BONKERS || Edward Cullen

By Callie_Lynne

A Twilight fanfiction. In which a girl's mind is much more fascinating than Bella's shield. Edward Cullen x... More

Rain, Rumors, and Rudeness
Cullens, Cold, and Curious Cats
Unprotected, Unbirthday, and Underland
Friends, Fear, and Fascination
Vow, Vision, and Vegetarian Vampires
Rats, Realities, and Realization
Cathleen, Casual, and Carlisle's Coat
White, White, and White
Beauty, Breathing, and Bear Blood
Gifts, Growth, and Gasps
Time, Tolerance, and Twilight
Missing, Markings, and Mutts
Smirking, Smiles, and Sneaky Sam
Bodies, Bella, and Beginning
Menace, Meadow, and Mother
Sorry, Suspicion, and Sarah
Panic, Puppet, and Paul
Twenty, Trust, and Teleport
Lonely, Lips, and Lover
Compatible, Cry, and Conspiracy
From the Author
Skin, Sunlight, and Sparkling
Sad, Sweaty, and Stares
Awful, Alice, and Alright
Family, Forest, and Forever
Cloudy, Congratulations, and Creator
Different, Different, and Different
Vast, Venoumous, and Volturi
Emmett, Effort, and Envy
Scaring, Save, and Stuck
Disappointment, Dead, and Date
Listen, Lips, and Liddell
Bed, Bold, and Beet
Alliance, Aro, and Alice.
Sequel News

Detention, Dinner, and the Dormouse

48.5K 1.2K 198
By Callie_Lynne

CELIA POV

'that's not very polite.' I scolded the cheshire cat.
'we don't need to be polite! We don't owe no one nothing!' the dormouse squeaked.
'oh hush up everyone. We don't have time for this arguing.' the rabbit stressed. I continued to read my book, attempting to ignore the voices arguing in my head. It became hard, and the blue caterpillar finally spoke up.
'would you all be quiet. Alice is trying to read.' he scolded calmly. The voices all hushed themselves, though I could feel the irritation rolling in waves off of everyone. Ever since my detention had started, they had all been bickering.
'thank you, Mr. Caterpillar.' I thought.
"Miss Liddel." Mr. Mur's voice rang through the classroom. I looked up from my book and tilted my head.
"Yes, sir?" I asked politely. He eld his arms up and gestured around the room. I looked around and noticed all of the chairs were empty. My mouth formed an 'o' as I stood from my seat.
"My apologies, Mr. Mur." I said, gathering my things and walking out of the classroom.
Edward Cullen was waiting in the hallway for me. He smiled brightly when he saw me and grabbed my bag from me. Lingering students in the halls eyed us carefully. I held my book by my side as we walked out of the school.

EDWARD POV

I watched as Celia looked around parking lot. Her face was full of wonder, as if she had never seen anything like it. Her face was always full of wonder. Even my siblings couldn't deny that she was beautiful. She still had my jacket on over her blue dress, and I loved it on her.
I had waited nearly a hundred years to find my mate. I was the first one Carlisle turned, then shortly after that he met Esme, his wife. It was then that I realized the bond was something that not all vampires got to experience. Vampires often spent centuries searching for their mates, and here I was, with a human for a mate.
A special human, no doubt, but still human. Still fragile with a long life ahead of her.
"Mr. Cullen?" Her soft voice spoke, making me snap out of my thoughts.
"Please, Celia. It's Edward." I pleaded politely. I wanted to hear my name on her mouth.

CELIA POV

"My apologies, Edward. I was only wondering, do Rosalie and Jasper have different last names because they are adopted?" I asked. I had been curious since I noticed that there were more intimate relationships between the siblings. Edward chuckled.
"Yes, we were all adopted by our father, Carlisle." He explained. I nodded, still curious about things.
"Why do you all have such odd eyes?" I asked again.
'curiosity killed the cat!' a shakey voice warned.
'oh hush, you march hare.' the Hatter scolded.
Edward chuckled again, holding the door of his Volvo open.
"My family and I have many odd things about us." He replied, not giving me room to question him as he shut the door and walked to his side.
'so very odd.' I thought, making my friends begin yelling things in my mind.
'hush! Hush right now!' I thought, overpowering their voices. They all quieted down, still mumbling insults to each other.
"Are you alright?" I heard Edward ask. I turned and smiled.

"Yes, of course." I replied.
"So, tell me about your family." Edward said, keeping his eyes on the road. I scrunched up my nose.
'oh great. Here we go.' the rabbit groaned.
"I have a mother, a father, and a sister." I said. Edward seemed to be expecting more, but there wasn't much more to say.
"They know you're having dinner with us?" He asked, looking at me momentarily as we pulled onto a dirt path.
"No." I replied. My family did not care where I went, nor with whom I went.
"Should you call them?" He asked again, more concerned this time.
'alice, tell him to shut up! It's not his business!' the dormouse shrieked. I rolled my eyes.

EDWARD POV

I looked at her. She didn't seem to care that her family didn't know where was, and I thought about dropping the subject, but I was worried she would be in trouble. I saw her roll her eyes before suddenly her mind opened up and thoughts were forced into my head. I kept the wheel as straight as I could as thoughts flooded into my head. Once again, colors swirled with strange faces and I heard a voice 'haven't you ever heard that curiosity killed the cat?' it snarled menacingly. I cleared my throat, trying to see straight before everything went quiet again, like her mind had shut itself. She was looking at me, confusion plagued her face. I smiled reassuringly at her. She must not have had any idea that her mind continued to reveal itself, then block itself.
I was determined to know what was happening.

CELIA POV

We pulled up to the odd family's home. It was a large building made with an abundance of glass. Edward opened the passenger door, and helped me step out of the vehicle. My book was still clutched in my hands.
'where are those wretched twins?' I heard the rabbit snarl. It was indeed curious that I hadn't heard from the twins that day.
'here we are!' two voices called simultaneously.
'hello Tweedle Twins.' I greeted silently, a smile creeping onto my face.
'hello Alice!' they greeted. I sighed.
"Are you alright?" Edward asked, grabbing my hand to stop me from walking. I looked down at his freezing hand.
"You're very cold, Mr. Cullen." I said, slightly concerned for his health. Perhaps it was just poor circulation.
"Edward, please." He pleaded, leading me back toward the house once he realized I was not going to answer.
He opened the glass door and a delightful smell hit my nose.
"Oh my, it smells lovely." I thought aloud. Edward chuckled and led me toward the kitchen.
"My adoptive mother, Esme, love to cook." He shared.
"I suppose you are used to it, then." I said, reveling in the delicious smell.
"I suppose so." He chuckled, leading me into the kitchen where his family was cooking. Alice Cullen grinned and greeted me excitedly, skipping over to give me a hug.
She was very cold, like Edward. I gently wrapped my own arms around her, my book still clutched in my right hand. Alice Cullen pulled away and the man with blonde hair in the corner spoke.
"Hello, Celia. My children have told us a lot about you." He said politely.
'i like him. he wears a watch.' the rabbit stated.
'oh not again.' Said the dormouse.
'hush you two.' I thought.
"Hello, you must be Dr. and Mrs. Cullen. It is quite lovely to meet you." I greeted with a small wave.
"You as well, dear." Mrs. Cullen said softly.
"CECE!" I heard a yell. I turned around and was unexpectedly lifted off the ground into large, cold arms. Emmett swung me around like a rag doll before setting me down with a grin on his face. He reminded me of the Cheshire cat.
"Emmett!" Rosalie scolded, "don't hurt her!" She set a hand on my shoulder.
"Sorry, Celia." Emmett said, a small smile still on his face.
"That's quite alright, Mr. Cullen." I said, brushing my hands on my dress.
I looked to Jasper, who simply smiled and winked at me.
'hmmm' the Cheshire cat hummed suggestively, making me roll my eyes.
'he has a girlfriend, you simple twit.' I thought to him.
"Celia," Edward caught my attention, "why don't I show you around while they finish preparing the food?" He suggested. I smiled, liking the idea.
"I'd like that." I said softly.

EDWARD POV

I was walking Celia through the halls when she suddenly stopped. I turned to her to ask what was wrong, but she was simply staring into Carlisle's library. I grinned, I couldn't help it, she was beautiful. I put my hand on her back and guided her in gently. She had a book clutched in her hand that I had never seen her let go. She looked around.

She looked so comfortable and at home in the library. I wanted her to feel at home in my house, with my family.
She was simply gorgeous and I couldn't stop thinking it. She was beautiful and she did not care what people thought of her.
'do you suppose she is a wildflower?' a voice whispered in my head, accompanied by a quick flash of blue smoke before it was gone.

CELIA POV

Edward sat next to me at the table. I took a bite of the pasta in front of me and hummed in appreciation.
'i want some..' one of the Tweedle twins whined, his brother chiming in with a 'me too!'
'oh shush, you two. She's not letting us out anymore.' the dormouse scowled. I suppressed an eye roll.
"So, Celia, are you a junior? With Edward and Alice?" Esme asked. I tried to ignore the bickering voices in my head as I answered.
"Well, actually, I'm a senior, but I will have to retake this semester because I was not in school for it." I said.
'if they ask questions, I'm gonna show them a piece of my mind!' said the dormouse.
'oh hush, pipsqueak, you couldn't hurt them if you tried.' the Cheshire cat teased.
'you want a piece of me?' she squeaked back.
All of my friends began complaining, bickering, and teasing in my mind. It was very distracting. I cleared my throat, trying to get them to listen as I thought at them to knock it off, but they wouldn't listen.
"Hush!" I shouted, startling not only the friends in my head, but also the family around me. My friends immediately left, abandoning me to deal with it on my own.
"My apologies..." I whispered, looking down at my plate.
"That's alright, Celia. Are you finished?" Dr. Cullen asked. I looked him in the eye, searching for something, anything, but I simply nodded when I found nothing.
"Why don't I take you home, Celia?" Edward asked. I smiled, the outburst forgotten about, and nodded.
"I'd quite like that, thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
116K 3.4K 29
β€’Β°. *࿐ ❝then i met you, and i realised the universe had orchestrated my whole life just to bring us together.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡...
798K 18K 24
in which two vampires are very possessive over their flirty mate β€’ " want to know a secret? " " sure " " i can't stop thinking about you both " β€’ ...
155K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...