Stydia OneShots

By ThestydiaBitchh

A bunch of Stydia OneShots, smut chapters, and Stydia over the social medias (Text) ~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~... More

Intro ♡
1) Boyfriend/Girlfriend Texts Pt: 1
2) Hicky Prank
3) "Touch me."
4) Mets game kiss
5) Boyfriend/Girlfriend texts Pt: 2
6) Period
7) Make up sex

8) Teenage moments

2.8K 30 3
By ThestydiaBitchh

This is dedicated to my gorgeous friend.

Happy birthday, love.

I love you so much. ♡

Enjoy!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You must be fucking shitting me...

Why was it exactly this day Lydia chose to go out and spend her crucial time with her girlfriends? Couldn't she have disappeared another not-so-expected time, where our daughter could have had a teenage flip or maybe some sort of frightening announcement about being all grown up, just something? Look, these kinds of moments should not be moments where I'm in present, dads like me should be out with his buds, drinking and shouldn't have to worry about these girl-becoming-a-woman situations.

Every time someone ask me what my biggest fear is, I always tend to lie and make something up,
I'm afraid of heights, I don't really fear anything, sometimes I even make a joke and change the subject, Me? Afraid? Psst, do you see these guns? Nothing scares me. Yup. Nothing... How's momma MCcall?

The truth is... is terrified of my daughter growing up. I'm scared of the process and I just can't be there when it happens, I just can't...I love my little girl. I love her too much. The only person that knows this is my lovely, beautiful wife, that knows me better than anyone. I haven't even told her what my fears are, but I know that she knows. She knows everything about me, and I love that I don't even have to tell her the small details, she just... knows. Sees right though me I guess... and so do I.

Right now, I'm stuck in a terrible situation, where young girls need their moms. Through shaking hands, I call Lydia.

No answer.

Knowing Lydia, she'd probably turn her phone off when she's drunk, so she wouldn't make any stupid mistakes, sending stupid, oh so stupid pictures again... That's right. A full picture. Of nothing but skin. We were only friends at the time. Something was defiantly going on between us, but none of us ever dared to do anything about it. I guess we were too scared of risking our friendship. Of course, that was the excuse, we were teenagers then. That was when one magical night, Drunk-Lydia decided to send me a picture of herself, lying on her bed, tits out and all. They were pink. I'd been drooling every time I looked at the picture. Maybe even jerked off, but who cares. Cause the next morning she was freaking out about what she had done, she was telling me she was sorry and that it didn't mean anything and blah blah blah. I knew therefore, that this could be my chance to make her mine and use the picture against her. Why did you exactly send it to me? Was it just an accident? So, you haven't thought about me before, in bed... with you? And we totally went for it after that. She couldn't get enough... or maybe I couldn't.

"Daddy!"

Gosh I zoned out again.

"Coming sweetie!"

I walk back and forth in front of the bathroom door, not knowing what to do. What would Lydia have done in this situation, think Stiles, think!

"Dad, I'm scared, I-I don't know what to do..." Kattie's voice trembled. "... I wish mom was here," she quietly whispered with her oh-so fragile, tiny voice. "This is so embarrassing." My little girl.

I exhale and grow a pair. I turn my head to the closed bathroom door and knock quietly. "Okay, listen sweetie. This will probably be embarrassing for you, but we must talk about it now. Is that okay with you?" It was quiet for a while.

"Okay."

I close my eyes, relieved. I had a feeling that my little angel will not be so hard to deal with.

"Okay, do you know what's happening to you right now?"

"Gosh, daddy... y-yeah, we had it in class."

I'm kind of glad she knows what a period is - everything is going well so far. I'll just try to make her a little comfortable and not so embarrassed. She's 11 after all.

"That's great I guess. Baby, this is completely normal and you don't have to be embarrassed. Now, I miss your mommy to and I wish she was here to deal with this, but she's out tonight. So, we have no other choice but to work together here... is that alright?"

A sniff was heard, and it broke my heart. But I guess she got herself together since she answers: "Yeah, okay."

"I'm trying to make this as less embarrassing possible, sweetie, but I need to know if you know how to put on a pad."

She makes a low groan and sighs. "Daddy..." she whines.

"I'm sorry, baby, but we have to do this now."

"No, I-I... I don't know how to do that. That's why I want mommy to be here, she showed me how to do it, but I forgot. I guess I could try..."

She makes everything easier for me, although nothing about this is easy. I gulp. "Okay, I'll be right back, I'll go get you one."

I run upstairs to our bedroom and open Lydia's closet. There are a couple of tampon boxes, so I dig deeper to find the pads. As I pull one out, I immediately run downstairs and knock on the bathroom door again.

"I have one. "

"O-okay."

I slip the pad under the door, even though it almost doesn't fit down there. I squeeze until she gets it. I didn't know if I had to go or stay, because it was completely quiet. I step a little back, giving her time to figure it out on her own and get a glass of water. God. I might faint.

The bathroom door opens and I pull myself down from the counter and step closer to Kattie. She looks stiff and embarrassed. She looks down and intertwine her fingers together.

I step towards her and she steps a little back.

"Sweetie... are you okay?"

She doesn't answer for a few seconds, before she starts crying. She covers her face with her hands.
I hug her and rub her back. "Baby," I chuckle, "It's okaaay, don't cry."

"I'm just... so," she sniffs and pulls back. "Embarrassed."

She's only 11 years old. I understand why she's feeling like she can't talk to me about it, plus, she's going through puberty. I would never tell her that straightforward, because it will probably make her even more embarrassed.

I take her hand and lead her to the couch. We sit. I open my mouth, about to talk to her about it... the front door opens and I jump, knowing I'm saved. Lydia walks through the door, looking totally sober! YES.

"Okay, you do this!"

I almost run towards her, kiss her lips, and lead her to the couch. Pleased with them together, I clap my hands and get out a laugh of relief. Lydia looks oddly at me, and so does Kattie. She covers her face again.

"I'll explain later," I whisper into Lydia's ear and walk away. I go to our bedroom and decide to sleep until they are finished with their mother-daughter talk.

I slowly drift to sleep, laying on my stomach with my hands under the pillow. I wake up hours later and look at the time. Its midnight. I look around and see my wife changing her clothes. She looks beautiful. Her curls are a blessing and I'm even more blessed that our daughter got the same hair color.

"Hey," I say, getting her attention.

She smiles and take another layer of clothes off, until she's in a tank top and shorts. She climbs on top of me, each leg around my naked waist. I realize that in my boxers only. She probably undressed me while I was sleeping. She usually does that, hating the fact of me sleeping in jeans and socks.

I put my hands on her thighs. "How did it go?"

She sighs, exhausted. "She took it pretty well. I told her that I also had my period and that we would be in this together." She rubs my cheeks with a smile.

I close my eyes and sigh. "Gosh... that scared the shit out of me."

Lydia chuckles, "Yeah, she told me all about what happened. Don't worry, from what she told me, you did a great job, baby. Talking about it even made her laugh."

I laughed. Lydia noticed my fallen smile and kissed my forehead. "She's growing up, you know. And I can tell that you're terrified." She brushed my hair away from my forehead. "She will always be your little Kattie. Our little Kattie. Okay? And I just want to let you know that I'm so proud of you." She smiled, and showed me her beautiful teeth.

I inhaled. "I know. It just... I love her so much and I love my girls more than anything. Especially this one," I rolled her off me until I was on top of her. Her eyes were shining from the moonlight shining inside of our bedroom.

"You have no idea what imma do to you tonight. If you ever miss my calls again, I'll punish you."

"Uuuuh, I'm so scared," Lydia laughed and waved her hands in front of my face in a ghost way.

"Oh, you should be."

I kiss her. Press my lips against her beautiful ones. Our tongues meet and we keep making out until she moans. I kiss her neck and suck it after. Our bodies grind against each other and it gets even more heated.

Lydia rolls me over and sit on top of me again. She pulls her tank top off and throws it on the floor. Her tits bounce free and I can't keep my eyes off them. I think back to the nude she once sent me. Or the first she sent me. We send each other a whole bunch of those.

"What are you thinking about?" Lydia smiles through her blushed face.

"I just love your tits."

Lydia laughs and hits my chest. "I thought you were going to say that you loved me."

Oh, I know she did. "Are you complaining?"

"Not really."

"Good then. Now shut up and let me fuck the shit out of you."

Lydia managed to blush. "Okay," she whispers.

I love my girls. My family.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 💗💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.9K 39
DRARRY One Shots. Enjoy. SMUT WARNING.
92.6K 1.9K 58
Stydia Stories;) Good Part About One Shots: They Are Random. Just Some Situations That Stiles and Lydia Make Better¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ~BOOK COMPLETED~
34.3K 769 37
Phan oneshots, usually fluff, if it's smut I'll put it at the beginning and warn you. yikes these are over... read lst two chapters if confused
19.2K 430 10
Just a some Malum one shots disclaimer: smut, fluff, triggering stuff most likely.