The Boss

By Amber3970

Hello everyone thanks for deciding to read my book! This is my first book so it might not be the greatest, bu... More

Part 1- Off to the airpart
Part 2- On our way to NYC
Part 3- Time to party!
Part 4- Time to go home (Toronto)
Part 6- Help to the rescue!
The End!

Part 5- I need my soccer ball!

7 0 0
By Amber3970

~~~~~~~David's P.O.V~~~~~~~

I dropped my things and chased after the guy leaving my wife behind. I kept running and running until we ended up into the room formed like a office. There were chairs, supplies and more. The man pulled out a rope and was untangling it; until I grabbed it and threw it across the room not allowing him to open it. The burglar got mad and broke off the stand of a fan. Before I could grab my soccer ball and run away, he struck a hit into my legs. I dropped to the floor and watched him grab a chair, he was searching for his rope but couldn't find it. He then pulled out the cabinets and found a measuring tape.

The man started to tie my hands around chair, but I didn't have any strength to fight back.

Me: "What do you want from me!?"

Burglar: "Just your signed soccer ball, stay quiet and everything will be fine..."

Me: "Help!!!"

The man grabbed a water bottle off a desk near him, and pour it down my throat choking me so I could stay quiet. He then got scissors and started to cut open a huge box, it was filled with a lot of soccer balls that had autographs on them! My mouth dropped open from seeing how much he has stolen before. I was shocked that he never got caught in the past... Did he kill the victims?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2.3K 30
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
15.3K 1.1K 40
แ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€–แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€€แ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ฑแ€žแ€™แ€ฎแ€ธแ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌ ...
137K 5.5K 69
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
11.2K 124 36
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...