The Original Demi Wolf

By SamanthaPerry0

This is similar to my other story: The Wolf Avenger Percy Jackson was seven when his mother was murdered... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Pilot
Chapter 3: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 5: Family Ties
Chapter 6: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: The Turning Point
Chapter 9: Unpleasantville
Chapter 10: Fool Me Once
Chapter 11: Under Control
Chapter 12: Miss Mystic Fall
Chapter 13: Founder's Day
Chapter 14: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 15: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 16: Plan B
Chapter 17: Masquerade
Chapter 18: Rose
Chapter 19: Hades
Chapter 20: By The Light of the Moon
Chapter 21: Daddy Issues
Chapter 22: Crying Wolf
Chapter 23: The Dinner Party
Chapter 24: The Last Dance
Chapter 25: Niklaus
Chapter 27: As I Lay Dying
Chapter 28: The Quest for Protection
Chapter 29: Under the Moon

Chapter 26: The Last Day

9.4K 363 49
By SamanthaPerry0

I do not own Percy Jackson or the Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Season 2 Episode 20: The Last Day

When I heard that Mrs.Lockwood was in the hospital, I barely took a second thought before I was having Ray drive me.

I arrived there and spotted Tyler and Caroline talking just outside the hospital and Jules was walking right past Tyler.

I felt my wolf wag slightly at seeing my pack-beta and pack-brother there before lowering it's tail remembering just why Tyler came back.

"She's been helping me. How are you?" Tyler asks Caroline awkwardly knowing that they didn't really get to say goodbye to one another before Tyler left with Jules and Gabriel.

"I heard about your mom. I just came to check in on her," Caroline replied looking almost as awkward as Tyler looked.

"May I interrupt this conversation?" I asked, my voice going slightly shy as the childish part of my mind was shifting from foot to foot, from both awkwardness and ADHD.

"Percy!" Tyler said excitedly and instantly reached out to pick me up.

My wolf purred as I put my head to his shoulder and let his senses envelop my own. After a few seconds I pulled away and gave him a smile. "You needed to call more," I muttered as we breathed in our pack bond.

Tyler gave a smirk before looking awkwardly back at Caroline. "Mom's a bit banged up, but she'll be okay."

"And you? Um....how's everything with you?" Caroline asked seeming to feel uncomfortable.

It seemed as if they were going to go into more of an awkward talk before a sharp ringing was in my mind making me whimper in pain and fall to the ground for a second.

But after the first time with the Founder's Device, both my godly blood, magic, and my wolf had worked to develop some sort of immunity to any sort of magical pain to my head.

So instead of being knocked out fully by the magic of the person, I was able to shove the pain to the back of my mind and felt a snarl leave my lips as I stared at the person who looked slightly surprised.

It looked as if another spell was at the tip of his tongue when I felt another hand reach around my head and covered my mouth, a female hand I could tell that didn't quite have any real smell toward her that I could distinguish without thinking about it.

Before I could bite hard into her hand, two bursts of power collide with me and while I could've dealt with one just easily, I was still tired from the last full moon and felt myself drift asleep. The last thing I heard was a male voice scolding the female one.

When I woke up I was laying on a bed that was not one of the softest I've slept on before, in fact I would say give it a year before the owner would have to buy a new one.

Looking around at the bare walls that seemed to lack enthusiastic colors or even images, I walked toward the door and when opened stumbled upon a closet that was filled with flannels shirts and jeans for pants.

Turning away from the door, I walked toward the other door and found a bathroom that seemed to be in prime condition and couldn't see any dust.

Sighing at my luck of finding the two rooms that I didn't need, I turned toward the last room and listened on the other side for any movement or breathing.

Taking a breath and steeling myself, I twisted the doorknob and carefully went through the door. I was about to make my way out of the place that seemed to be an apartment when I recognized the room and my brother that was relaxing on the couch as the other vampire in the room was clenching her jaw as she kept stabbing herself in the leg over and over again.

Rolling my eyes at my brothers antics, I shuffled quietly toward my brother who still had his eyes closed.

"Yes, Henrik?" My brother asked softly with his eyes still closed and his hands behind his head.

Huffing as my past memories showed I could never sneak up on my brother, I put my hands on my hips and stared him down feeling soft anger overcome me as I realized he was the one to kidnap Caroline and Tyler.

My brother frowned for a second at not hearing a response before opening one eye, almost lazily, before frowning at my posture. "I do not know what you're upset about if you don't tell me, little brother."

Huffing and crossing my arms, I glared at him which made him slightly freeze. Ha, seems Lady Lupa was right about the Wolf-Glare affecting almost everyone that was not trained.

My brother seemed to overcome the glare sooner than I would've liked as he only gave me a raised, unimpressed, eyebrow like he was expecting something for me to say.

Huffing as I realized he really had no idea why I was angry at him I tried to sternly, but it came out almost-pouty. "You stole members of my pack."

My brother looked confused for a second as his eyebrows furrowed like the way he did and those years ago when he was still human and I was still on my first-life.

He looked to be in thought before his face relaxed. "You mean the vampire and the werewolf?" he half-asked.

I sharply nodded and gave him another glare while I crossed my arms. But on this body, instead of looking angry and agitated, it looked more pouty than I would've liked.

"I'm sorry, little brother, but they are needed for my little ritual to happen and for me to finally unlock my wolf-side."

I stomped my foot in agitation, knowing he didn't understand what a pack meant. At least not yet, I had to remind myself as he really wasn't a werewolf and there was only so much you could learn without your other-self fully unlocked.

"Anyone but them," I responded with another stomp.

My brother gave me and unimpressed look that made me want to childishly scream at him. Instead I gave a huff and just as I let my childish side kick my brother in the leg, the door was opened and two people walked in.

The first one that walked in was a female and obviously saw me kick my brother because before I knew it, I felt pain erupt in my head.

I cried out at how intense it was before I got angry over how much it was hurting and before I knew it, I flung my hand out and watched as the woman flew into the wall.

I wanted to do more, as the childish part of my brain was so angry that my hands were clenched and I felt myself gritting my teeth.

I was just about to mutter another spell at her before another larger hand took mine in his and pulled me into their lap.

Through my anger and haze as my wolf was growling softly, I saw that my brother had brought me into his lap and was holding me so my wolf could smell that my brothers was there.

Taking in the familiarity. Calmness. Safe. Home. I released an anger breath and let it melt away as all that was left was sadness at the prospect of losing more pack. Because I've lost more pack than I would've liked. I had lost a lot of sisters during World War II when monster's activity was at its peak during those times.

"Alright," my brother said softly in my ear as he could almost tell I was on the brink of tears," I will find a spare vampire and werewolf. I was going to anyway, especially with the Scooby-Doo gang trying to sabotage my ritual. I'll let them think Caroline and Tyler are the main players in the ritual but it will be my second pick will be chosen. Alright, Little Brother?" Nik asked softly so no one, not even the other vampire in the room, could hear.

I gave a shuddering nod as I wrapped my arms around my brother and laid my head against his shoulder, feeling tired and drained from how much my magic reacted, my wolf reacting, and the emotion turmoil that I went through.

"Is Greta alright?" my brother asked, but there was a note in his voice that said he really didn't care.

"She will be, just a bit of a bump on her head. Nothing to worry about," the other warlock in the room mentioned as he dumped the witch--Greta--on the other couch in the room before muttering a few words under his breath and the slight wound on her head healed.

"Good, thank you Maddox. Now please inform Greta that she will be guarding the tombs that contain the vampire and the werewolf. You shall be helping with the ritual," Nik said and I noted that he seemed closer toward the warlock than the witch, I wondered why before I felt myself too tired to really think about it.

"Get some rest brother, the next time you shall see me, I shall be a hybrid," he said softly as he lead me toward the bedroom. I allowed Morpheus to pull me into his realm as I muttered a goodnight to my brother.

I know this might not have been what was expected, but I did want to go into Percy's more childish side and the reason is because, while his mind be developed in some aspects, I truly don't think someone that was immortal at the age of seven will be fully grown up.

While memories may be mature as will some parts, I think other parts of his brain would've been frozen in a state of immortality and therefore, at times, Percy will act childish because that part of his frozen mind is more in control of his emotions for that problem or situation. That was what mostly happened here. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but I did want to explain that yes, there will be times where Percy is childish, than others mature. Just like at times he'll want to kill someone and then other times he'll reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
24.6K 672 25
Y/N L/N was a regular child, what stood out was his personality, dark hair and vibrant blue eyes. Also the fact that he could never seem to stay out...
83.9K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
10.3K 222 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...