agent ken

By KennethMeadows5

This is the story of how ken went on his biggest mission of his courier and how he met lora ho would get clos... More

agent ken
chapter2 in to the jungle
the dezert sands
a daring rescue
alone in the dark

dark ofer wach

6 0 0
By KennethMeadows5

Ken was behind hind his sniper rifle wile his teem mate went in to the complex it was Midnight's so it was dark . Jordan went in first lora second Michele third the teem was to locate the president's daughter being held captive by the tarriest grupecalld  suns of. Sand the grup was non for kid naping and bombings in the area. Lora sed ken im going to walk you on yourtarget ken thers a gard at the gate shoot now. Nhe shot michle sed tojordan. This misson is tuff michele sed no dout this misson is big as they made there waye in the conpownd the to shot gards left and righte ken shotgards left and righttil they riched the hosige hi grabed rachele ho was onlye fifteen and madet to the rondave point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 947 28
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...
86.2K 1.8K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
195K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...