Her's To Keep

By plastic-smiles

Melissa Day has moved to the sunny state of California in hopes of escaping her haunting past, but she is met... More

Chapter One • "Questions"

Character Introduction and Stuff

10 0 0
By plastic-smiles

Melissa Day vv (Main Character)

Before the incident 

After the incident 

Lucinda Washington vv (Roommate/Nemesis/Love Interest of Melissa Day)

Maverick Day vv (Brother of Melissa Day)

Veronica Ferry vv (Best friend of Lucinda Washington)

Robert Day vv (Father of Melissa and Maverick Day)

Jacobi Washington vv (Father of Lucinda Washington)

Rosita Washington vv (Mother of Lucinda Washington)

I'm going to warn y'all now before reading this story. Melissa Day (the main character) has severe  PTSD, anxiety, depression, and slight agoraphobia (fear of crowds). She is also a lesbian, so if any of you dislike these kinds of things, then I suggest you either save this book for when you're ready, or you don't read it at all. 

This story is to be read by people with an open mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 64.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.4M 274K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
673K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...