Draco Malfoy|| One Shots/Imag...

By ArtisticSarcasm

{COMPLETED} •#1 in Tom Felton 7/22/18• •#3 in Draco Malfoy 03/11/19• •#1 in WizardingWorld 09/08/18• Fluff, s... More

{1} || The War pt.1
{2} || The War pt.2
{3} || Drunk Times
{4} || MudBlood
{5} || I Will Always Love You
{6} || The Boggart
{7} || New Years Countdown
{8} || The Muggle School
{9} || Fighting and Laughing
Dating Draco Includes,
{10} || Choosing Sides
{11} || Harry Potter's Sister
{12} || Memories
{13} || Dementor
{14} || This Is Bad
{15} || The Astronomy Tower
{16} || Vacation With The Devil
{17} || Vacation Pt. 2
{18} || Vacation Pt.3
{19} || Scars
{20} || Vacation Pt.4
{21} || What If
{22} || Muggle Games
{23} || Im Coming For You
{24} || Don't Be Dramatic
{25} || Drunk and Confused
{26} || Angry Kisses
{27} || Jealousy And Music
{29} || Arguments
{30} || Make Him Jealous
{31} Tri-Wizard Competition
{32} I Know You're Mad At Me
{33} Accidents Happen
{34} Forced
{35} Lets Irritate Potter
{36} The DarkMark
{37} Blindness Sucks
{38} Blood Wins
{39} This one is better
{40} Buckbeak
{41} "You Don't Love Me"
{42} She's Worse, I Promise
{43} Look At Me
{44} Or this
{45} I'm A Black
{46} Odd Ends
{47} Odd Ends [Pt. 2]
{48} Blood Sucker
{49} Blood Sucker pt. 2
{50} End The Mudbloods
{51} "And You're Pathetic."
!!!!
{52} Drowning
{53} Odd Ends pt. 3
{54} Evil Within
{55} Getting Over It
{56} Insanity
{57} Insanity Pt. 2
{58} Insanity Pt. 3
{59} Home.
{60} The Reader
{61} Aftermath
{62} Trust Issues
{63} Empathy
{64} Good At Acting
{65} Wrong way
{66} Insanity {A.E}
{67} For Him
{68} Classic Draco
I need your opinion ;)
{69} You Are My Babygirl
{70} Against Their Will
{71} I Just.. Died
{72} I Just... Died Pt. 2
{73} Spooked
{74} You Knew It Was Me
{75} Walking Sucks
{76} Date Night
LMAO
Please Read!!
T.R {77} Saving Voldemort
Question
{78} Lestrange
G&F {79} Deafened
{80} Duplicate
{81} Daddy Issues
{82} Duplicate Pt. 2
A/N
{83} Tragic Love
{84} Forget-Me-Not
{85} AU Zombies
Ending Of Sorts

{28} Short Imagines Cuz WB

11.7K 201 151
By ArtisticSarcasm

(WB- Writers Block)

THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA BE IN ALL THIRD PERSON. k?

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Imagine #1;

{Y/N} was sprawled on the Slytherin Common Room couch when her phone suddenly went off, catching one of her best friends attention. Pansy Parkinson sat up and looked at the buzzing phone, a confused look on her face. After reading the name, she bursted out laughing, her head tilted back as she fell into the chair once again. "Oh my GOD you still call you're father daddy?!" She wheezed out, clutching her sides as she laughed.

{Y/N} stared her friend directly in the eyes as she picked up the phone, smirked, and answered it.
Pansy watched in awe as her friend put the phone on speaker, and suddenly said; "Hey Draco."
Pansy almost didn't believe her, until she heard the boy answer back with; "Good Morning princess, so I was-"
She let out a startled shriek, and then fainted, her back hitting the chair again. "What the bloody hell was that?"

"Pansy." {Y/N} giggled, curling up on the couch. "She thought you were my father."

"Seriously, babe, you need to stop doing that to people." He said, but you could head the amusement in his voice.

Nope. She wasn't going to stop.

Instead she just grinned, and said; "sure."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Imagine #2;

•y o u r P O V •

My arms folded around Draco's torso as I trailed kisses up and down his bare chest as he was telling me ground rules for Hogwarts.
"Nothings going to change, okay
{L/N}?" He said sternly.

I placed a kiss on his head. "Mhm."

"We're still going to pretend we absolutely hate each other."
I nipped at his ear, my nails slightly pressing into his skin. "Yup."

"Just because we're exclusive to each other doesn't mean I'm giving you preferential treatment." He said softer, his head tilted to the side as I nuzzled into his neck, kissing the delicate skin softly.
"Of course."

"You need to keep at least a three foot radius from me."
I stepped away from him, my {e/c} orbs full of guilt and mischief. "Like this?"

"What? No!" He said quickly, reaching his arms out to me. "What are you doing? Get back here and kiss me!" He sounded desperate and needy as he gripped the collar of my robe and yanked me towards him, slamming his lips against mine. Our lips molded perfectly against each other, my fingers tangling themselves in his hair as he moaned into my mouth. At this, I smiled and slowly pulled back.

"This is never going to work."

"Agreed." He leant forward and kissed me again. "You are mine."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

{In this you are Harry's Twin Sister}

t h i r d  p e r s o n

Draco made his way down the long and dark corridor, his wand the only source of light as he walked. Everything was going fine until someone else pointed a wand at him, making Draco freeze. His eyes widened at the sight of Harry Potter himself, his green eyes staring the Slytherin down.
"I know you're going to meet her." Harry said sternly, narrowing his eyes.

"W-What.?" Draco stammered, his cheeks heating up as he narrowed his own stormy eyes at the Gryffindor, hating that he embarrassed him. "Meet who? I don't know what you're talking about Potter-"
"Don't play games with me, Malfoy." Harry hissed, shoving the wand harder against Draco's neck. "{Y/N}."
The platinum haired kid was silent for a full minute, his eyes wide as he stared at Harry.
"She told you, didn't she? How dare she, I haven't told a single soul-"
Harry reached down and shoved the Map further into his pocket, catching Draco's attention. His head tilted in confusion, What in Merlin's Beard was that?
"I have my ways, my sister didn't have to tell me."

Draco remained silent.

"Don't hurt her, Malfoy-"

"I would never-!" Draco instantly said in defense, but Harry cut him off.

"Or else your father WILL hear about this." Harry said with a smirk on his face.
Draco was silent for a second, before saying; "that's my line!"

"Doesn't matter. Just do not, ever, hurt my baby sister Malfoy."

Draco shoved Harry's wand away and held up his own, the light glowing brightly to reveal the smaller female behind the two boys, who was covering her mouth to muffle her laughter. {Y/N} Potter stood behind the two boys, her {h/c) hair pulled up into a bun, which was now falling out as her body shook with laughter, she was leaning against a wall.
"{Y/N}." Draco said quickly, lowering his wand yet again.

"{Y/N/N?}" Harry turned around to see his little sister crying with laughter. "What are you-?"

"You two are hilarious!" She giggled, slowly making her way forward. She grabbed Draco's hand and placed her other on Harry's shoulder. "But never interfere again, okay Harry?"
"Okay.." He mumbled. "Sorry.."

"Don't be sorry, that was fucking hilarious!" She cried out, laughing again at the pair. Draco grinned at the girl, while Harry was acting all embarrassed that his sister caught him interrogating her boyfriend, and the fact that she was laughing her arse off at that fact.

"Now go to bed Harry, come Draco." And with that she walked off with the Slytherin chasing after her.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Y o u r  P O V

My heart thrummed in my chest as I slowly walked out from my room, my eyes watering. As I made my way down the winding staircase, I could hear soft chatter in the Slytherin Common Room, and as soon a I entered it ceased. Draco and Pansy were setting across from each other, talking softly until I came in, now both their eyes on my panic stricken face. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude- I just-"

"{Y/N}." Pansy called out in a soft tone, a kind smile on her face. "It's fine, I'm going to bed."
Then she got up and walked out, knowing perfectly well I needed to talk to him. My ex boyfriend. We broke up approximately two weeks ago, and I just found out an important piece of information.
I shakily sat down, my hands stuffed in my hoodie pocket as I bit my lip to keep from crying.

"Hello." Draco said roughly, setting down his cup of pumpkin juice, his eyes now on me. "How are you?"

"I-I'm just.. Draco.." I said softly, my voice cracking. I ducked my head down, trying to prevent him from seeing me crying. I must've been too late because the next thing I knew he was kneeling in front of me, one hand on my kneecap, the other wiping my tears away gingerly.
"Talk to me, {Y/N/N}."
"You're.. you're going to hate me." I sobbed out, my voice cracking even more as I squeezed my eyes shut. His hands cupped my face as he pecked my nose, trying to calm me.
"I could never hate you."

"Draco.. this is serious." My voice was soft and crackly, my eyes slowly opening and locking onto his stormy orbs. "I'm so sorry."

"Tell me."

"I'm.. I'm pregnant." I spit out, my eyes watering even more as tears flowed from my eyes like a waterfall. The sob that racked my body was expected, yes, but I was more surprised at the fact that Draco didn't look away from me. He didn't step back, he didn't yell at me, he didn't even look at me weirdly. Instead, he leaned forward and encased me in his arms, holding me tightly to his chest as I cried my heart out. I'm only 15. I can't be pregnant. I can't.
"Are you going to kill it?" He asked softly, after I had drenched his shirt with my tears. I pulled away from him, my eyes wide and jaw dropped.
"No! Never!"
"Good." He whispered, and then he kissed me softly, which surprise me too. "Because I love you, and our child."

"You..? You aren't mad? You aren't rejecting me? We aren't even together.."

"Baby, I've loved you since the first time I saw you, and breaking up with you was the worst thing I've ever done. You being pregnant just makes me love you even more." Draco murmured, running his fingertips along my jaw. "I love you."
"I.." was all I got out before crying all over again and launching myself into his arms. My legs curled around his torso, my arms around his neck, my face nuzzled into his shoulder as I shook.

"Don't cry beautiful." He whispered, kissing my cheek. "I'm here. I promise."

He kept the promise.

~t i m e s k i p  brought to you by Cedric Diggory~

We were laying in bed, at Malfoy Manor, one of my hands resting on my stomach, the other holding onto Draco's hand as he too placed a hand on my stomach. It was our calm normal night, just feeling the baby kick at us happily, that is, until my water broke.
It started off with me thinking my bladder was doing a leaking thing again, to the bed being doused.
Draco rushed me to the hospital, and it took me around six hours until our baby boy was born.
Our son had platinum blonde hair and one grey/blue eye, and one of my {e/c} orbs.

Scorpius Eros Malfoy.

As life went on, the family got closer and closer, Lucius finally had accepted me, after having another kid after Scorpius, and Narcissa had always loved me. She knew I was here to stay. Draco had proposed to me shortly after our son was born, to which I happily said yes and we were married four months later.

💚💙

💚💙

Our next child took after me, she had my {h/c) hair, but she had her father's enchanting stormy eyes.

Arabella Estrella Malfoy.

I do not think I could be more happier.

I am Mrs. {Y/N} Malfoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
25K 280 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
38.6K 1.2K 96
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
4.9K 43 10
"Still shaking over me, wait till i put my dick in you." Y/N and Draco Malfoy ~ *+SMUT+* *+ OVER 15+* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHARACTERS: : Y/N, Y/L/N : Draco...