The Twilight Veil (Link X Rea...

Av catfishhamsterlady

COMPLETED- 2018 "Where did you come from?" Ilia asked and that's when everything stopped. Where did I come fr... Mer

Hello!
-Prologue-
-Twilight Takeover-
-Preceding Time-
-New Friends-
-Panicking Partners-
-Joking Heroes-
-Journey Together-
-Mission Children-
-Cheating Wrestler-
-Hot Arrows-
-Drowning Fears-
-Dark Waters-
-Ghost Tears-
-Hurt Hearts-
-Beautiful Memories-
-Cool Dude-
-Dumb Differences-
-Friendly Kidnapping-
-Cold Anger-
-Many Tasks-
-Spider Leg-
-Sudden Doubts-
-Unspoken Truth-
-Anxious Guilt-
-Selfish Thoughts-
-Controlling Thoughts-
-Scared Beauty-
-Goodbye Friend-
-House of Memories-
-Looming Death-
-Fighting Chance-
-Epilogue-
-The Author-
-Soon-
AYO LOOK, LISTEN!! (Authors note)
NEW BOOK!

-Trading Places-

2.1K 75 38
Av catfishhamsterlady

Link and I arrived in Kakariko village and immediately went to the graveyard. I crawled through the opening and Link followed suit. I stood and saw the young Zora prince standing at his father's grave. Ralis turned and saw us as we swam over to him.  "Is... is your name Link? And you, (Y/n)?" Link turned to me and smiled. "We are, why do you ask?" Ralis cleared his throats and twiddled his fingers. "My mother came to me in a dream. She showed me your images. She spoke of two youths who would save our domain and steer my fate. Two named Link and (Y/n). I must thank you for all you've done. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please tell me. Please." He said quietly, smiling at us. Link pulled out the sketch and handed it to him. "Actually, we were wondering if you could help us out with this." He said. Ralis looked over the sketch and smiled.

"The snowbeast from the mountain? And that red fish he holds... It must be a reekfish. That is a rare specimen found only in the Zora village. It feeds on a valuable type of coral, and without that bait, even our best fishers one cannot catch one. Look closely, my earring is made of that coral. I would like to give it to you." I smiled as he took it off and pressed it into my hand. "May the goddess be with you." He said with a nod. I smiled. "And to you." I held the earring to Link and he smiled. "It looks like it could be used as a hook." He said taking it and quickly attaching it to his fishing pole. He smile and we quickly left.

"Ok (Y/n), you stay here by the cave. I'll go grab the scent of the reekfish." Link said and leaned in for a moment. Link quickly stumbled away from me and slipped into the water. "Uh, fish!" He said and swam away as fast as he could. A Zora guard above me snickered. "What're you laughing about?" I asked. "Well, the fact that you're clueless." He answered. "What? What do you mean?" I frowned and stood. "What did he just try to do?" The guard asked. I blinked. "Uh... I dunno. He leaned in... um..." I looked at the guard. "Drawing a blank here." The guard snickered and pointed to Link who was set on catching a fish. "He just tried to kiss you." The guard smiled. "I noticed how in love he was as soon as you left the domain. He loves you, dear!" I giggled softly and blushed. "Well, I guess." I mumbled. "And from the looks of it, you have the same feelings."

Link sniffed at the ground, I shivered in the snow. He began to follow an invisible trail and I followed shivering. I couldn't feel my feet as we started up the mountain. My hair had frozen and I was shaking like a leaf. Every breath I drew in sent dry air that hurt down my throat. "L-Link," I whispered to the wolf. He turned and gently licked at my knee. "Link I'm so cold." I whispered shaking harder. He whined and looked at my pendant. "I don't know why it's not working!" I said quickly as a gust of wind blew harshly. "Let's keep going, there has to be some sort of shelter somewhere."

We kept walking in the blizzard. I held myself tightly, glaring through the snow. My fingers were turning purple, my eyes watered from the bellowing wind. The tears the escaped my eyes froze on my face. My lips were awfully chapped and I couldn't feel my legs. We finally reached the top of the mountain and everything seemed to still. Link stood in front of me, he had shifted back. He turned and smiled at me. Link silently walked forward and hugged me. I leaned into him and shivered. "Link? You're so warm." I whispered as he tilted my head up. I blinked as he guided me forward in a kiss. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Link heard a thud in the snow and turned to see (Y/n) had collapsed. Her body was being wrapped in warm fur clothes. Link shuddered realizing they were pelts from wolves. Her face was the only thing left out of the warmth. Link shifted back from his wolf form. He tugged his hat down to cover his ears. "(Y/n)." He whispered grabbing her and lifting her up. "Why is it you, why can't it be me?" He murmured and looked at the fur.

"You're a bit late, Zant." Link sighed and held her close to his chest before walking forward. Shadow beings dropped in front of the hero. He ground and shifted to a wolf. He rushed away from (Y/n) and the beings did the same, having no interest in her. Link quickly killed them and went back to hold (Y/n). There he saw a tree and a... giant beside it. Link carefully approached it with (Y/n) in his arms.

Uh! Whoa-ho! I heard ruckus, and uh! Just a human. I see humans not often, uh? Why human come to snows? You... on spiritual journey? You look for true self?" Link shook his head. "No, I'm actually looking for a mirror." He answered. "Uh, you look for mirror in such faraway place. But you make good climbs! And you lucky to meet me! I found shiny mirror piece. Same mirror you look for, uh? Uh! You come to house and see yourself! I caught fish, I make you.." the giant's eyes wandered and spotted (Y/n). "Uh! Small, cold human! I help make her better!" He grabbed (Y/n) from Link and knocked an ice sheet down from the tree.

"Hey! No! Stop! She's—" the giant sped away from Link without another word. Link sighed watching him go. He quickly got another ice sheet and began to slide down. He found that he was a bit clumsy and slammed into trees, but blood dried fast. He arrived at a large, snow covered mansion with blood down his face. He grumbled and melted a bit of snow in his hands to wash it away. Link hurried inside and looked around. "Wow.." He murmured and went through the next door, seeing a fire crackling.

Beside it lay (Y/n) on the floor, and then a woman wrapped tightly in blankets. She coughs and smiled at Link. "Come closer." She murmured. "You looking for mirror, uh? It's in bedroom on third floor. We locked it away because it sent monsters. I give it to you, you find key." She said and gave Link a map. He opened it and she marked a room. Link walked over to (Y/n) and held her tightly. "It's okay, I'm going to keep coming to check on you." He promised, kissing her head. "Do you truly wish to be in her position instead of yours?" Link heard someone else speaking. He looked down to see the pendant glowing. "Yes. I do." Link said with a growl. "I hate seeing her suffer."

"Very well." The pendant spoke, Link recognized it as Zant's voice. In an instant Link felt freezing everywhere, his body was too heavy to bear. His legs numb and fingers on fire. Link slumped to the floor groaning.

I awoke with a gasp, sitting up and finding myself warm. "Holy shit." I whispered feeling myself before sighing. My clothes had been covered with fur instead. I shimmied off the blanket and turned. Beside me was Link, shivering. I stood with a gasp. "He... uh... traded with you." The woman in front of me said. I frowned and covered him with a blanket. "Idiot." I growled and turned to the lady. "What was he doing?" I asked hugging him. "Well, he was going to get key to room." I nodded and took a few of his things. "Okay." I said and grabbed his map, checking it. I went through the first door and screamed a little.

There stood a beast over a boiling pot. "Better now, small human?" He asked smiling. "Yes but, my partner isn't." The beast huffed. "Wife look bad, uh? Not healthy since mirror. So I make soup for her! Fish from Zora village are most nutritious. I give some to your husband too! You tired, uh? You have some! It give you energy." I blinked and grabbed the bottles I swiped from Link and dipped them in. I drank a bit and had to stop myself from gagging. It tasted awful! Just fish broth. I sighed and forced myself to swallow. "It's amazing, thank you." I said. The beast nodded proudly. "I give wife and husband some when it's ready." He promised. I sighed and went through the first door alone.

So, let me ask, what happens when you almost die to find a chest? Well, apparently you get pumpkins. I had gotten to the room and found pumpkins instead of a key. I grumbled softly and went to the woman. "Oh, sorry, mind is fogged from fever. Bring pumpkin to husband, I'll remember then." I sighed and marched over to the beast with a pumpkin in hand. He happily put it in the soup and invited me to taste. I did and it tasted better. I happily swallowed it down and sighed. I miss Link. I would usually point to random things and say, "Hey look, that reminds me of my past." He would laugh. I went to check on him, finding him warmer. With a nod I quickly ran to the next room and rushed to get the key.

I arrived at the room before the one I had to go in. Inside we're two mannequin's with armor on them. I slowly walked to the door and it locked. Behind me I heard movement, suddenly one of the armors was knocked down. The second one held a ball and chain an was swinging it at me. I looked around alarmed and rolled away as it was thrown at me. I ran over to the armor and found a tail sticking out of the back. I quickly began to chop away at it. The ball came back an struck me in the chest. I gasped as I slammed against the wall. I slowly stood, knowing I probably broke something. I rolled as it was thrown at me again. I groaned in pain and lunged at the armor's tail. I stabbed through and it finally dropped and died. "Thank god." I hissed and picked up its weapon. "Mine now, bitch." I growled and stormed through the door.

Inside, instead of a key. Was cheese. I almost snapped.

We did it once more. I gave the cheese to the husband, the wife gives me directions. The soup was so good that I rushed over to see if Link was okay. His eyes were open but unfocused. "Hey, open your mouth." I said quietly lifting him up. He slowly obeyed and I gave him some soup. "Try to drink it." I whispered placing it in his cold hands. Link nodded slowly as I kissed his head and rushed away.

I finally found the key. I rejoiced and hugged it tightly, thankful it wasn't another soup ingredient. I flung open the door and found Link and the wife standing there. "You're okay!" I said hugging Link tightly. He hugged back smiling weakly. "Yeah, I traded places with you. I hate seeing you hurt." He said quietly. "Husband make good soup. Makes us feel better, uh." The wife said happily. "We can go get mirror, uh? I follow you up." I nodded and smiled at Link. "I'm glad you're alright." I said softly. "Why... why would you do that to yourself?" I asked. Link smiled. "I have my reasons (Y/n)." I nodded and leaned into him.

Link took my hand in his, cold corpse one, and we walked together to the bedroom.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.9K 227 11
"There isn't a woman in Hyrule or beyond that could satiate me like you." Alright ladies and gents, It's wedding season in Castle Town and on this se...
25K 517 25
(I am fixing spelling errors) (y/n) was just in her room thinking deeply about life when she is suddenly taken to another realm just as a war was goi...
4K 235 34
Tears of a Broken Kingdom ~ {After OoT/MM} now C O M P L E T E ~~ Ganondorf has been executed but trouble is beginning to brew in the land of Hyru...
8.9K 263 35
« Nothing will never do us apart. » It's been six months since I fell in love for the first time of my life. All of this because of him. Him, Link F...