Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

Par ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... Plus

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Eight

5K 148 34
Par ladycadillac

DAHYUN'S POV

I'm now crazy thinking why Sana did not attend classes. She's been absent for three months. When we went at their house, its always locked. Even her parents are not home. I ask their neighbors but they just said they never saw the family at the house.

I just think they go somewhere but it still bothered us. Momo said Sana unnie won't absent without telling her the reason. We tried contacting her but she never answered

"Dahyun-ah! Tzuyu keeps asking me about Sana unnie, what will I say?" Chaengyoung says to me nervously.

"Argh! Just lie at her!" I said. Were in front of their house again.

Momo keeps dialing her number but she doesn't pick it up again.

"Lie? I don't know how to lie," she said.

I saw Mina unnie snatch the phone at her and replied at Tzuyu.

"Where is that idiot?!"Momo said angrily. I just grab her hand.

"Calm down," I said and caress her hand.

We just can't call their parents to ask where Sana is. What if they are not with Sana we will just made them worry. But what if Sana unnie us just with them.

Anyways, Nayeon unnie and the others are trying to look for information where Sana unnie's parents are and if they are with Sana. If Sana unnie is with them we'll just call them and asks how Sana unnie is.

"Hey, guys! I received a text from Nayeon unnie" Mina unnie suddenly said. We look at her. 

"She said her parents are somewhere here in Korea for a business trip. So it means only Sana's parents are not home." Mina said.

"So it means Sana unnie is inside?" Chaeng asks.

Mina unnie just shrugged her shoulders.

Momo knocks hard at their gate. 

"YAHH! SANA-CHAN! GET OUT OF THERE!! YOUR MAKING US CRAZY WORRYING ABOUT YOU!" I shouted while slamming the gate.

"Wait maybe this will help," Momo said and pull out the keys from her pocket.

"You have the keys the whole time? And you let us stand here like a weirdo?" I ask in frustration.

"How come you have their house keys?"Mina unnie asks in confusion.

She just ignored Mina and opens the gate.

"You pabo! You have keys the whole time! Where standing here for an hour and you don't even tell us you have keys!!" Chaeyoung said angrily.

"You don't even ask me,"She just said and I hit her arm.

"Ouch!"

"If you had just said that you had the keys the whole time we could have enter their house awhile ago" I said irritatedly.

"I'm  sorry," Momo just said and scratch her head.

We all went inside their house. The door is close but it's not locked. I got the feeling that she's inside.

"Sana-yah!" We all shout in unison.

Their house is so messy. It seems like they held a party inside their house.

"Sana, where are you?!" Mina shouted.

I go straight to her room. It's also messy. Is she really a girl? Her parents just leave their house for awhile and it seems like she don't even touch a broom to clean the house.

Momo followed me inside Sana unnie's room.

"Looks like she's not here, "Momo said and closed the door of the bathroom.

While walking around her room I saw her phone on her the bed.

She must be here.

"Hey, Sana unnie stop hiding!"I shout.

"Dahyun-ah!" Momo called me and raised the bottles of beer.

"What the?!"

I was surprise at what she show me. They told me that they barely see Sana unnie drinking. She just drink when there's an occasion but sometimes she still didn't drink.

"What if--"before Momo speaks Mina and Chaeng enter the room.

"We saw the kitchen, it is full of can and bottle of beers."Chaeng said.

"Sana barely drinks. The last time she drinks when Jun broke up with her," Mina unnie said.

Obviously there's no occasion. Does she have a problem? If she has I know she'll tell it to her friends. I really felt like something's going on.

We saw Mina unnie searching for something at the trash can near at the bathroom's door.

"What's in there?"Momo asks as we go beside Mina.

"I-Its a pregnancy test" I said while stuttering when I saw a pregnancy test on Mina's hand.

Mina unnie's hand is trembling while she's holding it.

"It's positive," Mina said and we all look at each other.

"She keeps drinking beer knowing she's pregnant?!"Momo said.

"Let's go! The unnie's should know about this." I said and they all nod.

We go out of the room. I hesitate if I should take her phone or not. But I feel like someone told me that I should tale it. Maybe this will help.

Momo starts the engine and drives quickly. Michaeng is in the back seat. I open Sana unnie's phone and I felt Momo looks at me.

"It's Sana's phone, where did you get that?" She asks while driving.

"I saw it at her bed" I answered.

I opened it and it has a password. I tried opening it many times but it doesn't work.

"Do you know it?"I ask Momo and face her the phone. She shakes her head in disagreement.

I look at the back seat to ask the couple-- I mean them, they're still not officially together.

"Unnie do you know the pin?"I ask and face them Sana unnie's phone.

"It's Sana's phone."Mina unnie said and  I just nod. 

"I don't know that but try her birthday." she requests.

I tried it which is 1229 but still wrong.

"Can I try?"Chaeng ask.

I handed her the phone. 

"Oh! it works.!" She said. Mina looks at the phone and she gave me it back. Does it work?

"What's the password?" I ask.

"Tzuyu is her lock screen wallpaper so I try Tzuyu's birthday," Chaeng said and smile.

"I knew it Sana likes Tzuyu, she's just being indenial" Mina said and laugh.

"We both know it, she's just the one who still didn't realize it." Momo added and we all laugh.

I check her phone I open everything that will help us find her. I opened her text messages. She has a lot of missed calls from Tzuyu and at her parents as well. There's a lot of text from her parents too.

They must be worried now.

From: Eomma

Dear, where are you I sent you some pocket money.

Dear, your absent? The school me. Are you sick?

Sana dear, where are you?! Me and your dad are worried

From: Appa

Sana? you're not replying to your mom? what's wrong?

Don't worry Tzuyu will be back soon. I know your absenting because of  Tzuyu. Please don't let it affect your studies.

Dear, we're worried. We will be back soon as we finish this. Okay?

She's not even replying to her parents. So Tzuyu is the reason why she's not attending her classes? But that pregnancy test is still bugging me.

Haist. We still couldn't find Sana unnie. We must find he before her parents get back home.

*****

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"Jihyo shouts that makes us cover our ears.

"Low down your voice!"Jeongyeon complains.

Were are all here at Nayeon' unnie's flat.

"Here" Mina gave them the pregnancy test.

Nayeon takes it. Same as Mina's hand earlier, her hands are trembling as well.

"Is this really hers?" Nayeon unnie asks.

"We don't know, I just saw that in her trash can," Mina unnie explains.

"If Sana's pregnant who is the father?" Jeongyeon unnie confusedly asks.

We all shrug our shoulders. And that question make me wonder again. We never seen Sana unnie talks to a guy before. The last guy we seen her with is Tae-hyung.

Oh no. I hope not.

"We don't know. I saw her phone and read the messages of her parents. Her dad says she's not attending her class because she's missing Tzuyu." I said.

"Now she likes Tzuyu all of a sudden? After what she did to Tzuyu. Unbelievable," Nayeon unnie said in frustration.

"Unnie that's a long time ago,"  Chaeng said defending Sana unnie.

"But still. She still hurts my Tzutzu. We all know how many times she cried because of Sana, hmp." Nayeon unnie said.

I understand her and I also see how hurt Tzuyu everytime Sana rejected her. But they don't know Sana unnie's side.

"When did the last time Sana talked or message you?"Jihyo unnie asks Momo and Mina. Finally in a low voice.

"She messages me because she missed Tzuyu. But it's already two months ago" Mina said.

"We last talked to her at school, "Momo said.

They keep asking and talking random things about Sana, while I keep reading some messages at Sana's phone. A name caught my attention, Taehyung. My fingers are hesitating if I should  check it or not. But I felt like there's something in here.

I slowly pressed his name and my eyes are shaking while reading their latest conversation.

I got shocked at what I just read. Sana unnie is really pregnant and my thoughts are right. Taehyung is the father.

I can't imagine Sana unnie crying while typing those words. For sure Tzuyu will Taehyung if she knew what he did on Sana unnie.

"Hello, Dahyunie on earth?!" Jihyo unnie said and snap her fingers at my forehead.

"Ouch!"I said and hold my forehead.

"Are you still with us? Where to keep on talking to you, "Nayeon said.

"What are you reading? Wattpad? And whose phone is that?" Jihyo unnie asks and point at the phone I'm holding.

"It's Sana unnie's phone. I just read some information," they all look at me waiting for me to continue.

"Sanna unnie is really pregnant and the father is--- Taehyung," I said. They all got shock at what I said.

Even I I'm surprise when I read Taehyung is the father.

"What is really frustrating at what I read is Taehyung doesn't want to support the baby," I said which made them mad.

"Tzuyu will surely kill him. I'm hundred percent sure of that, "Jeongyeon unnie said.

They all nod in agreement.

"We have to find her as soon as possible! She might abort the baby. Taehyung pushes her to abort the baby. She might do it since she's scared of what the right thing to do. And one more thing, her parents will be back soon." As soon as I said this they all stand up and went outside.

Jeongyeon goes inside her car, followed by Nayeon and Jihyo unnie.

"Let's find her, lets split our direction. Just text or call if any of us find her."  Jeongyeon unnie said and we nod.

I run inside Momo's car while Mina and Chaeyoung followed us.

"I hope Sana won't do that, "Mina said worriedly. I saw in rare view mirror that Chaeyoung caress her back.

"Mina, we all knew that she is smart. I know she will do what she thinks is right." Momo replies at her to make her.calm.

I can still see how worried  Mina unnie is. Sana unnie and Mina have been together the longest time.

"Unnie don't cry everything will be alright," I said.

"Dahyun is right. Mina unnie, calm down" Chaeng said.

We first went to the bar, she might be drinking again. No one knows.

Momo and Mina went inside. They got back quickly. I look at Momo. 

"She's not there," Momo said and went back inside the car.

"Where on earth is she?" Chaeng said.

"We don't know either, "Mina said.

I sigh and look outside. We still didn't receive a text from the unnie's.

"Let's try asking at the hospitals," I suggest.

Momo nod in agreement then made a U-turn.

She might had some check-ups.

I run inside with Chaeng. We first ask the security guard.

"Did you notice this girl go inside?"Chaeng asks and faces him the phone with a picture of Sana on it.

The guard shakes his head. He might not notice her since there's a lot of visitors went in.

We go inside where the prenatal checkup is. We ask the information table if someone named Minatozaki Sana had check up here. They said no.

We run back to the car and go to another hospital. There are only 3 hospitals here in the city. We went to the next one.

"I'll go alone inside. Dahyunie stay here and relax ok?"Momo said to me she probably notice how worried I am.

She kissed my forehead I just nod at her.

"I hope we can find her today before it gets dark," I said.

"Yeah we hope too," Chaeyoung said.

Momo comes back running.

"The guard says he saw Sana went here early in the morning. I also asks the nurses in information table if Sana did check up here, they said she did," Momo said as she went inside.

"Sana goes there early in the morning? So that means  she's still around here?"  I asks.

"If she went here in the morning and it's already 7 in the afternoon she might be far away now," Mina unnie said.

"Where on Earth will she go now?" Momo said in frustration.

We go around the city just to find her. We even went to malls and parks but we haven't seen her.

We heard Mina unnie's phone rings.

"Nayeon unnie is calling," She said before picking it up.

I hope they already found Sana unnie.

"Did you find Sana?"Mina unnie asks to the other line

"No" she turns on the loudspeaker so that we can heard the others.

"But, Eunha texted me. She said she saw Sana entering at Yeouido Hangang Park, she just saw Sana there awhile ago. I'm glad I asks other's if they her" We heard Nayeon unnie said.

"Why she didn't bring Sana with her?" I ask.

"She's on the bus at that time. Go there now,ppalli! Where stock in traffic now," Mina ends the call. Momo changes our way to the park.

"How did she go there?"Momo asks in confusion.

When we reach the park we all run inside and split our ways so that we can find Sana fast. The park is pretty big, it's hard to find someone here.

After an hour of walking around we still didn't seen her, not even a shadow of her.

I went back to the car and I saw the three standing there. I'm sure they didn't found Sana too.

*****

We decided to go home since its already getting dark. The coulds looks like a rain is about to fall.

We can't go home without Sana with us. It's not safe for her to went out like that, especially she's pregnant.

What are we gonna say to Tzuyu?

We will went home with a worry in our face. But what irritates us the most is the heavy traffic. We are all tired I want to go home.

It's saturday but it seems like it's rush our because of the traffic. The traffic light is not even turning gree.

"What the heck is happening?! Why are they not moving, "Momo said and she accidentally pushes the horn.

"YAH!" the two at the back shouts.

"Hey, calm down. We're all tired ok? Wait for me here I'll look for it,"I said to Momo and tap her hands whose gripping hard the steering wheel.

I went outside. All you can hear is the horn of the cars. As i walk closer to the cause of the traffic my heart starts to pound fast.

I reach where the traffic starts. I saw a numbers of cops around the lady in the ground. I take a closer look. I started to get nervous when I saw the lady is familliar. The cop turn her face at my direction.

"Sana unnie," I whispered.

I run back to the car and knock Momo's window.

"What happened?" She asks worriedly.

"Guys! Go out there Sana unnie is there!" Momo quickly opens the door that causes me to falls down at the ground. 

"Ugh! My butt!"I shout at her because she hitted me when she opens the door.

"Oh my Dahyunie, I'm sorry," She said and help me to stand

"Hey stop flirting!"Chaeng shouts at us, and we follow them as they run away.

When we reach her we saw the police trying to lift her.

"Don't touch her!" Momo shouted at them.

We approach them but a cops block our way.

"She's with us," I said and walk pass them

"My god Sana!"Mina said as she saw Sana unnie.

Momo lifts her head and slowly tap her face. 

"Sana? Sana? wake up! Hey!" Momo said and tried to feel Sana's heart beat at her neck

"What happened to her?"Chaeng asks one of the cops.

"She collapses while crossing road," the cop answered.

"We need to bring her at the hospital," Mina says.

Momo nod and lift Sana unnie.

Momo lay Sana at the back seat at the middle of the two. I quickly dialed Nayeon unnie's number.

CALL

Nayeon: Do you find Sana?

Dahyun: yes unnie, Where on our way at the hospital. I'll text you the address.

Nayeon: What happened? is she ok?

Dahyun: We don't know. We saw her lying in the middle of the road.

Nayeon: We're on our way. Drive safely.

END

We arrive at the hospital safely. Sana is currently at the ER. Momo and Mina keep walking back and forth.

"Can you two stop walking? You're making me dizzy," Chaeng complaints

"Unnie's calm down. Sana unnie will be alright." I pull them down beside me.

"What if something happens to her and her baby?"Momo said worriedly. I hold her hand at my shoulders.

"Think positive"

"Hey!" We heard Jihyo unnie shouts while their running towarda us.

"How is she?"Nayeon ask.

"We don't know yet, " I answered and they all sit beside us.

"I hope she's fine. Tzuyu messages me again. I still can't reply since I don't know what will I say," Jeongyeon unnie said.

It's funny how everyone is scared when it comes to Tzuyu.

After a couple minutes the doctor finally came out of the ER. We all stand and approach him.

Nayeon is the one who talks to the doctor since she's the eldest. Where just standing behind her.

"Doc, how is she?"

"She's actually okay," We all sigh at what we heard. That's a relief.

"She collapses because of dehydration, low blood sugar and overheating. She still has to stay here for few days until she regain consciousness. We will also monitor her health in the next days.

"What about the baby?"Jeongyeon ask.

Ahh right, we all most forget about that.

"Baby?"The doctor asks in confusion.

"Yeah, she's pregnant," I said.

"We haven't seen any signs of pregnancy. You might be mistaken. "My eyebrows frowned at what he said.

Don't tell me she follows what Taehyung had said. Oh please Sana unnie don't.

"We just saw the pregnancy test of hers and it came out positive," Mina explained.

"We will double check it by tomorrow. For now, let us take her a rest first." He said and we all nod.

The nurse transferred Sana unnie into a private room and we follow them once they are done.

"Please call us if something suddenly happened's" the nurse said.

"Yes, thank you,"

We all went beside Sana unnie. Her face looks so depressed. Haist, poor Sana unnie.

"I hope she didn't did what am I thinking," Mina said while holding Sana unnie's hand.

"The doctor's might just be mistaken. We all know Sana unnie won't do that,"

We stayed there for a few more hours. No one wants to go home. We just all wanted to take cake of unnie.

"Dahyun, Chaeng go home and take a rest. We will take care of this baby, "Momo said.

"We're not tired,"I defend.

I wanted to stay with them. I'm  also worried.

"Dahyunie, Momo is right. Go home and sleep. I think we should tell this to Tzuyu now."We cant insist if its Nayeon unnie.

"Yes we really did," Jeongyeon unnie agreed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.5K 536 2
This story is part of the 'Fuck Shots' collection, but then I decided to create a separate book. Summary: This story revolves around Sana and Tzuyu...
7.2K 298 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...
394K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
1.7K 30 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU