The Soloist (BTS FIC) [Comple...

By Stories_Amounyous

This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled do... More

•Character Bio•
•The Boy meets BTS•
•Shopping with Taehyung•
•Covers with Jungkook•
•BTS meets the Boyfriend•
•Loving The Boy•
•Our Sunshine•
•Dancing with Them•
•About The Boy•
•Happy Birthday Jin!•
•Radio Debut•
•Radio Debut Pt 2•
•TV Debut•
•TV Debut pt2•
•After All Those Interviews•
•After Touring•
•BTS Meets The Boy's Parents•
•BTS Confronts The Boy's Mother•
•BTS Confronts The Boy's Father•
•BTS Sharing The Boy•
•Daily Life of Kim Seokjin•
•Daily Life of Min Yoongi•
•Daily Life of Jung Hoseok•
•Daily Life of Kim Namjoon•
•Daily Life of Park Jimin•
•Daily Life of Kim Taehyung•
•Daily Life of Jeon Jungkook•
•A Week Without Them•
•Jin's Confession•
•Yoongi's Confession•
•Hoseok's Confession•
•Namjoon's Confession•
•Jimin's Confession•
•Taehyung's Confession•
•Jungkook's Confession•
•Ciel's Confession•
FIN.

•Loving You Equally•

304 11 0
By Stories_Amounyous

(A/N: ahhhhhhhh look at our babies! But anyhow I had a lot of fun writing this book! So enjoy while it last!)

July 15th
1:43 PM

       It's been 10 years since the boys and I confessed to each other... you may be wondering did we say together? Yea we did we all did and we had children too.... we were all in our 30s now and well we have beautiful children. Me and Jungkook had twin girls, Honey & Sunny they were 8 now, then I had Namjoon's and i's oldest son, Dae he was 7 and our other son, Liam was 6, after that I had Hoseok's daughter, Hope she was 5, I loved her she was so mean looking but really she was a sweetheart, then I had Taehyung's daughter, Min she was 5 as well she was very quiet well she was mute she was born that way... or that's what the doctors think me and Taehyung think she just refuses to talk about the others have heard her speak but we haven't it was strange, then I had Yoongi's son, Jaesun he was 3, the two looked so much alike but they were the complete opposite of anything he was nothing like me but the two bonded so well, recently a few months ago I had Jin's son, Seok he was a months old  he was such a little cry baby when he got scared and I couldn't ever help but laugh at that fact but Jin seemed to calm him down all the time and lastly me and Jimin had tried and tried and tried over and over again for a baby but it turned out to be someone's else's baby.... Jimin got depressed for a while but one day actually a week ago I adopted little baby girl and when Jimin found out he cried happily and we gave her a name since she hadn't had one and we named her Loving she was a few weeks old and you may ask why Loving? Well neither of us knew but we knew it was right. My parents? Their separated my dad went back home to LA and my mom never found love but she loved her grandchildren a lot.... my old friends visited a lot and Eric... he is stalking my family like a damn hawk and I hate it but I avoid him... you also may be asking but the boys are still BTS and I am still The Boy.... so yes it's hard having a family and working but we seem to bring our kids into our work life and they love it. But these kids my kids my lovers we are hiding still in a way most people have figured it out by now but we never said anything about being together and their was a reason for it.... it was called privacy and we needed it.

2:15 PM

Ciel

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Everything was the same.... aside from the fact me and the boys lived in a huge ass house for a huge ass family.

(A/N:Jungkook's daughter's Honey & Sunny.)

"Mom?" I heard Honey "Mama?" Then I heard Sunny.

Those two were my oldest and my first kids I had everyone was surprised when they learned Jungkook was the dad technically Jungkook weren't trying to get pregnant but it just happened and we went with it.

"Yes Honey and Sunny?" I looked at them and I noticed that they were very similar to Jungkook see they laughed like him they smiled like him and they were just as good as him with everything and it was adorable.

"Can we-"

"The answer is no you already have enough video games now go play outside you hear me!" I said but they yelled "Daddy! Can we get a new game!"

I looked at Jungkook he was the reason why those two were so spoiled.

"What did mama say?" They pouted and he looked at me as if to plead guilty and say they can have a new game.

"They can't have a new game! Kookie don't buy them a new one either!" This was often that he didn't listen to me but surprisingly he listen and he went outside with the girls.

I got up and went to the nursery where Baby Loving and Seok were they often sleep throughout the day and such but they were sick and I had watched over them more carefully.

(A/N: Jin's son Seok)

I took care of Seok, I changed his diaper and gave him a bottle and put him to sleep and after I did that Loving would wake up giggling cutely.

(A/N: Jimin's Daughter, Loving)

I Attempted to pick her up but Jimin came out of nowhere and took her and took care of her.

"Ciel! Come on now you need to rest you just came back home from work!" He whined and was changing Loving's diaper and I sighed.

"Jiminie you and the other's had been telling me this since forever and I never changed so is it's not happening!" I kissed his cheek and chuckled and he smiled and started singing to Loving and I left the nursery to Jimin.

(A/N:Yoongi's Son, Jaesun)

I saw Jaesun run down the hallway screaming in joy and Yoongi tiredly chasing him and I chuckled.

"Jaesun! Get back here! We need to take a nap!" Yoongi often got annoyed on how hyper Jaesun was when it came to nap time but I decided to help him.

I stopped Jaesun in his tracks and picked him up.

"Now now Jaesun it's nappy time with papa you need to listen baby ok!" I said and Jaesun whined our laid his head on my shoulders.

"He only listens to you when it's nap time...." Yoongi sighed and I kissed his cheek and walked to the bed room with them.

"It will be ok Jaesun is a baby" Yoongi took the now sleeping Jaesun and laid in bed with him.

"He isn't a baby he is a toddler and then will be-" I stopped him in his tracks I didn't wanna think of Jaesun growing up never the least all for the kids I just want them to stay small forever and kissed Yoongi and told him to have a good nap and left the room.

I ended up walking around the house, you may be wondering how the other kids see the boys well they all call them dad, daddy, papa etc they all seem Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung & Jungkook as their biological fathers and I don't mind that I want my kids to love each and everyone else equally that's the goal.

(A/N: Hoseok's Daughter, Hope)

I stood by a window and saw Hoseok and Hope playing outside or what it seems like dancing in different ways until one of them drops.

The story to Hope's name is technically a funny one Hope was supposed to be a boy and if she was a boy her name was going to be Hiei but she turned out to be girl and I was lost for words but happy then everyone started teasing Hoseok and I thought about how much Hope he had brought for us and I ended up naming her Hope so often everyone knows who Hope is within the ARMY and so the crowd would cry for J-Hope & Little Hope, it was cute especially since she only dances she hates singing but loves to rap like her daddy and their like twins when Hoseok isn't being all positive but overall he is always positive and she is just a negative and it works out so well.

(A/N: Taehyung's Daughter, Min)

I walked to Min's room she was Taehyung and my daughter she was mute and very much stuck by herself the only time I heard her voice is when she hears only of Taehyung's Solos and she starts singing we all caught her singing and every time she stops singing she doesn't speak and it's concerning, she loves her older siblings and younger siblings but she is never around them and the other kids always talk about how she is like an guardian angel me and the boys are starting to think that she is different but a good type of different.

She would be reading around this time she loved to read they all did but she read the most she was already reading Harry Potter books and I think Namjoon is the real blame for all the kids abilities to read such huge books but it's good for them I walked into her room and noticed next to her there was a sleeping Taehyung he must of been playing with her before but fell asleep and Min looked at me and smiled brightly and kissed Taehyung's forehead and put the book down and cuddled him so she would sleep too it was cute and I kissed the too on the cheek and closed the door as I left.

(A/N:Namjoon's Sons, Dae & Liam)

I ended up looking for Namjoon and our sons Dae and Liam and how I founded them was following a trail of broken anything those three were clumsy as hell and were all Giants well expect for Dae he wasn't growing much but Liam was.

Namjoon loved his sons and kind of wanted a daughter but at the same time he called the girls his own and feels it's not needed and I thinks it's adorable but eventually I found them.

"Namjoon! You left a trial..." he looked at him and felt bad.

"I am sorry Ciel I was having to much fun with Dae and Liam..."

"Yea Mama!" Liam shouted and Dae nodded he was my shy baby he didn't really wanna talk because he had a starter but he was a smart little boy.

"Go clean it up you three ok? and be careful!" They nodded and the boys went to get gloves a broom and a dust pan and Namjoon grabbed me.

"Oi... what is it you giant?" I kissed his nose

"Ah I just love is all Ciel..." he kissed me and kissed him back and the boys yelled 'ew' and Namjoon put me down and we both giggled and he left with the boys to go clean up.

I loved my kids.... and I loved my lovers.... I loved my career and I hope none of this is a dream.

That's my thought process everyday and the sad thing is am sick and no one knows this yet and I don't want them too usually when I get sick I get better so I only sighed at the thought and went to the kitchen were Jin had nearly started Dinner.

"Ah! Jin! Your supposed to wait on me!" I said playfully and he looked and smiled at me.

"I can't help it if we don't start now everyone will be hungry!" I giggled.

"Your right.... lets get to cooking before the others complain and the kids follow suit!" I put on my apron and started cooking with Jin we both did this everyday when it came to cooking other days the kids wanna help and some days the boys wanna help but often the boys and the kids wanna help and it's always a mess in the end I enjoy those moments all these memories I am starting to forget them little by little.

Yea I was losing my memories but it's starting off at my childhood and back and forth I always had this problem growing up my memory living me and that's what got me to write technically I am writing a book one myself and the boys and the kids I am writing about my life.

And really it's a good life.

—LETS TAKE A BREAK—

—BACK TO THE STORY—

After dinner the kids were out to bed and around this time I would go leave for the studio but I always went to check on the kids since they amazingly liked sharing a room.

I walked into the room and they seemed sound asleep but when I went to kiss their cheeks they opened their eyes and looked at me and giggled.

"Aish... you guys are supposed to be asleep!" I playfully said.

"Well we couldn't mom..." Honey said "yea we have a question!" Then Sunny added.

I tilted my head at them and crossed my arms and sighed.

"Why can't we tell anyone that your our mom?" Hope said and the twins nodded and Min only looked from her book she was enjoying.

"Yeah Mommy? Everyone at school thinks I have no mommy...." Dae hardly ever talked and it shocked me that he didn't stutter and Liam and Jaesun quietly agreed.

I didn't know what to say but me and the boys had decided to make sure no one knew I was the kids mom and the reason? For everyone's sake and privacy.

I sat down on Min's bed and sighed "it's very complicated.... me and your daddies are very famous people and so people would judge us all for this relationship.... see my love for your daddies isn't normal so you could say and well everyone would treat us differently and you all would be treated differently...." I could feel 7 pairs of eyes on me and that met the boys were listening in too.

"But aren't you trying to teach us its ok to be ourselves and that no one can judge you be yourself?" Honey and Sunny said in unison, Min grinned Dae & Hope nodded and Jaesun and Liam seemed to agree.

"Yes... we are teaching you that.... but this is different ok babies I know you wanna say I am your mommy but don't it's for the best it's for your safety.... plus it's our business I also taught you that.... so next time someone asks you who is your mommy then you say?" I stood up and looked at the kids.

"Mine your business please!" The kids said in unison expect for Min and they giggled.

"Now time for bed!" I tucked them into their beds and give them their goodnight kisses and sang them to sleep.

I walked out of the rooms and shut the door and look up at the tall males that I loved.

"Yes? How can I help you?" The boys looked at each other then at me and sighed.

"They are right.... why can't we just say your with us and that you have kids with us...." Namjoon started off.

"I mean I know your right about all of us being treated differently but that shouldn't matter because we love each other and you and the kids...." Jin said.

"Literally fuck what everyone else has to say Ciel..." Yoongi added.

"Who cares if we love you and you had it kids? I mean come on your amazing!" Hoseok cheerfully but seriously said.

"Yea Ciel.... it's like your just being our friend and roommate rather then our lover..." Jimin said in a sadden tone.

"We love you and the kids but it's time Ciel..." Jungkook added and Taehyung only agreed.

"Guys I am not ready none of you are ready the kids aren't ready for the shit that will come at all of us... I don't want the kids to be involved but they are.... I don't want your careers to be ruined because of me... and I am sorry that I am making you feel like I am your friend or a damn roommate I am trying to protect everyone ok? Is that so much to ask?" The boys looked at me in shock I was angry but they knew that something like this was going to be easy but coming out about it wouldn't be any easier

I was scared.... and I ended up walking passed them and stomped out of the house and too the car and they tired to stop me but I left anyways.

I kept getting messages after messages after messages and when I looked....

All I could remember was a trucks headlights.... sirens.... I could hardly see red and blue I could feel myself being dragged away and I saw white.

It was dark.... I wasn't moving I couldn't move I couldn't see....

But when I opened my eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat up in my bed and looked at the time and looked around.

"Ah.... what the hell... what was that dream? I really need to stop watching BTS videos before bed..... AH FUCK IMMA BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Ah! How am I fucking up in Korea! Agh!"

I got out of bed and did my daily workout then hit the showers and got ready for the day and packed breakfast and lunch and then I ran out my apartment building with my backpack and I ran.

My name was Ciel.... I am a Hispanic African American Korean girl and I was in love with BTS and also I came from America to go to college aboard and here I am late as shit well it feels like it and honestly this sucks!

But I ran straight into a guy and tackled him to the ground.

"Ah! I am so sorry!" I quickly got off him and helped him up and I was suddenly surrounded but 7 guys... I looked at them and realized who they were "oh my god it's Jin, RM, Jimin, V, J-Hope, Suga & Jungkook.... and I hurt you Jungkook.... I am so sorry!" I kept apologizing and completely forgot about school and they smiled at me and chuckled at my embarrassment but Jungkook tried to stop me.

"Don't worry you were running pretty fast are you late?" After RM said that I freaked out "AH SCHOOL! Gonna go!" After that I dropped my phone... good job me but I ran to school.

Jimin picked up my phone and they learned nearly everything their was to know about me and went after me.

After that day I made it to class and walked out of school and noticed them again and I questioned it.... and for some reason I walked up to Jimin and turned red.

"Oh hey Ciel.... you dropped you phone and we waited for you!" He cutely smiled and the others nodded and I freaked out like a fan would but internally.

"Thank you so much how can I repay you for that!" I turned red from embarrassment I felt like I was in some bullshit anime.

They just smiled at me.

"Be our friend ok? See you soon!" They left and gotten to a car.... and I was confused and I went through my phone and I realized something.

I HAD THE FUCKING BOYS NUMBERS OH MY GOD!

I ran home and cheered and celebrated alone and told my friends but they didn't believe me.

But it felt like I was in a stupid dream... but when I went to bed to take a nap.

Everything was white again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything was blurry and I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear crying.... silent sobs and people talking...

"We're so sorry..." I heard I think Jimin said.

"We're such idiots..." I knew that was Namjoon.

"Don't leave us...." Hoseok said.

"Wake up please..." Yoongi said

"This is our fault..." Taehyung must of said.

"If you can hear us please let us know your awake...." I felt my hand being grabbed and wetness and I knew it was Jungkook but after I felt everyone of them grab on to me gently.

And as a response "....I.... Love.... You.... Idiots...." I faintly said and I could hear cheering.

I slowly opened my eyes and yet I still couldn't see clearly but they still cried.

I loved them equally I loved them the same and even if I was sick they wouldn't leave me.

They looked at me and I smiled though it was weak they knew I was ok and that I was happy even though I guess I get hit by a car and nearly died.

Months went by and the kids visited one by one and so did the boys and I came to a conclusion.

You only live life once I learned that so I texted the boys and told them they could tell the world that I was with them and that I was the kids mother.

And that I loved them equally and happily.

Fin....

THE END OF 'THE SOLOIST'

AHHHHHHH it's done it's over oh my god I am so infires I am so proud and happy and ahhh I hoped you all enjoyed this book and please respect MA BOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 86 14
[Book Status: Completed] Choi Sihyun, an all-time victim of the 3 big bullies in school. It's not like she doesn't fight back though. A new student e...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
3.2K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
23.5K 822 22
Continuation of a beautiful love story between Solider and Doctor. Taehyung Fanfiction ft. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook Enjoyed Dest...