Divergent High {DISCONTINUED}

By Something-Clever-

|Was Matched for Each other| |Currently Discontinued| When tris is a new student at Divergent high school wi... More

|•|Chapter 1|•|
New Friends
A/N
Who is he?
Wheres Caleb!?!
Uh oh...
What!?! Im a Monster
Chapter 9/ What...
Chapter 10: Bye And Hello
Chapter 11: Out to eat
Chapter:12/ Hello Im...
A/N
Chapter13: The Bean?!
Chapter 14: IMPORTANT A/N
A/N
Sorry....
IM BACK! Chapter- 15
What was that? Chapter-16
sorry
Chapter 17
|A/N PLEASE READ!|
|Chapter 18|
IM SO SO SO SORRY
|Chapter-19|
Im such a bad writer...
Im done sorry...
So... Hi?
Chapter 20

Chapter 7: More Lies

628 15 4
By Something-Clever-

A/N
OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 200 READS *faints* Anywho
Back to de story

(Recap:Andrew comes home and is alive, beats tris and threatens her and leaves.:( )

Tris POV:
After dinner I clean up the table and don't speak a word to Caleb. Once the kitchen is cleaned I go up stairs and sleep on my stomach like I did every time that happened to me.

------------------Time Lapse To De Morning!-----------------

Still Tris POV-

When I wake up my back is still sore from last night.

Once I get up I slowly make my way to the bath room and change my bandages and slip on some skinny jeans, a black-T shirt that says Whateve's, and my black converse.

(A/N This is what I usually wear even in the summer Lol any way this will be her usual outfit except the shirt will change.)

I leave my hair down and head downstairs for breakfast. Once down there I see Caleb at the table staring at an essay for a college he's applying for. I grab and apple "lock up when you leave" I reminded him.

-----------------Time lapse to PE cause I feel like it-------------

Again Still Tris POV-

On my way to P.E. I bump into Christina. Realize that I have been ignoring her and my other friends all day.
"What's wrong Tris you have been avoiding us all day..." Christina asks. "I... Uh...um..." I reply. I hear coaches whistle thank you whistle!

After P.E. my back is throbbing! Last night was the worst I had ever gotten. The only thing keeping me from crying out is Andrews threat. I walk to link and get in line. I get a salad and water and sit by the gang.

I accidentally put my back on the chair and bite my lip. I feel tears brimming my eyes.

I realize that no one has spoken a word. "I will be right back" I say and walk out of the cafeteria to the bathroom.

Once I get there I look in the mirror I see a darker spot on the back of my t-shirt. I'm still bleeding? I go into a stall and take off my shirt.

Sure enough my bandages are soaked in blood.

I take them off and look at them I just wrap where the front was on my back and walk out of the bathroom. I hear a grunting in the boys bathroom. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk in.

I see Four in the Exact same situation I was in with the bandages. I walk over to him and help him. At first he's startled and then he notices what I'm doing.

Four POV- (bet you didn't see that coming!)

When Tris walks in she just stands there staring at me for a second then walks over to me with an expressionless face. Then what she does next startles me she HELPS me with my bandages I get stiff at first then relax. Can I trust her with my secret?...yes

Back To Tris POV-

Can I trust him with my secret?... yes. Four? At the same time he asks Tris? " oh sorry you can go first" he says." Ok so can I tell you a secret?" I ask. "Of course but can I ask you the same thing ?" He asks. "You can trust me." I say. "On the count of 3?" He nods. "1...2...3!" "My dad beats me." We say at the same time. We just stare at each other.

-----------------------~~~------------------------

A/N
Please don't kill meh!^_~ Well I made this long so yeah. So that's all I have to say for now... So comment below or to the side or whatever. Love 'Yall! And I want to see how well you know me so what would I pick

Or?

Okay Bye love 'Yall

RANDO EMOJI!

- L

P.s. Not edited
P.P.S all rights to VERONICA ROTH!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...