Just A Zarry Smut

By HeisaPrincess

Yes,so a little angel told me that she wanna read a feminine harry smut from me,well I couldn't turned down a... More

Touring bus
Muse (part one)
Muse (part two)
I hate(Miss) you
Youngblood

Cat and Dream?

5.8K 127 140
By HeisaPrincess

Fuck.

Zayn cusses when he feels the sheer pain in his leg and the blood oozing out slowly. He accidentally hurt himself when he tried to go through the jungle. Good now he can't shift to human form until his wound is completely healed.

Good, just fucking good!

He huffs and try to get on his feet but failed miserably and collapse on the earth. He whimpers uncontrollably as he lying on the floor.

"Awwwe,little kitchen,what's wrong?"

Zayn looks up and sees a guy with long curly hair looking down at him with tender eyes-they're the most beautiful emerald eyes Zayn ever saw.

A wizard. Zayn thinks. Judging by the man's ridiculous hat and the infamous wizard robe.

"Are you hurt?" The man squats and inspects Zayn. He gasps when he saw Zayn's wound. "Oh my dear Merlin, you're bleeding! Oh my poor thing." He gently pick Zayn up and holding him to his chest as he coos," Don't worry little kitty, I'll heal you,you're gonna be Okay."

Zayn want to growl,he is not a fucking kitty! But he refrains himself seems obviously this wizard would help him heal quicker.

He purrs as he leans in the wizard's warmth body. It's getting a little cold out here.

-

Harry—that's the wizard's name.

After 3 days stay in the wizard's house,Zayn finally got to know his name by one of Harry's friends who's name Lima or something—Zayn could careless what's his name,he's too busy to have a good nap.

He yawns,slowly wakes up from his nap. He heard some noise come from the wizard's room,curious get the best of him as he makes his way to Harry's room.

The noise is getting weird as Zayn walks closer. He enters the room and froze when he saw harry is in his bed,naked.

His eyes are closed as he roams his hands on his glory body. He twisted his hard nipples while biting his bottom lip to refrain little moans from leaving his mouth.

He looks so aesthetic yet obscene.

He sucks on his three fingers and then he slowly drags his hand down his body. He avoids his hard on on purposely as he spreads his legs and revealing his rose pink bud. He rubs his middle finger against his rim before slowly inserts it. He gasps,eyes widen as the finger being swallowed by his tight hole.

He pants,mouth open and eyes rolling back while he works his fingers inside his hole,Harry's sweet little moans filled the room filthily. Zayn couldn't move,he can't even blink his eyes as he's too obsessed with the scene play in front of him individually.

Soon,three fingers are inside him. His breath become unstably when his fingers brushed his special spot, he snaps his moist eyes open and moans filthily. And Zayn know Harry's not gonna last long as he thrusts his fingers inside himself in a rapidness pace.

Suddenly Harry's eyes meets Zayn's. Both of them shocked.

His emerald eyes widen a fraction. "K-Kitty?" Harry gasps and then he shoot his load on his stomach.

The room goes quite,only Harry's heavy pants could heard.

Harry quickly withdraws his fingers out of his hole,wincing since he is still sensitive. He pulls his sheets to cover himself as he sits up looking at Zayn with guilt and panic in his eyes, "oh my god,oh my god! Oh Merlin! Poor thing,I ruined your innocence didn't I? I'm sorry kitty.God I such a bad person." Harry buried his face into his palms as he cry out."I'm going to hell!"

He looks up when an idea pops out, " there must be a magic that could make you forget what you just witnessed!" Harry say enthusiasms and quickly dressed himself in his clothes, "Yes there must be have a magic spells about it!"

He goes to pick Zayn up and walks to his study room where he has a tons of magic books in.

Zayn snuggle up to Harry's neck. He still smells like sex and Zayn still spots a hard on because of what he just saw.

He inhaled Harry's smells and purrs slightly. He licks Harry's clavicle and rut on him. He accidentally rubs his hard on against Harry's nipple and it feels so fucking good. He couldn't help but rut on his nipple frantically as harry stiffs and gasps. He pulls Zayn away and looks at him with flushed face.

"B-Bad kitty! W-What are you doing?" harry scolds as his face red like a tomato, "t-that's not right,only bad kitties do that okay?"

He puts Zayn down on a table, "D-Don't move." And then he looks back at the book.

"I hope it works." Harry says and looks back at Zayn, he whips his magic wand and murmurs some magic wolds.

"Did it work?"

Was the last thing Zayn heard before he out of his consciousness.

-

No,it didn't work.

Instead it makes Zayn fell asleep for three days in a roll.

And when he wakes up,it's already dark outside. He wiggles out of Harry's hold and jumped out of the bed. As he makes his way to the kitchen, he found himself is healed completely. He sighs in relief. He finally can shift back to his human form.He didn't hesitate to shift back to human. He went through the kitchen to find something to fill his stomach.

After finished his meal. He makes his way back to Harry's room.

Harry is still soundly sleeping. Moonlight shines on his face,making him look more angelic and unreal,like an angel.

Zayn reaches out to touch his face. His skin is as soft as Zayn predicted.

Harry stirs and slowly opens his sleepy green eyes. He looks up at Zayn with confusion and distance in his eyes, "Are you an angel?"

Zayn startles by his question. Before he could answer it,harry slowly sits up with his hand cups Zayn's hand that still on Harry's face.

"You're so beautiful.You must be an angel right?" Harry says and beams. Dimples pops out his slightly chubby cheeks.

Zayn doesn't know what to say before he feels a pair of soft lips against his.

Harry nibbles his bottom lip and asks permission to deepen the kiss,Zayn grants him.

A few minutes later they pull away for air.

"Zayn." Zayn pants against Harry's lips.

"Your name is Zayn? H-Hi,I'm ha-"

Zayn cut him off by kiss him again,more furious than before and take over the control completely. He lays harry down on his bed and climbs on the top of him without broke the kiss. He grinds his crotch against Harry's panties cock,earnings a filthy moans from harry. He nibbles on Harry's neck,creating red marks on it.

Soon both of them are out of clothes. Zayn worships Harry's body with his mouth,licking and sucking on Harry's soft skin,making harry a moaning mess underneath him.

He makes his way down,nibbles on Harry's tattoos waist and his inner thighs. He kiss Harry's cock and chuckles when harry whinny in disappointment that he didn't suck it. Zayn smirks and pulls Harry's thigh up to reveal his hairless hole. He licks his lips,it's so beautiful,so pink and soft.Zayn couldn't wait to have a taste of it. He leans down and licks the rims. Harry whine and begs for more. Zayn spanks Harry's thigh and told him to be quiet before he dives his tongue inside Harry's velvet hole and hungrily eats him out.

"P-Please Zayn." Harry tugs Zayn's hair slightly, "I-I needs more."

Zayn growls and harry whimpers. He slowly pulls away from harry perky bums and makes his way up to kiss Harry's lips, "Do you need prep?"

Harry shakes his head frantically,too eager to have the real thing inside him.

"Okay." Zayn pecks his lips and reaches out to the nightstand where Harry's lube at.

He lubes his cock and spread Harry's legs. He slowly lines his tip up to Harry's hole,without warning he slides inside Harry's tight heat,bottom out.

Fuck,it hurts! —it's the first thing that pops into harry mind. And,why does it hurt? It's not supposed to be hurt right? It's just a dr—

"Fuck,you're so tight,my sweet baby." Zayn groans.

Harry whimpers and getting used the feeling of Zayn inside him, fuck it's so big and full! Harry never feel this full in his life.

"M-Move." Harry mewls.

Zayn didn't waist time and starts to move his cock out,leaving his tip inside before he slumps back into Harry's hole. He grunts,it feels so fucking good with the warmth and tight grit around him. He changes his angle and hit Harry's prostate with his tip,making him release a beautiful moans.

"R-Right there Zayn."

"Yes? Baby,do I fuck you good?" Zayn pants and picks up his pace.

Harry nods and digs his fingers into his bedsheets.

"Bet my dick is better than your fingers yeah?" Zayn smirks.

What? Harry frowns.

He groans when Zayn hit his sweet spot harder than before.

"Answer me Baby."

"Y-Yes,better than anything I have." Harry screams as Zayn hits his prostate repeatedly.

"Such a good boy." Zayn praises and puts Harry's legs on his shoulder,fucking him with a different position.

It makes his dick goes even deeper into harry. Both of them moans at the new sensual pleasures.

Zayn mercilessly hits Harry's sweet spot making him quivers with pleasure as he fucks him harder and faster than before.

"I-I'm close..."Harry whimpers,grits on the sheets tightly.

"Yeah?" Zayn pants and reaches to tugs Harry's cock while fuck into him brutality,"come for me babe."

Harry moans and come on their stomachs.

"Fuck,so beautiful." Zayn groans and goes kiss harry. He feels his knot form,he knows he's going to cum soon.

With a few more thrusts,Zayn knots harry with his cock as he grunts Harry's name. Shooting his loads inside harry,filled him up with his semen.

Zayn topple down on Harry,both of them breathe heavily.

When Zayn regains his strength, he gently changes their position and makes harry lays on his chest.

He lazily lingers his fingers on Harry's soft baby skin and sighs in content. He heard some snoring and he looks down only to find harry already fell asleep again with a little smile on his cute face.

Zayn chuckles and pulls the sheets to cover them. Soon he fell asleep too.

-

Birds sings outside the window, harry slowly wakes up from his slumber. He smiles softly,he has a good dream last night. No, he has an amazing dream! He opens his eyes and ready for another amazing day.

He frowns,why is his bed so strange? He looks up and screams when he found out that he is lying on the top of someone. He scrambles away and accidentally fell down on the floor.

"Ouch!" He whines and rubs his head that hits on the floor.

The man in his bed groans and sits up while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

WOW he looks gorgeous. Harry thought. No!It's not the time to think about this Harry Styles! He scolds himself mentally.

"W-Who are you?!" Harry asks in a picnic tone.

The man tilts his and murmurs. "Zayn."

Harry blinks.

"SO ITS NOT A DREAM?!!"

-

So you must know who this Zarry smut I dedicate to.😏

Yes! This story dedicated to Jenny Esi-jenny the Witch!!!;)

I swear she loves smut just like Niall love food 😏

Anywho,Not gonna write smut again,it's really hard to write.😑

Okay,who am I kidding,Of cause I'll write smut again!!! I love smut 😈

Sorry for any mistakes and grammatical errors

Hope you have a good day 💛💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
745K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...