The Billionaire's Wife

By WanderingDancer

All Madison Philips wanted was a night in the high life for her 18th Birthday. Penny after penny, she saved u... More

The Billionaire's Wife
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

1.6K 61 13
By WanderingDancer

Song: "Breaking Down" by Florence + The Machine

**

As expected mom was hungry, thirsty, impatient, and surprisingly talkative despite knowing how dry her throat is. We called the nurse at reception and she came in along with Dr. Jones who was very relieved and grinning from ear-to-ear when she entered the room. I finally had a breath of fresh air after what felt like decades. 

The nurse was bringing a cup of ice chips and Dr. Jones checked all of mom's vitals. I on the other hand was trying my best to hold in the tears of happiness. I thought I will never see mom wake up. She was fine in her blood pressure and all, and it felt good to hear Dr. Jones' feedback upon mom's wake. 

"It's good to have you back, Liz." she says and then turns to us. "We'll discuss other things later, girls. But right now she's all yours. I'll come back later this evening, okay?" both Meg and I nodded frantically and Dr. Jones left gracefully outside as well as the nurse.

I can't believe my mother's finally awake. Megan ran straight to her embrace, and I still felt that everything was still a dream. Mom held out her other hand, trying to reach for me. I look at Will who was wearing a smile I couldn't fathom, he looks at me with teary eyes that didn't dare let lose and signals me to go, reassuring me that everything was real.

"Come here, my brave, beautiful, darling girl." mom swallows a sob. I felt my foot move. One step after the other, until all three of us Philips women were complete once more. I felt mom's kiss on my cheek and I lost it even more, crying on her neck. "You've done so much. Both of you did." she looks at both of us. "No mother is most proud than I. I wouldn't imagine living this long if it weren't for all of your hard work and sacrifices when I only did was at least try to be the best mother you could have and provide for my two daughters. You provided for me instead."

We stayed in that embrace until God knows how long. Megan and I tried to fill in mom all the details she needed to know the past days, well what happened to her at least.

I let Megan do the talking because the guilt was eating me up. I knew I was going to have the talk, but then when she turned to me, she didn't look angry at all. "Madison Lee Philips." She says and butterflies in my stomach wanted to come out of my body.

"It's Madison Thompson now actually." I whispered. Instead of a sermon, I got the biggest hug instead from her which surprised me.

"Mads. You didn't have to go to that extent." She says as she strokes my hair. "I love your choice of hair color though."

Oh, mom. We'd be in an apocalyptic situation and she'd be making us all laugh. "I know, mom. He's not only going to take care of me. He'll take care of all of us." I look at William who was patiently watching us from the sofa. He knew I was calling for him even without any words being said.

He stood up and walked at the foot of the bed. I had a feeling that he was nervous to meet my mom, and that I knew he misses his mother as well.

"Mom, this is Will, my husband. We got married on my birthday...in Vegas." I felt myself flush myself beet red.

"William Thompson, ma'am." He holds my mother's hand and kisses it.

"Well, Madison. He is a gentleman. And Will, you can call me 'mom' as well now." She said, beaming at him.

"Mom..." Will mouths the word, trying it. I know it hurts for him, and I know it will since my mother is already suffering like his mom did, but nevertheless, mom made Will feel as if he had a mother again.

"Yes, mom, darling boy." She then turns to me. "So you two won't have a formal wedding?"

I don't know..."Yes, we will. Your presence is required of course." Will interupts my thoughts. It was my turn to look at him as if he grew horns. My heart melted a bit and I was reminded of the supposed to be conversation with him.

"This isn't what I actually imagined for my daughter, but for once you look happy, given the fact that technically you two just met."

"Mom, that's because you're awake and okay. I had died thousands of deaths while I was away just thinking of you."

"No, honey. There's something different about you aside the new things like your hair. It looks like married life suits you." she smiles giving me that look that knows I'm not innocent anymore. Oh, gosh...mom! "So, will I be having grandbabies soon?" her eyes twinkle.

"What?" I said maybe for the nth time today. My mom did not just say that, did she? 

"What's wrong with what I said? I'm a dying woman! I want to see babies on my lap before I go. " she says making Megan chuckle, hiding away her laughter.

"Mom, you're strong enough--"

"Madison, sweetheart, I know. I know I won't be here for long, I just want to live my life by savoring each monent with my family. You girls are the reason why up to this day I am still here. I can't deny that ever since this disease made its way in our lives that I never had the chance to think of dying. I know God will take me when He wants. My days are numbered, but we don't know. I may go early or if I'm lucky I get to have an extension. But if I am to be followed, I wouldn't want to leave you two. I want you two stable."

"We own Bill's diner now." I blurted out of the blue and both mom and Megan had their eyeballs almost falling from their eyes.

"Say what again?" Megan says.

I sighed, closing my eyes. Here goes nothing. "Will bought the diner and pressed charges on Bill and gave the business to me. You can take in charge for now, Megan. I can't handle a business. I'm just 18!"

"But you got married at 18." She replies at a 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Megan, you know how to run it better. You could do this! We have Will's help. He already has someone taking over temporarily. I'm sure he can help in taking care of things." I look at Will and he nodded.

"What happened to Bill?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I know Bill is your friend, but he is incapable of dealing with a business because he is a pain when it comes to communication." Megan answered with a worried face.

"He was stripped down because of physical and verbal abuse with his employees." I added and horror was written all over her face.

"What? How can that be? Bill is a good friend! Has he done anything to hurt you?"

"No." Both of us said in unison, and both of us lied.

"He was brutally verbal with us though." I said, assuring her that we were fine even if we aren't. "Mom, I just remembered, Will and I have to go at his parents'. I'll come and visit later okay?" I say, kissing her head. I forgot about the time. I know Will was shy to remind me it was time to go, plus we didn't expect mom to be awake today.

"I will see you later, sweetheart." She smiles lovingly. "...then we could talk about grandkids." She adds and I wanted to melt. She was very persistent.

Will and I left and it was half past 12. We were terribly late, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

"You're in a good mood today, Mrs. Thompson." He says with a smile on his face as well, and not taking his eyes off the road.

"I'm happy that mom's awake." I said, sighing with contentment. I saw Will's free hand on rest near the handbrake. Little by little, I had my hand on his, and I never felt so relieved and at peace for the longest time ever.

Casually during the trip, he kisses my hand, sending tingles all over my body especially there.

Will gave me a briefing on what to expect. The very obvious details inportantly, of course. And if there were questions fired that shouldn't be, Will would suffice.

I'd be lying if I say I'm excited to meet them. Memories from Will's stories came into mind, and I felt sad that he didn't authentically feel what it is like to be a part of a real family. All I can think of is his mom.

"Your mother is beautiful and very nice." He comments.

"I told you, you'd love her. She loves you already. I was right." Mentally giving myself a pat on the back.

"...yes you were." He's agreeing with me and not arguing me!

Awkward silence filled us in knowing that my award-winning smile faded into a straight line already.

"Mads...is now the proper time for you to ask me your question?" He suddenly chimes.

"No." I said emotionless.

"Okay." He says bluntly as we continued to drive to our destination.

We reached an enormous house. Too enormous that it looked like a castle to me. What did I expect from a Billionare family?

The house even had a valet to greet us!

Will parked the car but we didn't get out immediately. "Madison..."

"Yes?" I say as I pat my hair in place.

"Just...be yourself, okay? We'll make this work. Are you with me in this?" I knew those weren't the words he really wanted to say.

I looked into his eyes, and they were full of emotions, a mix of sugar and spice. I wish he was keeping his word on making this marriage work...because I'm starting to really believe in it. "Okay."

He nodded and finally got out of the car. The valet opened mine and Will handed over the keys. His hand found mine and his fingers intertwined with mine. Looking at each other, it's as if we were really drawing strength from each other.

Maybe he really hated his family. Maybe my mom did give him a powerful impact. Maybe he really does care deeply about me. Maybe I'm just assuming far too much. Maybe I'm preparing my heart for an upcoming heartbreak.

The big oak door opened and Will and I entered with smiles on our faces. A man in a Polo shirt tucked in black jeans was awaiting us by the staircase. If I thought this house is a castle outside, it definitely is inside.

His father had a cold stare despite his smile upon seeing us. He looked older for his age but still built with gray hairs mixing with black similar with Will's. "Son." He just says.

"Father." Will replies blankly.

Suddenly the stern-looking Mr. Thompson chuckles, surprising us. "Is that a way to greet your father when you bring home a wife? Come here, son." He opens his arms and Will automatically looks at me and confusion is written all over his face. I feel bad he had to to go through this even if I didn't know entirely the story of his family.

I smiled as if I told Will that it's okay to hug his father. He took one agonizing step with another like a child who came from time out and went into his father's arms. From my angle, his father had a look of relief when he was in his arms. I just don't know, maybe he was only acting. We could never tell. Especially what face Will had when he was in his father's embraced. He loathed him, but I know deep inside that he loved him.

They pull out and Will was in a hurry to be by my side. He snaked an arm around my waist, pulled me close, and gave me a kiss on the forehead before addressing his father. "Father, this is Madison, my wife."

Mr. Thompson had his hands in his pockets, drinking in the situation. "And, pray, where did you two meet?" He asks.

Before Will could answer, I stepped in. "We met at a party with a mutual friend, sir. Which was two years ago. We didn't want to be a public couple because Will was worried about the press around me, and I was worried on how much more of the press he'd had to control." I remember all Will said in the plane and in the car. I had the need to convince this family and the feeling went stronger as time goes by. This is for Will. It's the least I could do for everything he does.

Mr. Thompson nodded, but I knew he wanted to bust a wire in me. "And how old are you, Madison? 16?" Yep, he wanted to bust it hard.

"18, sir." I say as polite as I could.

"Call me Anthony, please. But I want  to ask...why Vegas? Of all places? Why not Greece or Paris? The City of Sin?" You could tell he was desperate.

I looked at Will for strength. His father is trying to get the nerve out of me, but this is a fight for him and for my well-being as well. He gave me a smile I couldn't resist, and I felt myself flush. "William proposed on our trip to Vegas. To be honest, we became a bit drunk, the next thing we knew we had the tie knotted." I felt my eyes on him the entire time I explained and he leaned in to give me a kiss. "We were too in love to wait."

"Then why don't I see you here, my dear?" A female voice surfaced and all our eyes turn to the top of the stairs.

That must be her. The home wrecker. Her blonde hair in a perfect bob resting on her head, a sophisticated woman, but a woman who ruined my husband's life. She looked immaculate, pure, and beautiful despite her story which is opposite. She goes down the flight of stairs flawlessly and with ease, you knew she was in her kingdom. The evil queen like in Snow White. And it pained me to see one of the people who tainted Will's life, and most of all his childhood.

Her eyes were relaxed but those were the relaxed type that could kill in an instant. "Well? No tongue?" She spat. "You're pretty. A pretty face, Will, I am impressed. Who are you wearing?"

I caught Will's eyes almost bulge out of his eyes but then I smiled. "Givenchy, ma'am." I say out loud. I saw the tag when I was wearing it. Good thing though.

I think I took her by surprise with my surprise. All of them, actually. Cruella was actually the most surprised, with an eyebrow raised at me. "William, where are your manners?" She softly says, targeting Will. She didn't have to do that in front of me! Nor do it AT ALL.

Will rolled his eyes and put on a fake smile. "Madison, this is my stepmother--"

"It's fine, Will!" I even laughed, showing I didn't mind his 'misconduct'. I'll inpress her all right! "It's really nice to meet you, Cruella--I MEAN, CALIYAH!" Fuck this! I can't believe I said that out loud!

I wanted to drown. My confidence went from 100 to a -100 in a snap. Shit, I fucked up!

After a few moments of silence, there was a violent wave of laughter coming from Caliyah. And I mean really laughing herself. Of all the sophistication she is, she laughs just like anyone else, even holding her husband for support. She laughed that hard while Will and I look at each other in confusion. It seems that a laughing whore isn't a regular scene in this house.

"Oh, dear!" She wiped a tear from her eye. "You are funny, dear! Very funny!" She starts composing herself and even before she could say another word. "That must be her!" She exclaims and runs to the door.

"Her? You planned on having guests, father?" Will went back into snappy CEO mode. Well...almost CEO.

Anthony shrugs. Maybe this is Caliyah's doing. Who'd invite someone over when they first made us come here in the first place? Oh, yeah. She gets to.

The door opened and there revealed a sight that made me cling unto Will for dear life. He looks at me and his face is full of concern. I just shook my head for him to leave it. Who is that woman?

She's divine! Has a square face and beautiful brown eyes. Her dirty blonde hair was in a dutch braid updo with her fringes on the sides of her face. She wore a cream and white pantsuit set with a turtleneck inner. She's just dazzling, classy, elegant, beautiful! Especially with cherry red lips and with the most curvy body I've seen in my life when she took off her jacket. I gulped. She looks perfect.

Caliyah and her chat softly, but it was something funny because both of them laughed halfway back to the living room. How more perfect can she get?

Will leans to my ear as I keep a watchful eye on both of them. "Don't let her get to you, okay?" he whispers enough for me to hear. His words were comforting, but not enough. I feel challenged.

"William!" the blonde beauty greeted in the midst of laughter. She stops in front of us beside Caliyah. She was literally in front of me, and I feel...shy.

"Margaret." Will says. So he knows her. My heart drops. Silence once again fills the room. "This is my wife Madison."

Her smile from the laughter slowly dies and takes a good look at me from top to bottom as if she was assessing me like a computer. Don't tell me that she has that kind of superpower. "Wife?" she said in a surprised way. But the way she said the word was like she spat out poison.

"Yes. Wife." he smiles.

She inhaled deeply. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend." 

"I did...after you." that felt like a sharp knife to my chest when he said it.

"Oh! I get it! Yeah, makes perfect sense now! Rebound!" Oh, God. I want to choke her.

Will sensed my tension and he pulled me closer to him. Thanks to this grip, I'm not killing anyone today.

"I'm not a rebound." I squeaked, defending myself. "We wouldn't have gotten married in the first place if I knew or felt that I was."

A smirk crawls to her face as if this situation is amusing. It's not! It's uncomfortable! "Just like my parents. They made me believe in love. But then my mom was just a rebound. Like you."

"Margaret, you crossed a line." William bursts. 

She chuckles in reply. "I was just messing with her, big guy. Relax!"

"We should be going." he says.

"What about lunch?" his father asked. I took a deeper look, and I felt a good side on Anthony. His eyes were pleading.

"We'll have lunch at our home instead. The important thing is that she has met you and you all have met her. I don't want any bullshit right now especially that when after a few shitty days, we've started this day hopeful and trying to be as positive as we can despite that there are things blocking us." Will was aiming at him. I knew he meant Caliyah and Margaret.

"Son...you know that I mean no harm at--"

"No." he said and paused for a while. He looked at his father first, then Caliyah, and Margaret last. "Let's go, Madison." he looks at me.

I nodded and riskily got out from his embrace. I went to Anthony and gave him an apologetic smile for some reason. "It was nice meeting you." I said and I did something I thought I won't do. I embraced him, and he hugged me back.

"I could say the same." he says, pulling out of the embrace. "I'm sorry." he added in whisper.

I smiled as a reply and walked to Caliyah and Margaret. "It was a pleasure to meet you finally, Caliyah." I said and we kissed both cheeks. I sensed how fake it was too...and I felt the botox.

"Margaret." I mentioned and Will was already by my side.

"Let's go visit your mother, Madison." he says, and yes I'd rather be with her right now. "Oh, and Margaret? Madison and I plan on having a family soon." he says and she gives a disgusted look. Whatever is up about that, I will ask later.

Will took my hand and we went out of the palace of a house. The moment we got out, he was fuming. The valet radioed for his car and in less than two minutes, his car is already in front of us. In the car, Will locked his eyes on the road. I found it uncomfortable when I was in the presence of Will's family. I'm starting to understand what he told me, but I still do have the benefit of the doubt.

"What do you want to eat?" he finally says and I gave a sigh of relief.

"It doesn't matter what, Will." I reply.

"We can eat at the hospital with your family instead." 

"Okay..."

"Look, I'm sorry. I knew it was a bad idea to take you there, but everything was going better than I thought when that bitch had to show up!" his anger starts to get him again. I had nothing to say. I don't know what to say. "I'll fill you in about this tonight or tomorrow. She's not worth the time to talk about, but you deserve to know."

"Park the car now, Will."

"No, Madison. Don't--"

"Just park the car, Will. I'm not going anywhere without you." I say in my own frustration and he stops. We were in a neighborhood so it's okay. 

I gave him a moment to breathe when we stopped. I knew he needed it. I took my seat belt out and leaned over to him. With his chin on my index finger, I kissed him. I just felt like I needed to, and I also felt that he needed it too. He doesn't hesitate and also kissed back. I don't know how long our lips locked, but then when I knew his energy lightened, I pulled back.

As much as I felt bad for him, I knew he needed someone to understand him. Maybe this is why it was destiny to be the billionaire's wife. It wasn't easy to have access in everything, and have the greatest wealth. Then it struck me. Just because you have everything doesn't mean you really do have everything. Sometimes those who have it all, aren't happy. They're the broken ones. Just like my life and Will's. Put them side-to-side, and they're entirely different.

Later on after a short break from the tension, we've decided on Chinese takeout to bring for lunch at the hospital. At first, they wanted to know why we were there early and with food, when I gave them the look to drop it. Mom distracted us once more on her thoughts on what her grandchildren would be named. And boy did she made one heck of a list. For me, it was a bit disturbing in that topic because Will and I never actually went to that topic.

Now that he has mentioned something about having a family, plus my mother's persistence, it seems that we'll be having a good talk about this soon. Mom kept pushing all of the baby names she could think of at the three of us. Megan would laugh and agree, and it still surprises me how Will gets along, even with cheap Chinese takeout.

After lunch, we went back home. Will excused himself to work in his office near our room, leaving me with my thoughts. And it isn't good. I wanted to look at the clothes again, but no. I could take another tour around, but no. It was still clean in the kitchen, maybe I should cook something? But it's early for that. Maybe I'll just bore myself with television.

I went in to change into some sweatpants and a hoodie because it was a bit chilly. I grabbed a blanket as well to be sure and head downstairs to the living room. I never knew Hermes throw pillows would be so comfortable.

The channels were a lot, and I do mean a lot. There were even channels with different languages. It was one of the least appealing to me, right now. I decided on watching this show called 'Say Yes To The Dress' though. And it looked like it was a marathon. Perhaps I can find a good inspiration for the wedding.

I was on the third episode when my eyes felt heavy, so I let sleep succumb even when I was excited to see which dress was chosen by that black-lover.

Will woke me up by 5:30 and told me that I didn't need need to make dinner since there was something pre-made that only needed to be reheated in the oven and it was all taken cared of. We also decided to have dinner at our bedroom's terrace. Blankets, pillows, and candle lights were our setup. It wasn't that often to get these chilly days and nights so I suggested that we might take advantage of it.

We were having lasagna and some red wine. Soft music was also playing that was coming from our bedroom's stereo. It was a relaxing night with the cool breeze and good food. What would make it more relaxing would be a warm bath, and I smile at the idea.

"Why are you smiling?" Will asked in between his bite.

"Nothing that important." I replied with a smirk on my face. I can play his game as well. "I am sensing that we're going to talk on a lot of things?" I refilled my glass of wine.

He eyes the bottle in my hands and laughs. "Don't get too drunk or else we won't have a decent conversation. And we only have three things to talk about. First of all, you are back to school tomorrow, but I'll fill you in about the new arrangements tomorrow. Second, I believe we have to talk about what your mother has been talking about the entire day."

I grunted. "My mom just got excited, that's all. She has her grandchildren from her nieces and nephews but she just couldn't wait for her own daughters. Though I get her point." I took one of my final bites of the delicious pasta. "And you were talking to Margaret about having a family soon. What was that about?" I laughed.

"It was a threat for her. Anyway, I don't want to talk about her right now. Not now." he takes a sip of wine.

"What's the third thing?" I asked. 

"Your question, of course." he said, making me put my drink down. 

I don't know how to say it, nor should I ask him. It was embarrassing enough for me to not remember.

"Hey..." he softly calls me. "You can tell me anything, Madison." he continues to look at me, not even moving an inch. "Okay, you can ask whatever it is, and I get to ask as well. Deal?"

"Fine!" I say in exasperation. Here goes nothing. "I wanted to know how was I." I said.

Will looked confused as hell. Of course he didn't understand what I was saying. Why can't I say more words so that he'd understand? "I don't..."

My cheeks hurt from blushing, and I felt my hands freeze. "I-I wanted to know how I was when we...uh...you know."

He looks at me less confused by the word, but then I stuck up at the end. "Was it..."

"My first." I admit. "I had dreams and expectations how my first would be like. How I'd get into my very first relationship. How I picture myself getting married...that stuff."

He puts his glass down and comes closer to me. Extending one arm, he pulls me in an embrace. "I'm sorry I ruined everything. Ever since I've known you, I knew you'd have dreams, and you're young. I can get how frustrating it is."

"I missed my first time sleeping with someone, and I come home and done everything on the very first day I turned 18. I don't know how it felt, nor have any idea what I did. I could've just laid there, you know?"

"Yeah. Well, you know what?" he asked and I looked at him. "You're beautiful, and you were even more beautiful that night. I may have been intoxicated, but somehow I was still aware. You're perfect. So what if you kind of messed up even for a bit that night? At least you don't get to remember it. Like farting on my face or something."

I slapped his arm immediately. "That is just disgusting. I'd never do that."

"What if you did?" he narrows his eyes making me laugh. "There's the Madison I married." he says.

That was sweet. "What about you? What did you want to ask me?" I say, trying to recover from my thoughts from overthinking.

"I was thinking about what your mother wanted, and yes, I may have said something to Margaret that my father and the whore may have heard...I want to ask you two things, Madison, and I want honest answers."

"Ask away, Will." I mentally prepared myself. The wine did all the work for that. 

"One, would you like to grant your mother's wish come true?"

I didn't answer immediately, I processed it first because the wine may do the talking as well. Of course I wanted her to be happy, but I'm just 18! But then mom won't be with us anymore when I finally decide to have kids. Needless to say William's children.

"What if I'm not ready to be a mother?"

His face drops. Was he really considering this? "What if I can't be a decent father? What if I turn out to be just like him?" oh, William! Never!

"Will, you are not your father. Remember that. We make mistakes, but you know what can happen if you follow his ways. You know better. You've been through so much, don't make it harder for yourself and for me." I look at him, trying to avoid the waterworks. I've been through many tears today. There's no need to start again. "Before I can answer that, what's the second question?"

"Do you trust me?" he asks. "I had this idea in my head on the way home. I just want to know if you'd trust me on this."

That question held a lot of meaning. For everything he's done for me, I trust him with everything I am. I gave him a nod in reply and kiss his lips that tasted like the sweet wine we've been enjoying. His tongue was asking for permission and I let him in. Whenever I kiss Will, it was always a fireworks display inside and out.

"Will you make a baby with me?"

**

Author's Note: THINGS GOT HOTTER AND HOTTER OMG!!!!!

Apparently, it is very cold since it started to rain here in the Philippines. I go back to uni by Wednesday T.T

Okay, this is where the fun is starting. My head is like exploding with ideas and possible paths for this story I can't just...aaaah!!!! (in a good way)

Another thing, it triggered to me the deaths of Kate Spade and Anthony Bordain. It's just so sad to see them pass, especially now that I'm starting to feel better from my own struggles with depression, it's quite alarming. I'll be posting a vid on Mental Health Awareness soon on Youtube so stay tuned for that too. If you could just please check on the people around you and ask how they are, that would be great, especially those who seem happy but they're not and I belong to that. It's a never ending show when I'm outside. A small gesture like that is already huge on someone else's

So I have casted Meryll Streep for Caliyah, and Emily Van Camp as Margaret. I still have no idea who to cast as Anthony though. Any suggestions?

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. ADD TO LIBRARY&READING LIST. SHARE. ;)

Next update soon! 

Thank you lovies!

LoveLots,

WanderingDancer xo

(June 10, 2018, 2:55am)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.4K 42
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
19K 784 34
Dylan Walker is one of New York city's richest business men. He has the reputation of being a ruthless business man, and as hot as he is so is he arr...
79.4K 2.7K 20
He is handsome and hot. She is pretty and cute. He is a billionaire. She is an orphan. He is arrogant, rude, jerk. She is humble and funny. He is the...
95.6K 3.3K 42
Samuel Richard King, the Billionaire whom no one noticed, but her. And he let her in his heart. Which she stomped all over. Breaking it in pieces. No...