Love, My Best-Friend, And Lon...

By jordany1212

New York natives, 18 year old Jordan and her best friend Kara travel across the Atlantic to London. They've b... More

Chapter 1- Packing
Chapter 2- Oh My Shizzle. We're Going To Europe
Chapter 3- London, We're here
Chapter 4- Starbucks Or Star-Struck
Chapter 5- A Girls Day
Chapter 6- A Little To Close
Chapter 7- Should I Or Should I Not?
Chapter 8- Pass The Sauce
Chapter 9- Look Up!
Chapter 10- Not So Scary
Chapter 11- Date Night
Chapter 12- Picture Perfect
Chapter 14- Woops
Chapter 15- What An Event
Chapter 16- This Little Piggy Went To The Market
Chapter 17- Not In The Mood
Chapter 18- Un-wanted Guest
Chapter 19- Different Ways
Chapter 20- Mean Girls
Chapter 21- Old Friends
Chapter 22- This So Not Working
Chapter 23- Noah
Chapter 24- Mark
Chapter 25- Sexy And I Know It
Chapter 26- Cookies
Chapter 27- Beautiful Soul
Chapter 28- Home, The New York One
Chapter 29- Boscoe
Chapter 30- Tortellini Soup And Piercings?

Chapter 13- Screw That

178 5 2
By jordany1212

*About 3 Weeks Later*

Kara and I have known the boys now and we were all close, and even all of us girlfriends got along. We told our parents about our relationship and our parents were fine with it as long as we followed the rules they gave us before we left.

I was lounging on Niall's couch in his snuggie when he came out of his office with a card in his hand.

"Jordan, will you come with me and be my plus one?"

"Plus one for what?"

"My cousin Josh is getting married and I want to take you."

"Of course! But a few questions. When? Where? Who? Dress code?"

"It's in Dublin and everyone is going so I figured we'll leave tomorrow because it's a long car ride. Then we'll get settled in and relax and have the wedding the next night. Then the day after that we'll come home. And all 10 of us will share a car. The dress code is black tie."

"By all 10 of us you mean Kara, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, and Danielle?"

"Yup!"

"Sounds great. Why didn't you ever reply to the RSVP?"

Niall looked down at the card in his hands and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sure he wont mind. I'll go call him later."

I laughed, snuggled into Niall and watched TV with him.

*******

I smiled as I found a perfect pink cocktail dress for the wedding. I grabbed it out of my closet and took it into Kara's room.

"This with my black Loubuitons would be great!" I squealed showing her my outfit.

"Yea! How about this?" Kara held up a light-blue chiffon knee-length dress.

"Yea and those heels!" I pointed at beige pumps.

"Yes!!" Kara and I high-fived.               

I walked out of her room and put my outfit into the one luggage Kara and I were going to share to save room in the car. I was done packing. In the morning I was wearing my Victoria"s Secret sweats (Which are very comfortable!) since we were mostly going to be in a car and doing nothing that day. Then I packed some pj's, jeans and a shirt and my wedding outfit. The wedding was at night so I still needed more clothes. Then I packed jeans and a t-shirt for the car ride home the next day. We just needed to pack make-up, and toiletries but we needed them in the morning so we had to wait to zip up the suitcase. Kara grabbed the last bit of her things and shoved them into the suitcase.

Kara looked at the clock. It was 11 pm. We spent a few hours packing because the trip was last minute to us.

"Bedtime! Big day!" Kara said turning off the lights. The suite was pitch black and I tried walking into my room. Except something got in my way.

"AAAHHHH!" I hit something and fell on my ass.

Kara turned the lights on and started laughing at me.

"My face hurts." I moaned.

"You walked into the wall dumb ass!" Kara laughed.

"I'm going to bed. Please keep the lights on until I get in my bed. Safety precautions."             

*******

I stretched my arms as Niall lifted the suitcase into the trunk of the limo the boys rented. We were on the side of the road in front of the hotel and people passing by were trying to get a peek inside the black limo. 

"There's still a lot of room in the trunk" I looked over his shoulder.

"That's good because we still have to get Louis and Eleanor."

Niall shut the trunk and we went inside the limo. It was black leather and big. I took a seat next to Kara and Perrie sat across from me. Niall sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I talked to Kara and Perrie about our dresses for the wedding. We stopped in front of Louis' and Eleanor's building and they were waiting outside for us. 

Louis put their bags in trunk and Eleanor climbed in the limo and sat down. Louis came in after her and made a grand entance screaming, "ROAD TRIP!"

The road trip was about 7 hours and we had to take a ferry. It was fun when you're with your friends and things never got boring. People can come up with the most random things to say. Eleanor and I were talking about the movie Mean Girls and Liam just says I like Woody in Toy Story. 

I was in Dublin rolling my bag into the hotel we were staying at. We only reserved 3 rooms since the hotel was booked because of other guests that we're going to Josh's wedding. We played rock paper scissors to choose who got the room to themselves. Zayn and Perrie won. Niall and I were going to share a room with Kara and Harry. Liam and Danielle were rooming with Louis and Eleanor.

"I'm going to go check in and get our keys." Harry said. He walked over and talked to the concierge. He came back a few minutes later with all of our keys.

Niall, Harry, Kara and I went to our room. You walked in to a living room with a pull out couch. The there were three doors. The doors led to a closet, bathroom, and the only bedroom with a queen sized bed. Kara and I were going to share the bed and Niall and Harry were staying on the pull out couch.

For the rest of the day we just hung around the hotel and ate since we were tired from the long trip. It was getting late so we decided to go to bed.

""Night Kara." I yawned as I lied down in bed.

""Night." Kara turned over on her side and snuggled into the blankets.

I was drifting to sleep listening to Niall and Harry argue over which side of the bed each other got. I finally closed my eyes and dozed off.

"Joooorrrrdddaaaannnn" "Waaakkkeee uuupppp..." Someone whispered in my ears.

I opened my eyes to Harry's face.

"What? I'm trying to sleep."

"You were barely asleep. It's only been about an hour."

"I was still sleeping." I argued.

"Well anyway, I was wondering. Will you switch beds with me?" Harry asked.

"No. Go away."

"Please. You enjoy Niall's company a lot and I enjoy Kara's company. Plus, I want to talk to her."

"About what?"

"Something mysterious."

I groaned. I know he's not going to leave me alone until I leave. I slowly sat up and stared at him. He smiled and said thanks.

"You owe me." I walked out of the room and lied down in the bed next to Niall. He was sleeping and facing the other way. I guess he was dreaming about marshmallows or something because it looked like he was chewing on the pillow. I laughed and put my head on my pillow and lied on my side. I heard Kara and Harry in bed talking and giggling.

I was almost fully asleep when I felt something rub against my leg. I just ignored it. I guess Niall kicks a little in his sleep. His leg kept rubbing  against mine. I then felt his body turn towards me. Something slithered around my waist. I looked down and saw it was his arm. He pulled my body against his.

Oh my God. What was he doing!? Was he doing what I thought he was doing!? 

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

Holy shit. What am I going to do!?

"Hello." I said nervously. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was getting really hot. I could feel my face burning.

"Hi." I could hear Niall smile. He had his arm around my waist and his leg draped over mine. His nose and lips were at the back of my neck. I was aware of everything that was going on. Kara and Harry were giggling and Niall was kissing my collarbone all the way up to below my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had these feelings and I just couldn't hold them in. I couldn't control them. There was a beast inside of me that I couldn't tame for much longer. It was going to happen sooner or later. It sounded like Kara was having fun so why can't I!? Screw that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
36.7K 460 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
9 Months By Emma

Fanfiction

46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...
228K 2.2K 52
Meet Ellie Keddington, age 18, and huge fan of One Direction. She started as a fan, became a member, and then left them for a reason that nobody knew...