INSTA-BAE (kjn°kth)

Від Phiangbugarets

Soloist' social media life. Більше

1|ɪɴsᴛᴀsᴛᴀʀᴛ|
2|ɪɴsᴛᴀʟᴏᴠᴇ|
3|ɪɴsᴛᴀᴅᴀᴛᴇ|
4|ɪɴsᴛᴀᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs|
5|DM|
6|ɪɴsᴛᴀʟᴏᴠᴇ|
7|ɪɴsᴛᴀʟᴏᴠᴇ|
8|ɪɴsᴛᴀᴘᴏsᴛ|
9|DM|
10|instapost|
11|scenario|
12|Instapost|
13|DM|
14|Instapost|
15|Scenario|
16|instapost|
17|instapost|
18|instapost|
19|instapost|
20 |DM + Pov|
21|instapost|
22 |DM|
23|DM|
24 |Instapost|
25|instapost|
26|DM|
27|Scenario + Messages|
28 |flashback|
29|instapost|
30|scenario|
31|instapost|
32|Scenario|
Bonus
33|Instapost|
34|Instapost|
35|Instapost|
36|scenario|
37|instapost|
38|Article|
39|scenario|
41|Instapost|
42|DM+Phonecall|
43|instapost|
44|instapost|
45|instapost|
46|instapost|
47|instapost|
48 |scenario|
49|instapost|
50|instapost|
heyya guys
51|DM+POV|
52|POV|
53|instapost|
54|scenario|
55|instapost|
56|instapost|
57|scenario|
58|Instapost|
59|DM|
60|Article|
61|Scenario|
62|instapost|
63|Twitter|
64|Scenario|
65|Instapost|
66|Instapost|
Not an Update
67|Scenario|
68|Instapost|
69|DM|
70|Twitter|
71|Article|
72|Scenario|
Not an update
73|Instapost|
74|Instapost|
Not an update
75|scenario|
76
77|Scenario|
Not an update
78|Scenario|
79
80|scenario|
81|Instapost|
82|Instapost|
83|Instapost|
84|Instapost|
85|instapost|
86|DM|
87|Instapost|
88|Instapost|
89|Instapost|
90|Instapost|
91|Scenario|
92|Instapost|
93|Instapost|
94|Instapost|
95|Scenario|
96|DM|
97|Instapost|
98|Instapost|
99|farewell|
100(THE END)
Hi

40|scenarios|

3.5K 179 25
Від Phiangbugarets

Jennie kim's POV

were here at the event...

So my stylist are doing my make up and my phone vibrated.

JisooEomma💕
Yah!im here near at the dressing rooms but the security guards don't let me in!

-okay wait me there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I come out of my dressing room I heard a female voice;

"Yah!let me in!"oh I know that voice!I ran where the voice was heard and I saw jisoo eonnie was hold by 2 security guards.

"Ajhussi let her in she's my friend!"i said to them and they let go of jisoo's arms.

She suddeny walked to me and smiled.

"You ready?"she asked me. Of course i was born ready.
We went back to the dressing room.

"Jennie-shi do you have to do this??"nina eonnie who is my stylist said to me with sad eyes.they were all sad coz I will leave them.

"Eonnie!"iIsaid and walked to her,i placed my hands in her shoulders and we made eye contacts.

"I will be okay don't worry,Im jennie kim remember??"I showed my gummy smile to her and she hugged.
I will miss them all ,my 2nd family.i remembered when i debuted and we had a dinner with YG staffs laughing,chattering aww I miss that so much.

"Is my luggage ready eonnie??"i asked her and she nodded.
"This is my last performance and the fans didn't know about it yet."

I'll perform the last on stage.

"Xxxxx by Kim jennie!!"I heard the Mc and I catwalked on the stage.as I heard the crowd go wild my heart feels warm and at the same time feeling confident.

All idols are in front of me but I acted like I don't care but deep inside im nervous

After My performance.

A staff gave me a mic and the crowd was quiet trying to listen to my words.

"Yeorobun!I just want to tell you something before I leave..."I  said to them and they pay so much attention to me either the idols in front of me.

"I just want to tell you that,This is going to be my last performance."I said and I saw the members of bts standup
And looking confused.

"I hope that all of you liked my performance for the last time...
But thank you for supporting me within 3 years although something bad happens to me you were all there for me...I will miss this stage,my mic,my fans and to the staffs...thank you for being part of my life...thank you blinks.about the issue being talked about right this time I wanna speak about it. Im innocent and doesn't have to do with any of my friends (Bts) I prepared a clip for you so I can avoid the criticism you all be throwing at me. please do watch it so I can prove to all of you that Im not being rude, I just wanna defend myself like a true Jennie."

Jisoo and I stared at each other and gave her a "do-it-now"look
And she nodded at me.

I walked out of the event place and my 2 bodyguards holding my luggages.

This is my Revenge, Irene Sunbae.taste this feeling.

After an hour .I was at my car and someone drove me while me is reading articles about that incident.

Whoa this issue got spread like a Fire,i just gone for 1 hour and all the fans are going crazy.

Jisoo eonnie texted me.

JisooEomma💕
It worked!!

-so how was their reaction??

-The boys is so pissed at irene ,all fans are shocked either the idols....

-uhm im at the car right now.what is the adress of lisa again??

~its "insert address"

-gomawo eonnie!see you tommorow!

End of the conversation.......

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

my heart shattered to piece when

they played the video.you can see in the clip that were defending irene for nothing. how we accused jennie for being rude to her.

Irene framed My Jennie? how?

Irene looked at me with a scared face.
I walked towards her and grabbed her wrist roughly.
We left the event and the boys.

"Yah!it hurts!let me go!"she said while struggling .

We went to a place that no people so we can talk privately.

I looked at her with a pissed expression.

"What is this all about!!"i shouted at her.

"I c-a...can exp...explain.....tae!please give me a time to explain"she was crying...wellI  don't care because she is the reason why jennie left us!she fucking framed her!!I lost her because of this stupid framing incident!

"This is bullshit Irene!!"I lost Jennie  because of you!!"

"You know what??were over!!I don't want you in my life anymore!"I said to her and i walked away then suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Please don't leave me taehyung!i love you!jebal!!"she hugged me tighter.

"Let me go irene!!"i said while taking off her arms at me.

"Shiroo!!"she said.

"You loved me?by cheating with another man?"I said to her

her eyes become widened .  "What are you saying?!?!"she asked me.

"Your so called boyfriend answered my call while you are taking a bath! How slut you are irene!" I said with a disgusted look.

"I...im sorry"she said while looking down."i know that you like jennie but i like you....so i tried to get rid of her.because I love you....this is what we called Love...."she said still looking at the ground.

"But this is'nt called love ,this is an Obsession, This is called Using " i said while walking away.

My phone vibrates and i think jin hyung and the others are worried because i left them without even saying where will i go..

Jinhyung~

Where are you?we are already at the dorm.

~hyung!mianhe i did'nt say where i went but im going home.

Arasseo be safe and we have a lot of discussion to talk.

~i know....but bye!

End of the conversation.

I know what we'll need to talk...
I called our driver to pick me up at the cafe...
While im waiting i saw a girl with a purple hair and it turned around....wait i know her!she is one of jenjen's friend!
I walked towards her and i called her.

"Excuse me?"i said and she looked at me with widened eyes.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo"she bowed at me and ignored me.she looks nervous  because she can't look straight at me.

"You are jennie's friend right?"I asked her. "Uh...wh..who? I don't have a f..frie..friend na,.named je..jennie mian....mianhe"she said as she walks away but i grabbed her wrist so she could face me again.

KIM JISOO'S POV

dammit!!!he's here!!Kim freaking taehyung is here!I can't say where is jennie...god help me!I need to get out of here as soon as possible!i turned around so he will not see my face..when someone speak behind my back I think i know this voice.

Oh God.

"Excuse me?" I mentally facepalmed and turned around.
So I was right.he is here right here ,infront of me..Jennie Kim!help me!i gonna die because of nervousness here!

"Oh annyeonghaseyo"i bowed to him and looked somewhere else
Please don't recognize me! Please please!

"You are jennie's friend right?" Sh*t he recognizes my f*ck*ng
Face?Im bad at lying guys eottoke?

"Uh...w..wh..who??I Do...Don't have ...a...fri...friend nam..named
Je...jennie....mian..mianhe" goddamn Im so nervous!!jisoo!!why did you stutter??

he is suspicious of me right now!aishh!you little sh*t!
Because of getting scared by getting caught i just walked away and forget what just happened,when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist that makes me turn around and face him again..

argh!

"Waeyo??" I asked with a calm voice and act like i didn't know him or jennie to escape this mess..
"Are you sure you dont have a friend named jennie?!"he asked me with a curious expression.

"Yeah,what do you want?can you leave me alone?"I said to him,
He smirked at me and say this "if you tell where is jennie then I'll leave you alone." this is crazy!this man is crazy!! "Okay I give up.I will tell you but first.let my wrist go."then he looked at his hand and let me go

pheww!!

"There,so where is jennie??tell me!"he said to me,tsk as if i will say it.

"Uhm I will tell you at the outside.follow me"I said then he follows me.

We were at the outside of the cafe.

"Tell me"he said "where is my jennie?"he added.

Wtf??my jennie??is he on drugs??but sorry lil sis i really need to tell this please forgive me shishter!!

"Shes..."

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Shes.." she suddenly ran away!! Fuck she is a fast runner!!

I ran after her because i need to know where jennie is!!

"YAH!!KIM JISOO!!COME BACK HERE!!YOU LITTLE LIAR!!" I shout while im running after her.

KIM JISOO'S POV

"I WON'T TELL YOU WHERE IS MY SISTER!!YOU RASCAL!!"I shout back.

Well Im loyal to my sister that's why let me rephrase that it's "daughter" haha
Anyways.after 10 seconds I hide at the back of the car where he couldn't see me,I peeked at my surrounding then i saw him looking at left and right trying to find me.

to be continued.

Well just press vote it's not that hard right??

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

268K 17.2K 70
[yoonminseok] ❝ you're both the love of my life ❞ in which a new and upcoming idol is part of a relationship with two famous rappers. a sequel to TWI...
one week. Від ​

Фанфіки

66.3K 3.4K 16
my one last week with you.
475K 16.7K 40
Instagram Au !!
206K 6.8K 62
☆EDITING!☆ Vmin Instagram story Thats how you wip into someone's dms And this is how you nae nae out of someones dms