Kickin it:Scary Mary

By kick4life_

Hey guys this is called Scary Mary you can to watch the episode to know it better its like bloody mary the tv... More

The sleepover!
Not doing pranks but some how it happened
Happy ending

Scary Mary

109 3 2
By kick4life_

Kims pov

No no no these people in masks took me i was stuck in a room and i saw my other room in the mirror! I saw my mom and Jack.

"MOM!! JACK!! MOM!! IM RIGHT HERE" i yelled.

They cant hear me.

Jacks Pov

Omg Kim is gone wait maybe Scary Mary took her i think its true.

I was in her room i thought i heard a JACK! And MOM! Well idk

I was in her room and found the brush maybe it has some kind of power. I saw the cracked mirror.

I called Grace, Julie and Jerry to meet me in the forest.

I went in the forest and found them.

"Guys i think Scary Mary took Kim!" I said

"Dude thats just a myth and i think the chick ran away!" Jerry said

"Shes not the chick shes Kim and so you think some one happened to know she was playing this game and cracked 2 mirrors and put a old brush that said S.M in her room then kidnap her?" I asked.

"I believe you" said Grace and Julie

"I don't" Jerry said.

"Well we have to try.." i say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 54 19
I̶S̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶L̶A̶U̶G̶H̶T̶E̶R̶E̶D̶ ------------------------------------------------ Chris. We all know how you are like. But leaving...
1.9K 18 13
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
95.8K 5.7K 199
(not mine) Xie Chi is a patient with multiple personality disorder. On the surface, he is educated and gentle but the secondary personality is cold a...
183K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...