What a World I'm in!! (Eddswo...

By Meke3369

(Courtesy to the Original Artist for The Art I used as the Cover) After a bunch of houses I looked for, I fo... More

Meeting Edd!
Apologies
Other Side of Paradise
When I'm With U
Confessions
A Futuristic Problem
How Long?
ÑΣVΣR GΣ† U$ΣD †Ø PΣØPLΣ
O-O.....Authors Note....?
Summer Troubles
Reunion...?
A Song For Edd...
Waking up With Edd
Her...Warning Sign
The Return of a Futuristic Problem
ThunderStorm (Part 1)
Thunderstorm (Part 2)
Authors Note
MORE RANDOM SHIT!
。 🎀 ʎqɐᙠ ❀ ǝuılʇoH🎀 。

Just a Bit of Lime~ 🍏

44 0 2
By Meke3369

(Lime Warning)

Taryn's POV (Point of view) 

"Mmm.." I groaned sleepily as I started to wake up from my deep sleep. I attempted to stretch out, but I couldn't, Edd was snuggling me to death. "Urgh....w-why do I feel so cold....even under a bla--" I looked down at my body to notice I wasn't wearing my hoodie or T-shirt. My eyes grew wide in embarrassment as I immediately covered my chest and shouted out "HOLY CRAP!!!!" 

This caused Edd to wake up right away. As soon as he opened his eyes, he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "G'morning, Luv~" he said to me as I was a blushing mess, still covering my chest. "Edd...um...w-w-why am I only in my bra?!" I said, freaked out, Edd then placed his hand on my cheek and smiled devilishly. "You really don't remember what happened~?" He said "What happened.....Last night💕?" He chuckled and smiled at Me.

I was really confused from what Edd was talking about. "W-What did we do, L-Last night?" I asked Edd while he kissed my neck a bit. He then whispered into my ear...that word I kind of find to be weird....

"Ahhh! We did that?!!" I began to freak out, blushing like the idiot that I was. Edd attempted to calm me down, but I got out of the bed and looked over at him. "Lets go have some breakfast, ok?" I said, hoping that the topic would be switched. Edd got excited as he slid his boxers on and got out of bed. "Yeah!" Was all he shouted out.

As soon as I was finished getting dressed, Edd pressed his body against mine, which caused my entire face to be red. "Can it be Pancakes, this time." He said, looking at me innocently. 

I couldn't say no to the face he was making...I just couldn't. So I immediately kissed Edd on the lips as he returned the kiss quickly.

"Mmm...Oh, Taryn~" He moaned into the kiss and pinned me against the wall. "E-Edd! I-I-I....uh...I--" before I could say anything, Edd grabbed my waist and smirked devilishly.

"Ohh, Sexy~ you're so, so, Sexy~ my precious Turtledove~ 💖"

Edd rubbed his hand against my "innocence", which made me blush like an idiot..."E-Edd~!!"

----------------------------------

(Eyo! This was meant to be a quick Lime chapter or  whatever...)

(FaithSunrise no telling!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 85 15
Probably mostly angst, some smut, maybe fluff? I don't know, I just need to get my ideas and emotions OUT and so YAYYYY PROJECTING ONTO MY CHILDRENNN...
27K 204 25
You and the guys have been living with eachother for 5 years, in some of these stories you might find some or one of the guys having feelings for y...
5.7K 116 39
You just moved out of your parents house and you asked your brother if you can live with him,you then meet 2 other boys,and have a new crush? [Discon...
14.4K 618 27
All the Cul-de-Sac kids have grown up. Edd finds himself back in his old neighbor hood for the first time in many years after getting the worst news...