Seventeen Scenarios

By 17hansolah

Here you can read Seventeen scenarios that I have written. I write fluff and angst so there will be a mixture... More

Jealous~Woozi
Gone Without A Trace~Jun
Waking Up~Wonwoo
Birthday Balloons~Vernon
Teasing~Dino
Dance Lessons~Hoshi
Caught Dancing~Wonwoo
Memories~Woozi
Confessions~Mingyu
Rivals~Joshua
Stubborn~Dino
Silly Fight~Hoshi
Tutor's Confession~Vernon
Only Me~Dino/Chan
Just A Little~Wonwoo
Sweet & Sour~Minghao/The8
Thunder~Woozi
Sunkissed~Wonwoo
Words I Should Have Said~Seungcheol/S.coups
Words I Should Have Said |02| ~Seungcheol/S.coups
Accidental First Kiss
Lost~Seokmin/DK
Communication~Seungkwan
Plan A~Woozi
Drowsiness~Joshua
Secretive~Wonwoo
Agent In Training | Spy AU~Joshua
Childhood Best friends~Jeonghan
The Last One~Mingyu
Sleepless~Seungkwan
Winks & Hearts~Hoshi
Falling~Dino
Not Yet~Joshua
Missing You~Seungcheol/S.coups
A Big Favour~Wonwoo
A Big Favour |02|~Wonwoo
A Big Favour |03|~Wonwoo

Author's Note

1.4K 19 0
By 17hansolah

Hii, its me!

I know that I've been quite M.I.A for the longest time but school has been a real pain! (Don't even get me started).

But despite that, I also wanted anyone that didn't know to know, that I am a tumblr based writer and my tumblr is 17hansolah.tumblr.com. Which means that any content that I post on here comes from my tumblr account, so.... If you were tired of waiting around and wanted to read any of my writing earlier that would be where it is. I also write reactions so I may also be making a book for those as well :)

Sidenote: I originally made this wattpad to place my writing on the same website that some people had decided to post my own writing on here as though it was their own. I work really hard on my scenarios and they're something that I do in my spare time so I would really appreciate that if you saw anyone reposting my writing without credit you'd let me know. 

Thank you to everyone who reads my scenarios and leaves comments and votes, they really mean a lot to me! I hope that you can continue to enjoy my writing and I'll work to try and update when I get the chance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 663 16
I didn't forget about my Ricothegiant Fan girls out there ✨ Now this is a warning ⚠️ My Story's contain Smut, Angst, and mostly fluff . That being...
3.7K 71 20
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
10.9K 252 24
➸➢➴➸➢➴➸➢➴➸➢➴➸➢➴ γ€Žπ€ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐑𝐰𝐚 π¨π§πžπ¬π‘π¨π­π¬γ€ γ€Šπ™ˆπ™€π™§π™š π™žπ™£π™›π™€ π™žπ™£π™¨π™žπ™™π™šγ€‹ ➸➢➴➸➢➴➸➢➴➸➢➴➸➢➴ π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ...
349K 5.6K 131
TXT and ENHYPEN imagines! It'll be based on how I'm feeling and what I want to write and whatever. Contains Fluff,angst,and some murders. Anyways HA...