mercy > the originals

Por littlemarielace

"we shall show mercy, but we shall not ask for it." or in which mercy mikaelson is the younger twin of hope... Más

mercy
playlist
epigraph
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
tribute to mercy mikaelson
sequel out now!!!

cast

17.2K 326 183
Por littlemarielace

mercy mikaelson
{portrayed by mackenzie foy}

"my family's a little dysfunctional to say the least, and that was before my father came back. with hope acting all weird, i'm a little scared."

noah day
{portrayed by noah schnapp}

"i get it. as far as i know, my dad could've been a terrible person. he left when i was a baby."

hope mikaelson
{portrayed by summer fontana}

"mer, i don't know... i mean you've always been more in-tune with your werewolf side than i have."

hayley marshall
(portrayed by phoebe tonkin}

"mercy, i know you've always loved this side of yourself, but the reality is harsher than you think, and i need to tell you so that you don't rush into anything you don't want."

klaus mikaelson
{portrayed by joseph morgan}

"you're quite a wild little thing, aren't you?"

parker day
{portrayed by brett dier}

"hi, i'm noah's uncle. i've heard a lot about the new girl my nephew is so excited about."

lucy day
{portrayed by emilia clarke}

"noah's a special boy... i think you know how special he is too? from what i've heard, you both have something in common."

caesar day
{portrayed by sebastian stan}

"noah barely knows i exist, let alone love me as a son should love his father. but you, mercy, you could change that if you wanted to. you could help me stay with him longer."

jordyn king
{portrayed by lily collins}

"shh, it's alright baby. i'm glad you came to me, alright, but we need to call your parents."

elijah mikaelson
{portrayed by daniel gillies}

"you remind me of your father at one point, when he was so young that he didn't even know of the werewolf blood running in his veins. when he was free."

kol mikaelson
{portrayed by nathaniel buzolic}

"she's a little prankster... i love it."

rebekah mikaelson
{portrayed by claire holt}

"i know what it's like being the younger sister, but i think you've made quite the name for yourself already."

freya mikaelson
{portrayed by riley voelkel}

"i thought you told me you couldn't feel the magic, missy? looks like someone's been telling little white lies."

rest of the originals cast
{portrayed as themselves}

"always and forever, huh?"

<<>>

alright guys, here's the cast and as you can see, there's going to be a few characters that we are not already familiar with and that's alright! i'm excited to expand on each and every one of their character and i can't wait to see your reactions to all of them!

-kay

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

115K 2.3K 25
Jackson Marshall-Kenner is the daughter of a hybrid and a werewolf. She is named after her deceased father who died when Hayley was pregnant with her...
111K 2.2K 13
ethereal; (adj.) extremely delicate, light; not of this world. Skye Mikaelson is the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and their wish to see their fami...
257K 6K 45
𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂�...
9.7K 237 23
"It hurts when those closest to you, betray you. What made it worse is I thought of her as a little sister." Klaus and Alora fight to keep their chil...