Sparks ➳ J.JK

By bloodsweatandTAESS

She was an orphan. He was the owner's son. She met him on his birthday every year. What happens when he decid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (final chapter)

Chapter 7

13.4K 581 58
By bloodsweatandTAESS

The others moved slowly towards their own rooms. Tomorrow is a weekday and we all have school.

"Jungkook,"I whispered. I motioned my hands for him to follow me. "This way."

He din't reply instead just followed me.
"Okay,so where do u want to go first?"
"Anywhere, I'm not really familiar with these kind of places."

As expected from a rich kid.

I shrugged. Maybe I could show him the garden first.

We walked in silence. As we reached the garden I paused to speak,"so this is the garden, we usually take turns in watering in the plants."

The garden was a place I had come to love. Every time I visited it my mind would automatically switch to a state of peace.
I had spent many nights just gazing at the stars.
They looked magical and breathtaking.
I had spent hours here fantasizing about how life could have been but reality never failed to interrupt me.

Today the starts shone brightly. A full moon clearly visible. The clouds around looked warm and cozy from where I stood.
I turned around to see Jungkook. His face lit in the moonlight.
I felt my checks burn.

What was this feeling?

He was amused by the site before him. Has he not see these many stars before?

The sky was filled with stars. Twinkling. They looked as though they were smiling while flashing their teeth.

"We should head back in, it's getting colder." I said
"Yea,we should."

We headed back in with him following me. Silence overtook.

Uh Nabi speak.

"So, you are 18 aren't you?"
"Yea." He smiled
"Then why do you still attend school?"
His smiled died.
Oh no Nabi, wrong question. I mentally smacked my self for spoiling the mood.

"I met with an accident when I was 7. I was hospitalized. They said I had fractured some of my bones. I was bed-ridden for almost 6 months. My teachers suggested that it would be better if I repeated a year." He shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 243 22
"𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻" Everyone left her when she needed them the most. Y/n , an orphan was s...
10.3K 728 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
31.6K 1.5K 27
"I... I-I'll take care of this child.. I will g-give him my name... His name will be.... Jungsun Jeon Jungsun" "Be my guide, Miso. I want to turn eve...
1.3M 61.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...