A Teen Titan Again (complete)

By Raven-Terra-Katja

The Teen Titans were happy, having almost forgotten the schoolgirl. Now she's back, and one Titan isn't too... More

What Ever Happened to Normal?
Chasing Memories
Reunited and Divided
Finally Talking Again
Breaking the Limit
Searching and Staying
Swimming in Connections
Drowning in Air
Breathing Retaliation
Damage Un-controlled
She's Baaack
Confessions and Hairstyles
Locking in the Plan
Evidence Inside
Meet the Emoticlones
Words Unspoken
Reading and Visiting
He's Still Here
Breaking Out
No Going Back
ACTUAL FINAL AUTHORS NOTE (I mean it this time ~maybe~)

Truth or Dare?

591 30 13
By Raven-Terra-Katja

Terra

Ka-thunk, smack. Ka-thunk, smack. Ka-thunk, smack. Ka-

"WILL YOU PLEASE!" Raven yells, breaking concentration. Quickly, I stop throwing the rubber ball I found outside the cell. For the past half hour, she's been meditating while I threw the ball on the floor, then it would bounce off the far wall and smack into my hand. "It's bad enough we're trapped here without powers, so I can't meditate properly, I don't need annoying sound added to it!"

"Raven!" I shout, jumping up and spontaneously hugging her.

She freezes underneath me. "What. Are. You. Doing?"

"You can show emotion in here, and nothing blows up!"

"Oh. Um, yeah, I guess."

"So!" I say brightly. "Girl talk me, bro."

"No. And never repeat that sentence. Ever again."

"Come ON! Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdo-"

"FINE, IF ONLY TO TURN YOUR VOICE OFF!" she screams, finally caving.

"YES! AWESOME! Okay, so, Truth or Dare?"

Raven: I'm not doing this.

Me: TRUTH. OR. DARE.

Raven: Fine! Truth!

Me: Do you have a crush on anybody? The truth?

Raven: Yes. Truth or Dare?

Me: Truth.

Raven: Do you like anybody?

Me: No. Truth or Dare?

Raven: Dare.

Me: I dare you to pick Truth the next round *grins triumphantly*.

Raven: Okay. Truth or Dare?

Me: Dare.

Raven: I dare you to pick Truth the next round.

Me: Wow, you are really bad at getting ideas for this. Sure, Truth or Dare?

Raven: Truth.

Me: Who do you like?

Raven:

Me:

Raven:

Me: . . . . . ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Raven: FINE! BEAST BOY! TRUTH OR DARE?

Me: YES! I KNEW IT! And Truth.

Raven: How do you really feel about Beast Boy and I? As in the two different people?

Me: That's two questions, but whatever. I liked to think of you as my unwilling friend in the Tower, who really didn't give a crap whether we were friends or not. As for Beast Boy, there IS NO CRUSH INVOLVED ON HIM! Well, not anymore. . . He's like the most awesome brother ever that I didn't get to have. Besides Geo-Force, but that's something else entirely unrelated, which you don't get to hear about, because this game is over!

Raven slumps, but looks somewhat satisfied. I sidle up next to her and nudge her shoulder. "I knew you liked him."

"Please, please, please don't tell Beast Boy. I've been such a jerk for so long, and he probably doesn't like me, and I still really don't know, and I just can't right now." She stares at her fingers, and I drop the rubber ball into her hands.

"It's a great stress reliever. Try it." She complies, putting in in her right hand, then dropping it into her left, repeating until she has a rythm going. "Raven?"

She stops and looks at me. "Yeah?"

"Why didn't you just tell him? Or ask your emoticlones. Beast Boy told me that Knowledge one has a lot of. . . Well, knowledge."

"I don't know. Rage always gets loose for some reason when I'm anxious, and Brave always goes on vacation with Sloth whenever I need to talk to or about Beast Boy. And Passion, she's, well. . ."

"Wait, Passion? Beast Boy never mentioned a Passion being in there!" I exclaim, poking her head.

"Because I keep her locked in a cage deeper in my mind, where they didn't get to go. Now that I actually feel. . . something. . . towards Beast Boy, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Rage broke her out to cause conflict."

"Is going into your mind something that can be interrupted by the power interferance in here?"

"No, I don't think so. The only time I've done it without my mirror, I'd broken it, and had to go ask Passion for hers."

"Why don't you try it? You can talk to Passion, and ask Knowledge for anything to get out of here."

"Wouldn't you be stuck here alone doing nothing? And what about the guards, shouldn't they have checked in on us by now or something?"

"Maybe they just-"

"Hey prisoners!" a new, masculine voice says. We glance over to the bars to see some fat dude in a burgundy shirt, holding two trays of food. "Eat up, you aren't getting anything for the rest of the night." He places them inside the cell, then stalks away.

"Well, that answers that question! He's gone!" I say, running over to scoop up the trays. As I place them between us, I try not to gag.

"What's wrong with them?"

"Mangled meatloaf, soggy old french fries, and chicken noodle soup? I'm a vegetarian, I can't eat two thirds of that stuff!" Tentatively, I place a fry in my mouth, then immediately run to the bars and spit it outside the cell. "Well, that was awful."

"Can't imagine the rest will be any better. Happy makes a mean fettucine alfredo, though."

"Why not try going into your head for some food?" I say, pushing the trays away with a toe.

"First, I'd have to figure out a way in. Then I wouldn't be able to go unless I brought you. No way I'm going to let you starve alone." I smile.

"So how exactly do you plan to do this?"

Cyborg

"Come on, man. What happened to you? What happened to the team?" I ask, staring at myself in the mirror while Grass Stain showers, the noise drowning out my words. The curtain swishes aside for a brief moment, and I eyeball the floor, wishing I could take off this handcuff. So far today, he's made me watch as he;
1) Shoveled tofu into his mouth
2) Cleaned his nose with a De-Booger-fier
3) Clipped his claws
4) Erased all the highscore names with the letter 'C' in them from our video games
5) Practiced his fighting moves
6) Went shopping for a gift for Raven
7) Talked to himself about what he should do concerning Raven
8) Too much more that's so torturous I can't mention it

"If you take off the handcuff, I can make it stop!" he singsongs from under the showerhead.

"This is all Terra's fault. Without her, Robin wouldn't have gone crazy, and Raven wouldn't be in prison because of him. Even though that really had nothing to do with Terra, I'm sure it's her fault somehow." While thinking to myself, I was so focused that I didn't realize the shower turned off. I only figure it out when I feel a tap on my shoulder, and turn around to see a glaring face behind a small green fist come up to whack me in the face. Before the black swirling darkness takes over my vision completely, I press a small button on the inner part of my handcuff, which emits a high, obnoxious beeping.

Beast Boy

"I still don't see why I have to be stuck in here," I complain.

"Because we still need a team, and can't afford to send someone else to the prison, so you have to stay here," Robin responds. I scowl at him from my position in front of the Tv, where my wrists and ankles are chained down so that I'm standing, and I can't pull my hands up. "We'll free you when we need you for missions."

Cyborg nods from across the room, a bruise growing on his face. "Bad move, dude."

"Maybe, but at least I hit the bulls-eye on your face."

"That's it! Grass Stain's getting washed off!" he yells, standing up and charging over to me.

"Whoa, whoa, wait! We need him in one piece to fight!" Robin intervenes, hands up.

"Who says I'll cooperate on missions?" I retort. Loophole!

"Me. If you don't, the city will be destroyed, then the state, which means the prison with Raven and Terra in it will be destroyed, and you won't make it in time to save them." Grr. He's right. "So shut up and deal with it!"

"What about Starfire? She'll free me!"

"No she won't, because-"

"Because you and Star'll have some more lip action going on!" Cyborg hoots.

"Not that, but it'll probably help. I meant that I had Bolts over here make an invisibility shield. We're in it right now. It won't open or move until Kragminoff."

"What even is that?"

"It's a made-up Earth holiday, so she'll never find out because we said the date changes every year, and it doesn't come every year unless the conditions are perfect."  This is going to be a lo-o-o-o-ong weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 142 18
Hi, guys! Welcome to my Jared Leto X reader story!๐Ÿฅฐ I'll post imagines and one shots here! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
41.5K 513 16
Meanings, information, lyrics and more from Melanie Martinez's debut album, 'Cry Baby', Released 14th August 2015. I own none of this book aside fro...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...