Her Own Kingdom

By _justalostgirl_

KINGDOM SERIES BOOK 1 (SEQUEL: His Own Kingdom) Raegan, Rae for short, Jones is a princesss from Ireland who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 45

153 11 10
By _justalostgirl_

Rae's POV

Peter was still salty about Petra and Scott's failed attempt to spy on us and keep quiet. He still held my hand and I would gently rub circles on his palm or lightly squeeze his hand to calm him down.

" Why don't we go to the beach? " , I suggested.

" Sure. I guess. " , Peter shrugged.

" Awe come on, Peter. Don't be like that. " , I nudged his shoulder. " You know Petra and Scott were just being teasers. Nothing to be embarrassed about. "

He rolled his eyes and started to lead me to the beach.

" I think Petra and her boyfriend are a cute couple. " , I smiled. " I'm happy for her. I guess villians can get happy endings. "

" Except me. " , Peter mumbled.

I stopped us and placed my hands on Peter's shoulders to bring him down to my eye level.

" Don't you ever think that, Peter Pan. You are the most handsomest, cutest, fearless, bravest, sweetest, gentle, and unique boy that I have ever met. " , I admitted. " Sure. I have met many princes and there is Damon, but I realized that Damon is probably better off with Evie. And I accept that. "

Peter just stared at me with his forest green eyes.

" You may be the most dangerous and cruelest villian that I have encountered with, but deep inside you have a soft spot for those who you care for. You aren't loveless because everyone has a chance of finding love. " , I said softly.

His eyes darkned and then lightend. Flickering back and forth like he was trying to fight something.

" Don't let the darkness control you. You are responsible for your own dark magic and actions. Not darkness. " , I stated. " Don't be Pan over here and then Peter over here. Be Peter Pan. "

He continued to just stare at me. His eyes back to normal. He stood up to his full height towering over me.

" Do you like me or something? " , he asked me with crossed arms.

" Why would you think that? " , I asked trying to avoid the question.

" Because you complimented me and encouraged me. " , Peter said. " Giving me a pep talk about self love. "

" You just needed to hear it for yourself. I was just being a good friend. " , I nodded.

" A friend? " , Peter smirked.

" Yes. " , I confirmed

" Well if you are my friend and you are a girl. Then that make you my girlfriend. " , Peter smirked.

" Okay girl friend with spacing is just a friend who is a girl. Girlfriend without spacing is the lovey dovey one. " , I quickly explained to Peter.

" Well it doesn't matter how I say it. Still comes out as girlfriend. " , Peter shrugged.

" I'm a friend that is a girl. Better? " , I asked Peter.

" Nah. That's too long and complicated. It will be settled as girlfriend. " , Peter teased before he winked at me.

" We aren't dating. " , I mumbled

" Says someone who was touching my chest and gasping in awe. " , Peter recalled.

" Doesn't count. " , I mumbled.

" We hold hands. " , Peter nodded.

" Then I won't hold your hand. " , I scoffed.

" You always snuggle close to me. " , Peter said.

" You are warm. " , I mumbled.

" Had a little date at the flower field. " , Peter nodded.

" It was a surprise for me. " , I stated.

" Okay. If you don't like me then you have to get up early in the morning every day. " , Peter challenged.

" I'm not a morning person. " , I pouted.

" Nice to know that you have a small crush on me. " , Peter grinned.

My cheeks turned red betraying me. I played with my hands nervously and looked down. Then I felt his arms carry me bridal style as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest.

" You are so cute when you are shy. " , he chuckled.

Peter continued to carry me through the woods before I felt him stop. We arrived at the beach. I opened my eyes but suddenly froze when I saw a pirate ship anchored on shore. A pirate flag waving its name. A group of pirates were taking out boxes of cargoes into the woods.

I looked up at Peter to see his eyes darkened and his grip on me tightend.

I turned around again to see a man walk down the ship. He had black hair, a scrubby black beard, blue eyes, fair skin, and wore a large black coat underneath his all black clothing. A hint of red somewhere on his clothing. He didn't wear a pirate hat, but had on a hook replacing one of his hands.

The other pirates saw him and immediately lined up. The tall pirate turned his head with his attention towards Peter and I. A smirk plastered on his face. He gave us a small wave and took a small bow. The other pirates laughing.

I was afraid to ask but I needed to know.

" Peter, who is that? " , I asked him.

" Captain Hook. " , Peter replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 734 33
Neverland is not just an island; it has a heart. It hided it inside a little girl's body. But the girl is all grown up now and she's trapped in Story...
12.8K 383 16
You may think you know the story of the evil Peter Pan. Just you wait. Meet Ryan Jones. Daughter of Captain Hook and Regina. She had always been told...
86 7 47
A once upon a time tale. Book 2 in the dare to love series. Read book 1 forbidden love before you read this. -SPOILERS FOR BOOK 1: FORBIDDEN LOVE, D...
874 48 34
A Once Upon A Time tale. Book 1 in the dare to love series. (Set in the enchanted Forrest- the curse never happened) "I can't have a life, not a pro...