// sugary drugs

Von crackt

- min yoongi. "hey!" yona screamed as she chase the guy. "you stole my drugs!" ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 060818, 4.40ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ 06... Mehr

[ ☁️ ] ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ + ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
[ ☁️ ] ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs + ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs
[ ☁️ ] ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ + ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
[ ☁️ ] ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪᴇғ
[ ☁️ ] ᴡᴀʟʟ
[ ☁️ ] ғɪʀᴇᴅ
[ ☁️ ] sᴜɢᴀʀ
[ ☁️ ] ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
[ ☁️ ] ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ + ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
[ ☁️ ] ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ / ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ

[ ☁️ ] ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ

95 29 65
Von crackt

[ ☁️ ] GREEN BODYGUARD

"hey return my cash!" a guy named lucas screamed.

"no it's my cash!" a girl named hana spat.

"no guys, it's my cash!" a sassy girl named ara said. "i asked for it on my birthday," she added.

"i don't know what am i doing here," tori said. "i'll just join minhee minpee minpoop dance gwiyomi," she added as she danced gwiyomi along with minhee.

soph? she was just playing with her dog, chowpao.

meanwhile...

"no you're prettier," zee said as she grabbed jae's hand and slapped herself. "nuh uh, zee!" jae said. "you're prettier!" jae added as she grabbed zee's hand and slapped herself.

"guys-," ara called as minhee, soph, chowpao, tori, zee and jae turned around to see ara.

"the cash-" she said.

"ohhh yeahh!!!" the six reacted as they ran to the green ogre shrecc shrek dood.

"return lucash's cash!!" they screamed.

it took long before dora realised that there was a transparent box beside shrek which had her map.

not only her map though.

it had a bundle of cash, the slick green guy, her map, and more stuff.

mainly the things that disappeared and turned into confetti.

as yona turned around to look at the other side, a guy appeared out of nowhere.

"whoops my invisibility potion finished," he said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...