Recognizing Romeo

By avi-diewert

"Feel my shirt," He smirks, "That's called boyfriend material." My eyes watch Jayden's, and then slide to h... More

1- A Happy New Year
2- Twin tornado's, and my Oreo's
3- J.I.R and the usual bickering
4- Barbies, Football, and nothing exciting
5- Junk food and Awkward moments
A/N- Thank you <3
6- Macdonalds, Best Friends and unwanted surprises
7- Childhood Bestfriends

Recognizing Romeo

1.6K 24 4
By avi-diewert

"Feel my shirt," He smirks, "That's called boyfriend material."

My eyes watch Jayden's, and then slide to his shirt, which may I add, clings to him like second skin. Letting out a sigh, I send a sweet smile his way.

"Looks a little clingy, and hard to maintain." ________________________________________________________

Have you ever been kissed? No? Neither have I, until one blessed night, my prince charming decided to pop out of no where and kiss me out of the blue. But what happens if prince charming disappears as fast as he appeared leaving me to find him not the other way around.

This whole thing feel like a screwed up Cinderella story. But instead of the prince finding me, I found out that my childhood bestfriend was the Bad Boy, who suddenly decided to help me with my search.

Coincidence? I think not.

Throw in some parties, a few crazy friends, and a Hawaii Feildtrip. Carly's world is about to go from boring to a million notches of crazy.

Her so-called 'Ordinary, boring life' is not exactly ordinary and boring now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 14.6K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
235 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
1.2M 25.9K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...