spring ☼ k.th

By taekemetothesky

one of those angsty/fluff kinda Taehyung oneshots with a happy ending :)) written by ˗ˏˋtaekemetotheskyˎˊ˗ More

intro
prologue
'park' jimin
him
his loved possessions
were you?
finally
why do the wrong things happen to the best people?
deja vu
oh, her.
hate this
he doesn't know
wish it was the case
the usual
it hurts to see you like this
i hate her as much as i love you
don't ever say that to yourself, don't.
shit does not simply happen
yes that's what i think about you
i loved you. i always did, and i always will.
epilogue
author's note!

i ruined it all (at least i thought i did)

78 6 0
By taekemetothesky

You didn't realise the tear that fell down your cheeks and landed on Taehyung's forehead, causing him to stare at the broken look on your face.

His dark brown eyes bored into you, into your soul. You realised what you said, and there was nothing that you could do to take it back. It was obvious at this point how you felt towards him, and you couldn't conceal it anymore. You crossed a line of the relationship that you had with him, and immediately felt vulnerable.

You ruined it.

Yet another relationship, of yours; of his. You may as well have broken his heart, just like everyone else. At least then it would have been better than unmasking your real feelings, your love towards him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to return it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...