Dodging Bullets(Eric fan fict...

By gizmo1220

*First of all,I don't own any characters nor some story line that I'll be using from the movie and book.All t... More

Chapter One-Amity
Chapter Two-The Test
Chapter Three- The Choosing Ceremony
Chapter Five-Unfriended
Chapter six-Useless
Chapter Seven-Made Up Mind and Make Over
Chapter Eight- Jealously
Chapter Nine- His Madness
Chapter Ten-Cover Up
Chapter Eleven- Desperate
Chapter Twelve- Desperate Part two
Chapter Thirteen- First Job
Chapter Fourteen- The Fears
Chapter Fifthteen - The Plan
Chapter Sixteen- In Control
Chapter Seventeen- To Amity

Chapter Four-The Leaders

395 6 0
By gizmo1220

Christina,Beatrice,and Faith squeeze through the crowd. They lay their eyes on the guys in the center. They can tell right away that they aren't nice guys. Either way, it's Dauntless. There no such things of nice in there.

"Okay, you losers, I'm Eric. I'm one of your head leaders here in Dauntless Headquarters. If you really are a Dauntless, then jump. " Nobody didn't move a muscle not even the Born-Dauntless who must be doing this for their whole entire lives.

"We just jumped and now they want us to die?"Christina whisper to both Beatrice and Faith.

"Apparently. "Faith responds.

"Well?"Eric said in a impatient voice. At the same time, Beatrice and Faith volunteer to jump. Everyone turn to them both. Eric has a confuse face. Everyone didn't expect Amity and Abnegation to jump firstly.

"Well?Who's going first then?"he seem to very impatient already.

"We can always jump together"Faith suggest at Beatrice.

"Sure."she responded. They both climb on the edge and hold hands. They took a deep breathe before jumping. The others could hear them screaming down.
They finally landed. There was a net that catches them. They were laughing in enjoyment and relief. Some guy pull down the net and helped get off.

"Wow, first time we have double jumpers. What are your names?"he said as he eyed Beatrice. She didn't respond.

"Look you can change y'all names if you want but can't change them again, got it?"

"Well, then I'm Tris."she said.

"Very well. And you,hippie?"he turned to Faith. He smirked a little to his comment.

"I'm.... Bane?"she said with confidence.

"Not bad but I'm still going to call you hippie, okay?"

"Then why you ask for my name?"Faith said. He didn't reply but a simply twitch in the eye. He walk away to help the other transfers. Tris nudged Faith.

"Are you trying to start on his bad side already, Bane?!"

"He started it so I'm going to continue with it."

Tris laughed a little as they lined up. Other transfer line up with them and Christina walk towards them.

"That was unbelievable of what you guys did when you jumped. " Christina said.

"Well, someone have to jump."Faith said as she let a space for Christina to stand with them.

Everyone already jumped and line up to receive instructions.

"Okay guys I'm Four. I'll be mostly training y'all but sometimes Eric over here will take over a little. But now we want you guys to take off your old factions clothes and burn them. We will give you guys a new uniform."

They walk over to the assign rooms which was only one room. There were like twenty beds and one big open restrooms that has showers and toilets.

"Well this is bizarre?"Faith said.

"Ain't this is similar to where you at, hippie."

"Hippie?That's a good name. "Eric said with a smile until he stop when he looked at Faith.

Faith feel threatened. "Call me hippie one more time and you'll see!". Four came closer to Faith.

"Hippie!"

"That's It!"Faith push Four which somehow made him fall. She was choking him. Eric grab a hold of Faith's waist and yank her off of Four.
She fell on her back.

"That's what you get, you SHIT!" yelled Faith. Four pick up Faith by her wrist, harshly.

"Never lay a single hand on your leaders!"Four yelled.

"Punishment mush be made!"Eric join in.

"NO!" Everyone looked at Nile. He walked to Faith's way.

"What Now?!"yelled Eric.

"She didn't mean to start bad. She just got anger issues."

"Who is she to you?"Four question.

Nile clenched his jaw. "She's my girlfriend."he sounds like he is disappointed about it.

"This? This is your girlfriend?" questioned Eric

"Yeah. "

Eric stared at Faith. "I bet you didn't get Dauntless for your aptitude test, hippie. "

Faith remove her hand from Four grip to walk to Eric. "You're next, you asshole. "

"You think you can take me down... hippie?!" Eric came closer to her.

"I know I can't but when I do, you're dead. "

"Faith, cut it out now!"Nile said as he grab her waist.

"You better do what he's says. " Eric said as he back off. Faith got into her spot.

"Excuse us for this little girl over here. Apparently some of you don't have respect for others even your leaders. "Four said as he darted his eyes at Faith. She huffed at him.

"Your uniforms are already on your beds. Get changed and throw your old clothes in the fire. After that,meet us at the Pit "Eric finished Four instructions. Everyone undress themselves.

"Look at that body over there. Check out, Bane!"

"Shut it, Peter!"Nile yelled as he went to cover Faith quick.

"Sorry, Nile. "she said in sorrow.

"For what?"

"Embarrassing you like always. "

"Don't be. Just control yourself, okay."he said as he hugged her.

"Now, initiates!"Eric yelled as he pass by the room. Nile and Faith stop hugging. They all finished dressing and walked to throw their clothes in the pit of fire. They enter the Pit where the their leaders waited with a broad that displays something.

"So, here is a board that displays a red line that lies below thirty. If you are still below the red line after ten weeks, you're cut and become factionless. Got that!"

Everyone all said:"Yes sir!"

"Okay then, follow Four to the Mess Hall and then report to your room."

They follow Four and got their plates. The Mess Hall was filled. There was hardly seats left. Nile pulled Faith arm to a direction where there were empty seats. Beatrice, Christina,Will, and Albert followed them.

"Thankfully there's seats left for us." claimed Nile. We all sat down. They start to eat their meal. Right across the table sat Eric and Four. They were talking among themselves.

"Bane is going to be a pain in the ass."said Four.

"Who's Bane?"

"The hippie girl that almost killed me."

"Oh,that girl. She's dead to me. I can tell she wasn't Dauntless. She too kind to be here. "

"Are you sure she isn't Dauntless. I bet no one could have the guts to choke their leaders like she did. "said Four as he rub his neck.

"You're not wrong, then. She something else. "

"Do you think she's a Divergent.?!"

Eric didn't respond.

"Speaking of the hippie, there she is."Four pointed at her. Eric move his head aside to get a good look. She was cuddling with Nile.

"I can tell her boyfriend is going to break up with her. "commented Eric.

"How?"questions Four.

"She's too clingy but mostly she's a distraction to him."

"That's something I could bet on."said Four with a laugh.

"What's in for me then?"agree Eric.

"If you win, you can train the initiates. While can practice with others who aren't kids."Four said.

"Why do I have to train those losers?!"

"Cause it'll be fun messing around with them, especially with Bane. " Four got Eric in a square.

"Deal."Eric said with a evil smirky smile. They shook hands.

Four stand up to call everyone's attention. "Okay, newbies, dinner is over. Report to your rooms now!"shouted Four. All the initiates got up and throw their food away and put the plates away. They made their way to the room. Christina,Tris, and Faith walk beside each other while talking. Nile and the guys stayed in the Pit to adjust themselves by training.

"If I was you, I would apologize to the leaders as soon as possible." suggested Christina.

"Agree. You never know they can make you do extra push-ups."Tris added.

"I know. I felt terrible for doing that. They must've hate me more when I stepped on Dauntless ground. "

"You should go and find them. They must be at the Pit."said Tris.

"Well, I go see. "said Faith. She left them and walk into the cold hallways. She walk into the Pit. She saw Eric and Four talking near the punching bags. She took a deep breath and walk to them. They took a notice and stop talking.

".... Um... I-"

"What do you want now!"shouted Eric. He gave her a fright.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your important meeting but here to apologize. I am terribly sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you Four...well kind of meant it. But I swear I won't disrespect you both. I promise. "

They looked at each other in a puzzle way. This soften Eric. "Fine you're off the hook but one word of talking back to either of us. You're factionless. Got that!"

She had a surprise face. "Thank you, Eric!", she turn to Four like he was also waiting for his apologies, "I'm mostly sorry for you, Four. You forgive me?" She was looking down the floor for his response.

"You're forgiven!"he said. She jump with excitement and hugged them, too. This shock them.

"You guys are the best!"she said and left running.

"She's definitely Amity and she ain't that bad. "suggest Four.

"I'm still going to put pressure from pressure on her. "laughed Eric.

"You're so evil, Eric. "chuckle Four. They left the Pit and went to their own rooms. Eric loved the way she hugged him. He smiled to himself. He enter his room and get into his work out clothes. He head to the Pit. He stop at the entrance. He behind the wall. He heard giggling. He peek out a little. He saw Nile with Christina. They were very close to each other.

"I hope Bane breaks up with him. She don't deserve a guy who go out at night with her friend. Plus it's barely their first night here and already snooping around. "he whispers to himself. He had no choice so he walk back to his room and immediately slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
756K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
459K 27K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...