Anime × Reader

By khrnsfea

The title says it all <3 More

『Kuroko × Reader』
『Soma × Reader』
『Bakugou × Reader』
『Aomine × Reader』

『Tsukishima × Reader』

5.8K 106 91
By khrnsfea

You tilt your head upwards, taking the whole house into your sight.

"Is this the right address?" For the 100th time, you check your phone so you won't be making any mistake.

Glancing at the last night's message, you heave a sigh.
________________________________
Tsoookie
Baby... come over, I feel lonely...

You
How vulgar-

Tsoookie
I'm sick.. no one is home.

You
Address. Tomorrow.
________________________________
Only God knows how worried you felt. Especially right after you called him vulgar.

He should tell that he's sick earlier, you shake it off.

Conciously, the tip of your finger presses the doorbell switch as a sign you have arrived.

The door creaks and opens, a tall figure appearing before you.

"Yo," you greet him casually with your  poker face.

Seriously, your personality matches him so much that sometimes people just can't distinguish between you and him.

People says that our other half usually complement each other. Like yin and yang. But in our case, we're both yin. Or yang.

An odd couple, one would say.

"Why are you here?" He says, disgust clearly shown through his tone.

"Um, duh," you roll your eyes in disgust too.

"You're the one who invited me in the first place," you scoff.

"...huh?" As clueless as he sounds, he checks his phone real quick to make sure.

"Actually, I had a fever last night so I didn't mean to invite you," he rubs his nape but his face doesn't look apologetic.

So he is basically telling me to go home?

You frown at his ignorance and turn around, legs already make its way to the gate.

The steps stop midway, though due to the firm grip on your arm.

"I'm not telling you to go away, idiot,"

Both of you end up sitting in the living room, silence decorating the moment.

The silence is comforting, but you surely don't fancy the void feeling of being there with him but not talking.

What is he? A mannequin?

That is when you notice him staring at you. Looks like he wants to initiate a conversation but being an anti-social he is, he ends up staring blatantly.

"What you looking at?"

"Dunno, something ugly," he cocks up his brow, his smartass side showing up.

What the- Two can play the fucking game.

"Bitch I ain't no mirror," you reply coldly.

"Oh you're telling me I'm ugly? Good, I was trying to look like you today," his chin rests on his palm, a rather devilish smirk playing on his face.

"I really want to give you a nasty look but you already have one, I see," you click your tongue.

"Keep talking, hun. Maybe you'll say something intellegent," he really manages to get on your nerves.

If this goes on, maybe this will lead to World War.

So you ignore his smartass remarks, getting up to keep your distance to him.

You're not good in controlling your anger, neither does he.

So one have to admit defeat. But you aren't admitting defeat. You're just getting away from such a jerk.

Hell, that is the first time you come to his house and you already make it like your own as you stroll around the household.

Whatever, you're really not coming back to him until he apologizes.

He fucking should.

If he does have the balls-

"Oi, what are you doing around huh?" There he is. Leaning against the doorframe with his arm, his tall figure looms above you.

You need to tilt your head to look at him.

And the look he gives from above intimidates you. A lot.

You ignore him again and roam in the kitchen to avoid any contact with him.

Be it physical contact or eye contact.

You know that both of you are so stubborn to death but this time, it is his fault for starting the fight.

Jerk.

You turn your back to him, facing the counter of the kitchen.

"Oi,"

"(y/n)?"

"Babe?"

Doing random things on the counter, you really let his words hang in the air, left unanswered.

He clicks his tongue at your behaviour, impatiently.

Jerk, all you have to do is apologize.

You roll your eyes at his pride and ego. How can both of you become a couple?

And that's when you remember how this monochrome relationship started.

"This manga character is so awesome. He really manages to get a lot of girls attracted to him,"

"Don't you want a girlfriend, Tsukki?"

"I don't know how to flirt,"

"Then be my boyfriend,"

"Oh sounds okay,"

You facepalm at the bitter starter of your relationship.

Seriously, what do you hope from this heartless creature anyway-

A gasp escapes your lips as you feel a hug around your neck. It is comfy, not too tight to make you choke but not too loose that it feels like nothing.

His hug around your neck is just right.

"What are you sulking about, shorty?" He lets out.

"Nothing, really," you lace the words with sarcasm.

This guy is really dense.

Really really dense.

You let out a long, audible sigh as a sign that you're too tired for any couple drama.

"Chibi, you know that I was only playing around, right?" He heaves out a sigh too.

Except that you went too far, dumbass.

You only nod slightly as a response. His warm arms are still around your neck and it makes it hard to see your nod.

Who cares.

Tsukishima snuggles closer, your head bumps his chest a little.

The height difference is too much. The whole school knows that he is a giant. A titan, maybe?

You can hardly reach his shoulders. This 190 cm giant is so dense, though.

You don't bother to turn around to look at him so you continue facing the empty counter.

He chuckles at your childish way of sulking.

"Oi, chibi. Maybe I went a little far on the jokes?" His chin rests on the top of your head, mumbling his sentence as he brushes the crown of your head with the tip of his nose.

"Not a little," you state boldly, still stubborn in not forgiving him.

"I went too far. Sorry," he apologizes finally, his chin still on your head.

You don't reply but inside, your heart softens at his rather cute thing he is doing now.

"Sorry, chibi," he kisses your hair in between the words and keeps saying the word sorry a few times.

Followed by the kisses, of course.

The height difference really makes it hard for him to plant the kisses properly so it ends up being a quick peck.

But you don't mind. Because he never does that.

And this is the first time.

You turn around to look him into the eyes directly. Struggling with his strong arms, the hug loosens and you are facing him with your head looking up.

"You're a giant," you comment, not angry anymore at his harsh jokes.

"You're my chibi," he remarks and his head looking below at your face.

Oh gosh, you look so cute from above, hell. He thought.

"You should hug me around the waist because that would be more romantic!" You scoff playfully and tug at his arms around your neck.

It feels a little suffocating after all.

"You're too short and I don't want to go through all the trouble to bend and whatsoever,"

"You're a jerk-" you gawk at his sudden action, lifting you up so easily because of his physical ability.

He sits you down on the counter, now that your face is on the same level as his, you feel embarassed looking at him this directly.

His mischiveous arms circle your waist, leaning in to close the gap between your face with his.

This is bad for my poor heart-

You get nervous and because of his dangerously close face, you can feel his warm breaths on your skin.

Your heart thumps faster. Your mind goes blank. Your tummy has a blizzard.

You tremble, too.

What's with this side of Tsukishima?!

"You look so fragile, (y/n)-chan," he smirks. Oh, so devilish. It shocks you that he drops the honorifics on your name.

But you don't mind though.

"Tsukishima, it's enough," you stutter to escape from this embarassing position.

His upper teeth graze with his lower lip, his palms are put to your sides on the counter.

He blocks your escape route.

This is.... a kabedon?!

You can't help but get more nervous and timid.

Your face feels so hot, blood rushing to your head and your eyes are struggling to escape Tsukishima's stare.

You feel so weak but this is the type of weak that you don't mind.

He goes on closer, his nose almost nuzzle against yours before he leans to the side, whispering with his most seducive tone.

"Call me Kei from now on.." and the words end with him pecking your earlobe.

A clatter makes us jolt, the sound produced from behind Tsukishima.

"K-Kei... Where did you learn all this?!!" A blonde guy stands at the door, jaws dropped at the scenario. The groceries are on the floor because the guy drops everything due to the shock.

He looks alike to Tsukishima... his brother?!

Your face redden again, this time you push Tsukishima abruptly to get rid of him.

"Tch," he clicks his tongue as he is pushed, giving his brother a death stare.

"I'm going upstairs," he coughs and goes away as if he doesn't see anything.

"I didn't get to kiss your lips, (y/n)," he frowns, tilting to his side just slightly to see your tomato face.

Oh my. This is bad for my health, my poor kokoro- Tsukishima's brother, hELP MEEEE-!

And he doesn't get to kiss you after all. Because you slap him across the face due to the massive embarassment.

It is confirmed, Tsukishima Kei is a jerk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.1K 139
Basically, I made a lot of dumb shit: headcanons, short stories, ship judgements, etc, and then I put them here for everyone to look at. #1 artbook [...
32.1K 693 16
It's been years since Lucas and Maya saw each other but what happens when she suddenly meets him again Based on the movie the Longest Ride ! Such a g...
5K 195 26
hey guys please support my story and vote for it. I'm not going to write the Description we have to find out what is the story about. if you like m...
2.1K 63 10
Completed Everyone knows about Orihara Izaya and Heiwajima Shizuo. Shizuo is a good guy and Izaya is a bad guy. But for Izumi Kikyo the story couldn'...