"Study Session" | #PenYourPri...

By ako-likes-writing

| #PenYourPride Oneshot | "I wanna see your insides, Ethan..... I want your heart, especially ~" In which a... More

Study Session

60 2 14
By ako-likes-writing

Ethan's POV
"Mom, can I go to Zylen's house later on this afternoon?"

Mom paused, tightening her grip on the steering wheel. She pursed her lips together before opening them to speak. "And why is that, Ethan?" She asked me in a stern tone. "Haven't I told you to stay away from him?"

"Yeah, but it's a study session with him. Y' know, because exams are coming up. And that he's quite poor in his academics," I lied. That statement was actually half true. Exams were really coming around the corner and there's less than a week of preparation and revision for that. But mostly because I wanted to escape the hellish place I call home.

"Hmm, fine. But only for today, Ethan. After that, no more interactions with that boy," she said to me. I was glad that she bought my lie and agreed. "Thanks Mom!" I leaned over, pecking my mom's cheek. She flinched when I did that.

"Ethan, you're 16. Be more mature," she mumbled, though a small but genuine smile tugging at her lips. Man, it's been a long time since I last saw her smile at me like that...... Not until she got promoted from clerk to manager in the company she worked in.

Before I knew it, we had reached home. She pulled over in front of our house, unlocking the door for me to go out of the car. I grabbed my bag and exited the car.

"Bye, mom," I said to her nonchalantly before slamming the door slightly. She looked at me for a brief moment before driving off into the distance. I took a deep breath, thinking as to what I should do next.

What time did Zylen tell me to meet him at his house again?

Flashback
"Hey, Ethan~" Zylen whispered in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. I sighed in exasperation and turned my head to the side, now looking at him. "What now, Zylen?"

"Guess what~?" His silver eyes- well, his silver eye since the other one's covering with his eyepatch- lit up as he said it. I had no idea where this is going but decided to play along anyway.

"You asked Melissa out, didn't you?!" I exclaimed in a sarcastic tone, still maintaining my poker-face. I bit my bottom lip, trying to contain my laughter. Zylen, for once in my life- even though I've only known him for like a few months- deadpanned.

"No, I did not. After all..." He brought a hand up to my face, lifting my chin slightly. My cheeks heated up at his gesture. "You make a better subject than them, Ethan~" He smirked at my now ablaze face. I pushed his hand away in embarrassment.

"Anyway, what did ya wanna talk about?" I asked him, hiding my face behind the hand I just used to smack his away. ("smack" hmmmgh, maybe zylen coulf make ethan smack something else-///slapped)

"Well, my parents have gone on a business trip overseas for two weeks~" He chirruped. "Sooo...?"

"I have the whole house to myself~! And even better, they gave me permission to bring a friend over~!" He clasped his hands together as he leapt in joy. Man, this guy needs to see a psychiatrist...

"So, you want me to go to your house? Like a sleepover?"

"Uh-huh~!"

I hummed, thinking of an answer. Well, I could escape from that hellish home and live life the way a normal teenager should. I'll have to convince Mom though...

"So...?"

"Okay then. What time?" I asked him, agreeing to go to his house. He stroked his chin thoughtfully.

"How about 4:00p.m?"

"Sounds great."

"Yay, Ethan's coming over to my house today~!" Zylen wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "L-Let go.... can't breathe..."

Oh yeah, he agreed on 4.00p.m.

I gripped my bag strap, walking down the side walk to Zylen's house. I bet his room is filled with jars and jars of eyeballs and brains with eyes in there. Maybe even blood splattered across the wall.

I shuddered at the thought, pushing it aside and continuing my journey to Zylen's house.

Timeskip brought to you by Sadako's lazinessXD

I stared at the house before me. Huh, wooden fences... generic front yard... no dry blood stains all over the house. Hey, this seems like a normal house! I thought.

I walked up the little stairs where the door was. I brought a hand up- bow curled into a fist - and knocked on the door thrice. "Zylen? It's me, Ethan!"

No response.

Ugh, typical Zylen. Always messing with me...

I knocked on the door again, this time it was more like a bang rather than a knock. "Zylen, this is not the time to be messing with me," I retorted, losing my patience a little.

Again, no response.

"ZYLEN, IF YOU DONT LET ME IN BY THE TIME I COUNT TO THREE, IM KICKING THIS DOOR DOWN!!!" I shouted in annoyance.

"One?" I brought my leg back, about to kick the door down.

"Two."

"Three-!" The door suddenly swung open, causing me to fall face first on the floor.

"Oh shit... my face..." I cursed. I looked up, Zylen in a maroon sweater wearing his annoyingly innocent smile like always. Even though deep down, he's not that innocent...

"What are you smiling at?"

"Oh nothing."

I slowly got up, the pain still lingering there in my face. "Ow..." I winced at the pain.

"Come on! Let's go to my room~!" Zylen grabbed my arm, dragging me up the wooden stairs. The boards let out an eerie creak with each step. Creepy...

"Anyway, here's my room~!" He grabbed the doorknob, swinging the door open. I shut my eyes, bracing myself for the blood-stained walls and various surgery tools laid out on a blood stained table. Just, blood.

"Why are your eyes closed? It's just my room~" He guided me into his room.

I opened one eye, and what I saw before was...... a normal bedroom. T-That's it. A normal bedroom a teenage boy would have.

"Huh... This wasn't what I thought it would be..." I muttered.

"Hmm?" Zylen looked at me with a smirk. My cheeks flared up again. God, he's hot when he smirks...

Wait, did I just call him hot? Ethan, what is wrong with you?! Did that fall really messed up my brain and turned me gay?!?! Hell naw!

Denying my gay thoughts, I laughed nervously. "So, what do we do now?" I asked, sitting down on his navy blue bed. He sat down next to me moments after. He hummed in thought. "How about 21 Questions~?"

"21 Questions? What are we? Little girls in a slumber party?" I snickered at his suggestion. Zylen scooted closer and closer to me.

In response to this, I scooted away from him, until my head hit the headboard of the bed. His face inches closer to mine, to the point where our noses were practically touching. My face heated up again, due to the uncomfortably small distance between us.
"So~?" He whispered in a low, husky voice.

"You wanna do something else, then~? What is it, Ethan? Just tell me~"

He caressed my face gently, his hot breath on my neck. I shuddered, every working muscle in my body frozen.

My heartbeat quickened.

My breath was uneven.

.......

Why am I even in this situation in the first place?

Finally gaining control of my body, I shoved him aside, rolling onto the other side of the bed.

"H-Hey, what was that for~?" He asked jokingly, letting out a snicker. I stood up from the bed and turned around to face the silver-head. "S-Seriously, stop messing with me.." I stammered, averting my gaze from him.

He giggled in response.

"Oh, Ethan~! You're so cute when you're flustered! No wonder you make a better subject than anyone else..." He teased, crawling over the bed and pinching my cheeks. "Wait, better subject?"

He leaned in to my face once again, inching closer and closer. "Z-Zyl-!"

I was cut off mid-sentence when I felt a pair of soft lips against my own.

......

Zylen is kissing me.

Zylen is kissing me.

Zylen is kissing me.

I felt his lips curl up into a smirk as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. "Mmphh-!" I squirmed.

We were like this for a few heated minutes before we pulled away from each other, gasping for air, a thin string of saliva connecting from our mouths. I heaved in, gasping at Zylen in utter shock. The feeling of his lips still lingered there on mine.

Zylen looked deeply in my eyes. "Z-Zylen...?"

He suddenly bursted out laughing. He clutched his stomach in laughter as he rolled to the other side of the bed. I looked at him, dumbfounded. "What's so funny?" I asked, raising a brow at him.

He wiped away a small tear. "You should've seen your face! That was priceless~!" He said in between laughs. Man, what a way to confess one's feelings...

"Z-Zylen?"

"Hmm~?"

"That kiss... that was just to mess with me, right? That wasn't a genuine kiss, right...?" I asked him, hoping that was not him saying that he liked me.

"Mmm, nope. I actually like you~" he chuckled, a smug smile dancing on his lips. I stared at him in disbelief, bringing my hand up, brushing my fingers against my lips. "You're kidding?" I asked again, to clarify.

He scooted over to me, pecking my lips. "Nope, this time I'm not~ You're different than others, that's why I'm so intrigued with you~" he said in a low and husky tone, placing a finger on my chest, tracing it down seductively.

"I'd say to you that this is not okay, if you were anyone but you. But you're my weird ass friend that sees anything weird as normal. Like how you dissected that hamster alive in Biology. So I guess I can accept you liking me..."

"You are my best friend after all!" He chuckled quite childishly, pulling me into a tight hug. I squirmed underneath his grasp a little.

I looked at him with a dead expression. "Yeah, you're not doing what normal best friends do though..."

"I know~!"

Word Count: 1716 words
____________________________
A/N: Thank you for reading this oneshot! This was written in conjunction to Pride Month, as well as a little fanfiction for Miu_Chama's original story Mad!

Hope you enjoyed it, girl! Consider it a gift from yours truly~

Sadako Aishi, out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...