My how to train your dragon

By Akahana_9

My own way of The original How to Train Your Dragon movie! A little bit of Httyd 2 at the end. More

Introduction
One member gone
Forbidden
Shot down
Downed dragon
Can't kill a dragon
Meeting
The awkward talk
Dragon Training
Dragon classification
Dragon's and Vikings
A dragon Bonding
Realisation
Flying?
Prophecy?
Author's note
Uh Oh, look who's back?
Awkward!~
Oh Gods this gets worse...
The Beta
Hiccup
Acception

Secrets

1.4K 40 16
By Akahana_9

Normal POV

Hiccup smiled. Imagining the fun he and Toothless would have soon. He finished his project for Toothless in a hurry before heading out the door. 

But as soon as Hiccup stepped outside, he was confronted by the group of people he was avoiding the few days.

"Hey Hiccup!" Snotlout greeted, putting his arm around him. Fishlegs, Tuffnut and Ruffnut were behind him. 

"Uh, Hey." Hiccup replied, feeling weird. Why..... Why were they being nice?

"So we were wondering...." Snotlout continued as the others greeted Hiccup. Snotlout lead Hiccup down the hill, away from his house.

"How'd you scare the Zippleback away yesterday?" Hiccup paled a bit. "I'm not really sure...."

"Dude, that was totally awesome!" Tuffnut yelled, bonking Ruffnut's head. Ruffnut answered with a cackle, slugging him.

Hiccup ignored the twins that were wrestling on the floor.

"Where's Fishlegs and Astrid?" Hiccup asked, changing the subject. 

Snotlout shrugged, "My future wife ain't in the village right now, she's off training." 

Hiccup didn't mention that Astrid would've killed him if she heard that. "And GuppyLegs was freaking out about what you did to the dragon. So he's off reading to see if what you did was possible or somthing."

Hiccup was surprised that Snotlout even knew what Fishlegs was doing in the first place.

Snotlout turned his back from Hiccup, saying something like wanting to know his secrets.

Hiccup eyed the twins, they were still wrestling. He took his chance, and fled while Snotlout and the twins were distracted.

Using his great speed, he was in the forest near the cove in a second.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Hiccup cried, chasing Toothless, as the dragon fled. Hiccup put his project down on the grass.

It was a saddle.

And apparently, Toothless wanted to play tag. 

'Gotta catch me first Hatchling!'

~~~~~~~~~

I'm flying! I'm flying! Hiccup thought excitedly. He fastened the saddle close to Toothless' body. 

.......I guess it was too tight, for the two were sent crashing.

Luckily, they landed in a field of tall.... grass?

Hiccup fumbled his way out. Wait. Where was Toothless?

Hiccup ran back into the sweet smelling grass, searching for the reptile. ......And he was left speechless at what he saw.

'Hatchling! This smells great!' Toothless was rolling around in the field of grass as if he was a rolling pin. 

Hiccup had to admit though, it was adorable. He kept a piece of the grass in his pocket for tests.

~~~~~~~~

Hiccup fumbled, taking the grass he'd been keeping in his pocket.

'Hello there Hatchling!' The Gronkel (Meatlug) cried happily. Hiccup put the grass to Meatlug nose. 

Immediately, Meatlug started purring like crazy. Hiccup scrubbed the grass on her nose. Meatlug whimpered, and fell to ground.

At the bridge, Hiccup was swarmed by the teens. 

"What was that? Some kind of trick? What did you do?"

"How'd you do that?"

"It was really cool!"

"Hey, Hiccup!"

"Hey, Hiccup, I've never seen a Gronckle do that before!"

Each teen wanted their questions answered. HIccup stumbled to talk. "I-I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up with you." 

And as he fled, he bumped into a clearly angry and pissed off Astrid. 

Hiccup muttered a quick sorry. And sped off, not noticing Astrid's piercing glare.

~~~~~~~

Hiccup scratched Toothless' scales, making the reptile purr like crazy. 

He moved his hands down Toothless' scales, finding spots that Toothless just loved. He moved down his neck when suddenly, Toothless collapsed.

At first, Hiccup thought he had hurt Toothless, yelping. But then he noticed Toothless' dragony smile as he slept. 

Hiccup smiled, as he heard Toothless murmuring in his sleep. 'Hatchling....'

He looked at his hands. Had he found out another secret?

~~~~~~~ 

'Hello there Hatchling!' Hiccup heard the Nadder call. The Nadder (Stormfly) bounded over to Hiccup, excitedly. 

'Wait! Watch out!' Hiccup cried, eyeing Astrid with her gleaming axe.

Stormfly looked confusingly at him, so he started scratching her scales. He slowly went to Stormfly's neck, knocking her out.

"Huh?" Astrid stared confusingly at Hiccup. 

Hiccup just smiled awkwardly.

"Hiccup, you're going to win this, no question." Tuffnut said.

~~~~~~~

Hiccup laughed as he pointed his hammer to the grass in front of him, his hammer reflecting light.

Toothless followed the light, tripping over his paws, trying to catch the light.

Hiccup doubled over in laughter at the face Toothless made when he found out the light was from Hiccup.

~~~~~~~

"Meet the Terrible Terror." Hiccup watched as the tiny green dragon emerged from it's tiny cage. 

"Ha! It's like the size of my- OUCH! GET IT OFF!" Tuffnut yelled. 

Thank Thor he didn't finish his sentence though.

Hiccup, tried containing his laughter as the dragon gnawed Tuffnut's nose playfully. 

"OH I AM HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" Hiccup came to the rescue. 

He used his shield to make a beam of light. The dragon followed the light, swiping at it a few times. 

And finally, it went into the cage.

"Wow, he's better than ever were." Tuffnut said, glad that Hiccup took care of the Terror.

He didn't notice Astrid glaring at him. RIP Tuffnut.

~~~~~~~

Toothless and Hiccup tried flying once again, both determined to get it right.

They tried again, this time, Hiccup had Toothless connected to a tree stump to find out the properties of a tail fin.   

They tried again, this time the wind was waaay to strong breaking the rope. They both shrieked, crashing onto the cove.

Hiccup, tried detaching his flight vest from Toothless' saddle. It was stuck.

"Oh great." 

Hiccup lead Toothless through the village to the forge. He silently thanked the Gods that Toothless wasn't colorful.

He stopped, seeing a Viking on patrol, "Hiccup." The Viking greeted. Hiccup felt happy he wasn't ignored this time.

Toothless, being the curious dragon he was, didn't sense the danger he would be in if found out.

'Toothless! Come on!' Hiccup hissed as Toothless made a bang by throwing away a basket. 'Alright alright.." He grumbled in reply. 

Hiccup tried snapping open the detachment with his tool-thingy (NO idea what it's called). 

"Hiccup? Are you in there?" Hiccup jumped, Astrid?!

"Astrid. Hey! Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid. Hi, Astrid." Hiccup fumbled. He mentally kicked himself. 

"I normally don't care what people do, but you're acting weird. Well, weirder." Hiccup laughed nervously as Toothless began to pull him against the door.

Hiccup was about to speak when Toothless pulled him through the door. 'I don't like Astrid.' Toothless growled.

'Ok. Let's go.' 

And they sped off into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 647 17
For most of his life, Venom, a Night Fury/Skrill hybrid, has done nothing but fight and steal to survive, as well as fighting his inner demons. With...
57.8K 1.1K 45
Hiccstrid!!!
145K 3K 40
How to train your dragon movies with the older brother of Hiccup. Y/n Haddock. ---------- How to train your dragon: Done. How to train your dragon 2:...
148K 2.8K 73
A new Hiccstrid One-Shot book from me since, apparently, I can't have more then 200 chapters on my other book. Same thing as the old one. I write a...