Anime × Reader

By khrnsfea

The title says it all <3 More

『Kuroko × Reader』
『Soma × Reader』
『Tsukishima × Reader』
『Aomine × Reader』

『Bakugou × Reader』

7.3K 157 144
By khrnsfea

WARNING! PROFANITIES AND CURSING.

"Oi, Bakugou," Kirishima calls out his name. You can't help but turn your head when the name is mentioned.

"What?" Short but sharp, Bakugou replies without bothering to look at Kirishima.

"Have you ever dated someone?"

You cough at the question, though your distance with them is quite far in the classroom, Kirishima do give you a weird look from across the class.

"Why you askin' that question, virgin?" Bakugou cocks an eyebrow, including an insult in the question.

"You don't know if I'm a virgin or not," he denies Bakugou's statement.

"You look like one," Bakugou shrugs, snickering.

"Bastard, you're just avoiding the question huh?" Kirishima roars with his brows knitted in a frustation.

"So you never date after all," it's Kirishima's turn to snicker, mocking Bakugou about his social life.

You turn your head away from the scenario, expecting the blonde guy to explode.

"WHATCHA SAY?" Bakugou sticks out his chin in an intimidating manner.

As expected.

"Why do you call others virgin when you yourself is a virgin?" Kirishima doesn't back off like he usually does and fires back at him.

"Shit, I'm not a virgin!" Profanities running out from his mouth, Bakugou really loses his patience as small explosions can be seen in his palms.

"Then prove it, you loser!" Kirishima challenges him, his lips turning into a smirk as he acknowledge that guy doesn't have a girlfriend at all.

Hell, he doubts if Bakugou even has a girl friend.

"I will fucking show you!"

You keep your stare infront to avoid even an eye contact to the arguing boys.

It's a guy thing, right?

You're not eavesdropping, you're just minding your own business but ended up hearing the whole conversation since it's lunch time and only the three of you are in the class.

Hearing Bakugou accepting the challenge confuses you. We all know that the obnoxious boy don't have a girlfriend.

How can he proves it?

Your thoughts are cut by the sound of feet stomping on the ground.

Finding the source of the sound, you can clearly see Bakugou heading towards you.

'Oh my what did I do wrong, dear God?' You sweat nervously and your hands are already quivering.

'No no no he must be heading towards the door because I sit near the door,' you calm yourself down, eyes averting from the enraged guy.

"Shitty Kirishima!" Bakugou's voice echoes.

His hand lands on your collar, your eyes widened at his brutal action.

Pulling you by your collar, you are technically forced to stand up and match with his level, though your nose is hardly the same height as his shoulders.

"This. Is. My. Girlfriend!" He exclaims and snarls at Kirishima.

"What. The. Fuck...?" You mutter, your facial expression changes to show that you are angry.

"Play along, shrimpy," he growls, eyes so sharp that it goes straight to your soul.

"You can't just go around and claim someone is your girlfriend, ya know?" Kirishima sighs and shakes his head.

"She is!" He really doesn't know when to stop and admit defeat.

You sigh deeply and tug on his hand so he will loosen up the grip.

He does, and his hands go downwards, to your sides.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Kirishima chuckles.

"Are you really that bastard's girlfriend?" He asks, resting his palm on the surface of table.

You really want to say no out loud and get out from this mess but Bakugou's face is telling the otherwise.

Will you get killed if you do so? The chances are high.

He gives a little squeeze with his hands, your body becomes tensed with the ticklish feeling.

His head lowers down to your level, blowing wind to your bare skin.

You tremble at his cruel action.

What is this idiot doing-?

"I said, play along," he hushes with his deep voice.

It sends shivers down your spine because you never heard him talking in this tone.

Well, this motherfucker always shout 24/7 like he can't chill.

"Uhm, yea..." you stutter, eyes averting the eye contact Kirishima makes.

"Oh, seriously?!" He bursts into laughter. Apparently, he doesn't believe this bullshit. Not like it's real anyway.

"Oi, fucker. Shut up," Bakugou growls, pulling you closer to him. His arms snake around your petite figure as your body comes into contact with his.

It feels like your ears let out a gush of steam and your mind is scrambled, blank. 

You can't see your face but you are sure that your face is tinted with red hues.

With your trembled lips, you manage to let out a squeak and ask quietly, "what are...you doing?" You really can't put up your brave act.

Bakugou doesn't reply. His lips are sealed and his orbs are hooded. He never looked so calm.

Your heartbeats sound like the loudest thing in this classroom.

Silently cursing at Kirishima, you bite your lower lip as he looks amused by the clueless you and aggressive Bakugou. He is the reason all of this started.

Idiot.

"You intend on seducing me, huh?" Bakugou grumbles and his hand climbs its way to your chin, lifting it slightly.

"Eh..what? N-no-"

Your sentence is hung as he crashes his lips onto yours.

You cringe at the taste of steel in your mouth. Is it bleeding?

Maybe due to his sudden movement?

You frown, shutting your eyes and try hard to push him. He doesn't even flinch, boy is he always this strong.

His muscular arms play the role of bringing your closer and his tongue explore your wet cavern, deepening the kiss whenever he gets the chance.

Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my asdfghjkl

You can't think straight and butterflies flutter in your tummy.

"Baku-" you manage to slip his name between breaths but he is really good in making up the stolen breaths.

His circled arm around your waist makes you feel comfortable, like you're protected by him.

Once your lips escape his, you pant hard and you realize how his lips turn into seducingly red. This is all because of the kiss.

You want this to stop because you know that this is all wrong, so you call his name. In that moment, his hand accidentally brushes against your naked skin at your waist and his name turns to come out as a moan.

Astonished, he goes on with the kiss in a split second and his naughty hands roam around.

Legs turning into a jelly, your hands go upwards and grip his shirt to support yourself. You can't take it anymore.

Running out of breath, you tighten the grip as a signal that it is your limit.

You can feel him smiling in the kiss as he bites your lower lip for the last time before backing off.

"What do you think now?!" He raises his brows arrogantly, proud that his friend is speechless.

Seeing the look on Kirishima's face, you can really imagine how he gawked and gasped at the kiss.

Except that you didn't realize as you're caught up in the heat.

"This is my girlfriend. My soulmate! Die, you virgin!" Bakugou states, his hug pulls me to his side.

You don't really say anything at his words. It feels peculiar but you can't really say anything.

For one last time, he pecks your head from the side before letting go of your waist and walk to his friend.

"Get away from me you kinky fuck-!" Kirishima exclaims exaggeratedly.

"(y/n)-san...." the voice catches your attention and you quickly turn to the owner.

Looking at your classmates who have been at the door from only God knows when, until now.

You blush furiously, shaking your head vigorously in attempt to deny everything.

"I had no idea... (y/n)-chan..." Asui blinks at you, making you feel guilty.

"Bakugou! That's so vulgar, kissing her like that, so aggressive!" Iida gasps, his hands moving like a robot.

"So you're together after all?!" What does they mean with after all?

"It's not like that!" You cry out in embarassment.

"Yea, I'm dating her. So get your hands off her, losers," he sticks out his tongue mischiveously. He never did that.

Oh boy, he looks cute.

You literally slap yourself at that thought.

Stupid Kirishima. This is all his fault this all started.

But you can't really say this is a bad luck.

Because you may have found your luck.

But is it just an act or...?

You gulp down your saliva which taste like sand right now.

Stealing a glance at Bakugou, you catch him staring at you. He returns the glance with a loopsided smirk, his brows wiggle.

Why can't he show this side earlier- cutie.

Maybe it is not an act after all. You smile at yourself.

"(y/n)-chan is really in love with him..." Asui croaks, tapping her chin.

"K-Kawaiiiiii! This relationship is cute, Tsuyu-chan!" Uraraka's eyes twinkle.

You fake a cough to cover the laugh, eyes glued to the floor.

Shitty Bakugou.

*********************************

It took forever for me to update- asdfghjkl sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 195 26
hey guys please support my story and vote for it. I'm not going to write the Description we have to find out what is the story about. if you like m...
2.1K 63 10
Completed Everyone knows about Orihara Izaya and Heiwajima Shizuo. Shizuo is a good guy and Izaya is a bad guy. But for Izumi Kikyo the story couldn'...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
126K 2.2K 85
story about mobile legends ships and their love story. ???