The Hooded figure

By Jorja21guest

#completed For 18 year old Angelica it was meant to be a normal day however after bumping into the dark phant... More

Day 1, Stranger danger.
Chapter 2, who wants me?
Chapter 3, Why did he save us?
Day 2, The note!
Chapter 5, knock knock
Chapter 6, bingeing!
Day 3, Am i insane?
Chapter 8, what are you?
Chapter 9, Is this real?
Chapter 10, Mad one.
Day 4, Wake up scare
Chapter 11, thinking of you.
Chapter 12, His wings
Day 5, Unexpected visitor
Chapter 13, story time
Chapter 14, the up roar!
Day 6, New neighbour
Chapter 15, Burn
Chapter 14, charles manson cave
Day 7, teacher
Chapter 15, spying
Chapter 16, Uncle
Chapter 17, another one
Day 8, yeah shes crazy
Chapter 19, Jane
Chapter 20, tied up
Chapter 21, flash back
Day 9, what have I done!
Chapter 22, final chapter
Authors note

Chapter 18, my angel

16 5 2
By Jorja21guest

Abaddon's pov.

I watched as my angel opened the door and peaked round and saw two nurses. Why would there be nurses here? I step forward so I can hear what's being said but then a tap on my shoulder stops me.

"Hello brother" Azazel says.

"Hey.. how did you get in here? I didn't hear you come in" I was beyond confused.

"That's not important" he mumbles.

"Did you know fathers found us?" I ask. He laughs loudly and nods.

"You really are too trusting aren't you?"

"What?"

"I've been working with father for a long time now, he gave me a good offer so I took the opportunity. And now that that he wants you aswell I got mad. Everything revolves around YOU! Mother favourited you, father wants you! He always wanted YOU! It's always Abaddon this, Abaddon that! For once I would like it to be me! But no! So now I'm gonna crush you heart in the palm of my hands by taking away your lover." He smirks as he says the last part. Just as I'm about to reply I hear my angel call my name, I turn but then a sting stabs me in my neck, I fall.

Hitting the soft carpet my vision blurs and the last thing I see is my angel being forcefully dragged away, the last thing I hear is her screaming for my help but I'm useless. I cannot move.
I slowly fade into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 171 20
[COMPLETED]*[LOW KEY EDITED LOW KEY NOT] For as long as she could remember since the age of 13 she was told that she had a rare disease making her al...
0 0 9
This is a short story not a full blown novel it is my very first one so it is probably very bad but I do this for fun. I hope you enjoy it if not the...
14.7K 547 20
Angelica found herself in a relationship that was going no where, he broke her in all ways possible.. it was nothing but toxicity just waiting to blo...
198 33 33
Angelica is a normal girl with normal friends. The only thing that is really not just fine is her family. Her father left when she was a newborn. Her...