We Don't Talk Enough

By ZarryForeva14

"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those gre... More

Prologue.
1. Zayn.
2. Beach.
3. Moonlight.
4. Instagram.
5. Kiss.
6. 2018
7. Perrie.
8. Engagement.
9. Miss.
10. Back.
11. Unintentional.
12. 2015
13. Last.
14. Cheshire.
15. Meet.
16. I Love You.
So This Is What Happened
Epilogue.

Guys, I Need Your Help

4.4K 127 71
By ZarryForeva14

Okay, so a very good friend of mine informed me about someone stealing my ideas of this story i.e. "We don't talk enough". And from the looks of it, I think she's right. The writing style is different but the concept is like my story.

I need you guys to tell me if what we are thinking is true.

She has just posted one part of the story and I am posting the screenshots of the description and the 1st part. Please guys, I really need your support in this.

This is the description of her story 👆

This is the description of mine 👆

++++++++

This is the first chapter of her story👆

This is the first part of mine 👆

+++++++

Now guys, I know many of you may think that "Oh, what an attention whore she is." Or, "So what if someone is using your idea" -I understand if you think like this but guys, I have spent my blood and sweat on this story. I had spent days and nights researching about the events. Each chapter took losts of time to write and at some point, I wanted to cry because I was so blank. This story was my first time writing something that included real events and it hurts seeing the story I have worked so hard for is going in waste like this.

I want your honest opinion before I take any step tomorrow.

Another good thing I wanted to share with you guys is this:

This story was at #1 in canon some days ago but I Couldn't get any time for posting that because of my exams. I didn't plan on coming here today as I still have an exam tomorrow but i just had to.

I know I had promised you guys an epilogue as soon as possible but between everything, I forgot. I have the prepared and I'll post as soon as possible. Maybe tomorrow? Who knows haha

Thank you for reading this. Hope you'll give your honest opinion.

*******
I love/loce you all. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
548 27 9
It's been years since the five most well known men have been together. Ever since their split, they have been doing their own thing and they have bee...
25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
2.5K 94 2
Zayn Malik is invisible. It's the way he's wanted it for so long, it's just easier. He's so socially awkward, so shy that it's just easier to be invi...