his eyes showing how exhausted he is. I immediately thought of buying him coffee since it helps me get rid of tiredness, I just hope the drink does the same for him.

     "Mr. Styles, do you want me to get you coffee?" I asked politely.

     He looked at me with one eyebrow raised, obviously confused with my question. "For what, Reign?"

     "You seem exhausted," I pointed out. "Coffee will help you get your energy back for a bit."

    He chuckled before gathering his things and holding them firmly. He started walking out the door and my first instinct was to follow him, grabbing my phone and wallet before doing so.

     "Coffee isn't exactly my thing, Reign." He stated, keeping his eyes in front.

     "Then what's your thing sir?"

     He didn't answer me. Not even bothering to elucidate what his "thing" was before we entered the elevator, and that's when silence took over. Neither of us dared to speak. I was right beside him, his tall frame casting a shadow over me, making me more intimidated and nervous. Elevators aren't exactly my "thing" either. They gave me so much anxiety and I'm afraid that he'll hear my rapid heart beat.

     After a minute or two of being in that small space, I mentally thanked the heavens after the doors opened, revealing the lobby with a few people walking around. I looked around while trying to keep up with Harry's pace.

     "You have a great building." I complimented, instantly cringing and regretting what I said.

     "Thanks, very flattering." He said sarcastically. Great, more reasons for him to hate me.

    "I'm going home. Stop following me." He said, annoyance painted all over his face and tone.

    I nodded and apologized before walking towards the exit. The hot breeze brushed my skin, instantly relaxing me.

     I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see that I have received a text message from an unknown number, but before I could open it, someone bumped into me, causing the both of us to fall down.

    "Fuck." He sighed under his breath. "I'm so sorry!"

    I looked up to see a man wearing a nice suit, his brown hair a little bit messy and his blue eyes looking at me. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

    He instantly stood up after locking his eyes with mine and offered his hand to pull me back up which I gladly accepted. He gave me a smile before scratching the back of his neck.

    "I'm so sorry, are you hurt?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

    "I'm fine!" I said happily, reassuring him. I saw his face lighten up and he gave me an even bigger smile.

    "I'm Louis, miss...?"

     "Langdon. Reign Langdon."

    "Beautiful name for a beautiful and kind lady." He said, making my cheeks more red than usual.

    "I'd love to chat with you, but I have to run some errands." He said while frowning, sounding bummed out.

    "Good luck, Louis." I said while smiling. He smiled back and walked the opposite direction I was facing.

    I walked to my car and started driving back to my new apartment while admiring the streets of New York. The atmosphere and vibe of this place is something that I truly like. Busy yet still beautiful.

    I parked my car in front of my apartment and opened my door. I hurriedly plopped down on my bed, turning my phone on and seeing the message I haven't opened yet.

    From: Unknown

         Is this your number, Reign? If so, please respond.

    I assume this is Harry.

    To: Unknown

         I am Reign, and I assume you're Mr. Styles?

    It didn't take him long to respond.

   From: Unknown

        Yes. I want you to sort out my schedule for this month and the next month. My email is harrystyles@yahoo.com and my password is 09**************. You will see all the messages there and they are all scheduled meetings, photo shoots, interviews and what not. You don't have to worry about determining whether they are important or not because all of them are.

    I sent him one last message saying that I'll get it done as soon as possible. At first, I thought it would be easy, completely forgetting how well-known my boss is. My jaw dropped after seeing more than sixty emails, all of them already opened and answered. This must be what he was working on earlier.

    I took the planner that my mom gave to me under the kitchen table and started listing the dates of each meeting, photo shoot, interview and party he needed to attend and give attention to.

     After finishing the dates, I moved on to the time of his appointments, not realizing how late it was. As easy as it sounds, it took a lot of time organizing, especially when you have to double check almost everything.
It was almost two in the morning when I finished everything. I lazily lied down on my bed and set my alarm before finally closing my eyes to get rest, everything quiet until my phone rang. I jolted up and answered the call, startled and scared of the sudden ring.

    "H-Hello." I stuttered.

    "Why are you awake?" Harry's voice was more raspy than usual. I could hear glasses clinking and a few people chatting wherever he's at.

    "I finished what you assigned me, sir." I stated, a bit confused as to why he's still not asleep.

    "Oh, good, I was about to ask if you finished it." He said, following his sentence with a yawn. He sounded like a child.

    "Good night, sir." I decided to end the phone call because I couldn't keep my eyes open for much longer.

    "Good night, Anna."

    Anna? Who's Anna?

    Call disconnected.

____

   UHM hey! this chapter was pretty boring but it gets better,, i promise

   - @quitstyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
74.1K 5.9K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...