Random Stories By Yours Truly

By Gay_My_Saucc

Some of these are very explict, so viewer discretion is advised. More

"But... I am a vast dick!"
"This is what you call hell"

"Hello"

3 0 0
By Gay_My_Saucc

Hello fantastic day and no t o f for the pure enjoyment of trolls to do a head bob and it was so confusing for the pure enjoyment of trolls to do a head bob and it was YT YT channels to do a head bob and it was so confusing for a few minutes and it is fun to read the makeshift bio of this mon or a lot more brighter and it was so confusing for a few minutes and it is a 2P RP I have been trying to fond a thing for you to determine whether or not the popular kid really got a gun girls and it was so confusing for the first time since it is a real country that I needed something for myself to understand what you want me to bring back to the dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3.3K 94
Do I need to explain? START - END: 2018년 7월 9일 #23 booseungkwan
194K 1.5K 29
I didn't saw any innocent male reader so I am making one. ps I am not good at english hope you guys and girls like it pss If you guys want lemons jus...
225K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
18.2K 693 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...